[NC][MUL]Fallout 3 Group required.

Started by Chevalier des Poissons, July 07, 2009, 05:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevalier des Poissons

Basically, its a fallout game that will revolve around the brotherhood of steel post-Fallout 3, character interaction heavy, and plot driven....taking place in DC, but most of the players likely will be from the central plains region.

If you want in, then PM CWand to talk about it. Players are prefered to be brotherhood members.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Jude

Yes yes yesss.  Been looking for this for some time.  I absolutely love the fallout universe (I've played like every game).  I'll talk to the GM and figure out what kinda games going on before I pick a character type if I'm welcome to join your group.  So excited about this.

Darkforged Dove

Is there a system in mind for this game? The Wasteland inspired Fallout games have always been a real favorite of mine. Very gritty, but really, it's the massive expansive amount of ways that a solution can be reached. I tended to build/play characters that either tried to get lots of allies (a group of your own goons is handy as hell when the drek and lasers start flying); and usually specialized with one type of weapon; I tended to follow the course of action that would result in the least intelligent creatures being killed. So.... saving the girl, and the guy; when he's holding her hostage with an uzi at her skull and is obviously really scared and upset. Or crawling through a poisoned mineshaft to get a generator running.

I actually really hated it when the cutscenes in the games remove character intervention as a possibility. I tended to get angry at the writers and game designers, not the NPCs that I was 'supposed' to be getting mad at. However, I hate most video games because of that fact.
Pretendy fun time games is good, but I tend to want as much of the real, original and undiluted as possible. A paradox, I know.