News:

Main Menu

Strange co-incidence

Started by Lilian, May 03, 2005, 03:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilac

What I wonder is why Jase doesn't just kick all the adult games off so he can show Google ads, if he's going to be this way.  This site generated 12,000 page views yesterday, 10,000 the day before that, and I doubt we're at 1% of Jase's count.

Rett Butler

I'll put in my two scents. I don't think Jase was trying to "get rid" of adult games. It just those ones filled with defacating, child molestation, etc.(that in my book is downright sick and dagnasty) He was afraid of those because they are punishible by law in real life. But writing about it is not. It didn't specfically go and tell you to do God knows what, to a particular person, at a particular time and place. Technically he can't get in trouble by the law. It's was everyone consent to post of their own accord. So if the law would come into to intervene, the posters themselves would get in trouble and not him. Erotic wrting is a form of free speech which is constituionally protected.

Anywho, theres to facts that still remain: Jase made his decision and we can't change that. Two who the hell cares! This place was so much better. In terms of games, members, posting quality etc. Were all here and thats all the matters. Just think of it as were the crem de le crem of RPOLers

Ajoxer

Essentially, we're the adult section of RPOL, well-sifted.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!