The Incredibly New All About [you] Game

Started by Oreo, May 31, 2011, 08:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

usagi13chan

I feel like I'm being stalked by [you] and I'm loving it. Now if [you] would just tell the fire hydrant to stop stalking me... o.O
In real life, I'm a sub to a wonderful master. If you have a fetlife then add me (littlemonster13) ^.^ I wont bite... ever hard.

Sybl

[you] came here today to have some fun. What [you] found was an incredible urge to erase the Letter "Y" from the alphabet.

forbiddenfruit

boegiboe

Anesa

I so want to give [you] a smooch and show [you] how sexy [you] really is!

LateNightKiss

There are no words to express just how beautiful [you] is! I will glady give in to [you]'s every command if [you] wanted me to.  ;)
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Sybl

[you] knows the answer..so do I shall I whisper them in your ear.  ;)

Sybl

Azhdeen

[you] wonders if they have fallen through a temporal rift into a world where everyone worships [you]. [you] says when they realize what is going on "not sure I want to be worshiped all the time"

Oreo

[you] secretly adores being worshiped.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Azhdeen

[you] laughs and nods "Thats true enough though I would like to doing the worshiping at least half the time" [you] goes looking for someone to worship

Sybl

[you] is the light of the world. Every thing belongs to [you]. [you] is beloved by all sea creatures. [you] is a jelly fish. :P

Veluux

This is the best game ever! I can't believe you came up with it [you]! You are a genius! Group hugs for [you]!

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Oreo

*[you] blushes* You always say things to make me feel warm and fuzzy.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

YaoiRolePlay

[you] make my life complete. Also [you] fill me up with sunshine and rainbows!

Misty Zephyrs

[you] randomly decided to run outside, strip off [you]'s clothes, and dance around naked. Everyone cheered for [you]!   :P

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

DeamonAndae19

[you] Wonders why [you] walked into this thread, but [you] has left feeling rather smug, after seeing all the nice and sometimes saucy comments about [you]

(I think I've laughed my way through all four of these pages... mostly because some of the stuff said sounds an awful lot like me >_>)

SpiralSpider

[you] likes to kick up their feet at night, snuggle in with a glass of wine and read their favorite book.

[you], won't you tell us what that book is?

DeamonAndae19

well [you], at the moment, it's Terry Pratchett's Maskerade. Why does [you] ask?

SpiralSpider

Because [you] likes to read new books of course!

I, personally, suggest Pat Rothfuss's "The Name of the Wind" ^.^

DeamonAndae19

I've read it, [you] has a good taste in literature

Dovel

Well since [you] is here I shall say thank you. [you], you have made this one of the greatest Saturdays all week. It was truly amazing [you] the way you acted. Thank you [you] for everything you have done!

~waves to [you] and heads out~
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

DeamonAndae19

No need to thank me [you] I intend to please everyone... Most importantly [you]