A Craving! Plot Within: F for M

Started by Titania 91, February 04, 2014, 12:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titania 91

So I do have a normal role play thread hanging around here somewhere but I have been hit with inspiration. My idea involves a polygamy setting. Think Mormonism. This would be a plot based story with sex involved of course. My idea would be that a high ranking member of the church, perhaps even the Prophet himself. She is a young woman, sixteen to nineteen years old and never married. Perhaps she is a bit more of a wild child, not really wanting to settle into the life of a wife and mother. The prophet sees this and decides to take her on as his new wife. Now, he would have several other wives. Between three and six wives and several children. The wives would be jealous of his new bride. Where it goes after that is up to you. Perhaps she is beaten regularly, raped and forced int the roles she so hates. Perhaps she rebels against this life and manages to escape but the threat of being returned to the compound has her living in hiding and isolation, until a boy comes along. Perhaps she finds herself falling in love with the son of her husband. A young man closer to her age and they plan to escape. Basically I want to create role play involving darkness in a place of religious fervor. A location where scripture reigns, even by the corrupt. If you would like to discuss further, I would really love to hear from you.

As to my role play style, I do not like people who godmod and I don't like people who tell me how to play my character. It really is annoying and it is my biggest pet peeve. If we are going to role play together, please, please, please have a decent understanding of grammar and proper spelling. It is very difficult to reply when punctuation isn't used correctly or there are so many misspelled words I can't understand the post.

Role playing with me, I would prefer for it to be done here on E as a Thread or a PM, and then email but I do not have an IM service and will not be using one. I won't compromise on this. As far as post length goes, could you at least give a paragraph? It's very difficult to write a good story with someone who only writes one or two sentences as a response. Role play is a chance to be creative! I'm not saying you have to describe every single tiny detail but a little bit of imagination certainly goes a long way. I would also prefer to role play in third person POV versus anything else.

Please see my O/Os page in my signature for my role play likes and dislikes and thanks very much for taking the time to read my craving.

Titania 91

Updated with my likes and dislikes as far as role play style