M looking for 2 F (scifi, drama, fetishes) (closed)

Started by Chreestafer, June 03, 2014, 10:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

How is it going everyone? :)

If this gains enough interest from others I'm willing to turn this into a small group game of about 6 people of all genders.

Well the one female i had pulled out so I'm search for 2 female players now

I am looking for 2 females to join this sci-fi related rp idea i am starting.   Pm me if youre interested instead of posting to here.

Plot: the year is 3114 and the universe is an expansive playground to a few million different species most of which live in peace.  On the outer limits lies a fast zone of solar systems, one being the closest known as the Trona Collections. "The Tronz" as the inhabitants call the solar system is home to a few planets who host both refugees and military outposts.  For the past 17 years however the other limit planets have been at a power struggle as warlords and federation leaders but heads over who controls what. Little did they know the darkness just sat and watched as the outer limit planets wore themselves thin. However the days of action for the darkness have come.

This is where we find our players.   All three were born on the planet Valrynia to parents who were in military service.  The three grew up inseparable as best friends promising and vowing to never leave eachother.  As they grew older and fuller they formed a small group, each doing military service, of mercenaries.  They sell their skills to the highest bidder. 

Little do they know their latest mission could be their last as the darkness has made its move.

This is where i need two more females :)
I will be playing a human male who is the bronze of the group, I will be a titan (aka mech unit) pilot and a gun expert.

What I am looking for is a female to play another sexy race as maybe a technical smart character as well as a female to play a mechanic type can be human or alien type.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List