I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiaFire

I love Xana even if I got ninja'd by him :P
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

WyldRanger

I <3 miafire for loving me despite my errors :P

MiaFire

I love Xana because, aww isn't that a cute tongue? :P
-

Sybl

I <3 miafire because she always says nice things. ;)

WyldRanger

I <3 Sybl for...being Sybl  ;D

Sybl

I <3 Xana for his comments about my fractals ;D

Slaven

I <3 Sybl cause she makes me cookies..And pies..And other nommies.
Don't worry. That's not my breath on the back of your neck! >.>

Slaven's O/Os and some RP ideas!

LateNightKiss

I <3 Slaven because he has a sweet tooth.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

MiaFire

I love Kiss for her cheeky self
-

WyldRanger

I <3 miafire for having a rotating avatar.

Anesa

I <3 Xana for having one of the coolest names starting with "X" AND...he's sweet and adorable (most days) ;P   *Hugs*

Undeniable Sin

I <3 Camille for seeming to always have something sweet to say about everyone.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Sin because she seems to like libraries too
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzie Aditi

I <3 Insanity because..wait, someone actually has to ask ;) ?
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Izzie cause she was kind enough to give me her win :p

unfortunately, she'll never see it again... everrrr >:)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzie Aditi

I <3 Insanity because he actually believes he gets to keep that win 8-)
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Izzie because she thinks he can't
Moments of Sanity

Izzie Aditi

I <3 Insanity because he has yet to find out what I have in store for him >:) Oh, to be blissfully unaware..

*grabby hands*

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Izzie cause she thinks she's the only one with tricks yet left up her sleeve :p

-Insane grabby hands- :p
Moments of Sanity

Izzie Aditi

I <3 Insane because he believes his tricks will outdo mine. Remember people, I'm the one with the pet dragon made out of chocolate. O8) 

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Izzie cause she still doesn't know he was Chico's previous owner :p
Moments of Sanity

Izzie Aditi

I <3 Insane because I now finally understand where Chico got his bad habits from!

(and we all love Insane because it's his birthday..yaaaaay ;D *throws pie in his face)

Insanityenviesme

((-licks the pie from his nose-.. Mmm... Apple! Thanks Izzie Pie :D ))

I <3 Izzie cause she's being such a sweetie

I knew you were a doll :p
Moments of Sanity

Izzie Aditi

I <3 Insane because I got him fooled, FINALLY  XD  *happy dance*

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Izzie cause she's already falling into my trap >:)
Moments of Sanity