Male (or Futa) Human/Elf and Female Centaur (Seeking Centaur)

Started by Florence, March 11, 2014, 03:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florence

This... I admit is a very bare bones idea. I don't really have a plot or anything substantial decided on, so there's a lot of freedom to work out something together, but I've just been really craving this... admittedly odd pairing for a while now. Obviously, it would be a fantasy setting, I'm thinking a medieval fantasy world, we can work out the details of the world as we need, though I'd also be potentially open to other setting ideas, though I can't promise any will work for me.

For the male character, I'm open to ideas, and it depends on the setting and plot, but the general idea is they'd either be a human or an elf, and... well, have male bits. Whether they are entirely male or a futa/herm/whatevertermyouprefer type character I'm more flexible on.

The centaur I'd prefer was entirely female, apart from that I'm very open to suggestion.

Also, plot... again, depends on the setting we're working with, I've a few general ideas but I'm open to any suggestions. In terms of length and adult content, that's also in the air, but I would prefer something more than just a one-scene roll-in-the-hay.

Feel free to post here or PM me if you're interested in coming up with a story on this topic :>
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.