Y [M lf F, Light to Bondage, Sci-Fi Space Opera]

Started by TheVillain, March 16, 2014, 04:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Sleep Timer- 187:294:10:21:36

Reboot Initiated

Welcome to the USAC Morpheus

What do you know? Even the ship computer still works. You'd think after almost 200 years it would be slag.

In space This deep, what's there to slag it with?

We are going to make a fortune in Salvage. Anyone seen the state of the flux engines?

There aren't any. Ships this old were sleepers. For long trips the crew went into cryosleep and slept it out instead of faster than light. The old crew might still be alive.

A ship this size would of had a small crew, maybe even solo.

Datalink Engaged

Confirm, I can't access most of the files yet but the ship had one astronomer. This thing did space surveys.

Hey, I found the cryo-pod!

... What the hell is that?

My diagnostic computer says it's a Man.

What's a "Man"?

QuoteWelcome to 2287, A time when womankind is making its first real steps into the galaxy. Sadly, the male half of the species didn't make it. A runaway biological weapon killed every human being with Y gene about 150 years ago. Thanks to cloning and genetic engineering the species survived but Men have only existed in stories and textbooks for over a century. Many humans don't even know what a Man is.

But the crew a salvage ship has just made a startling discovery. Among the remains of an almost 200-year-old astronomical survey ship is a living human male in cryonic suspension. Almost 80,000,000,000 humans scattered across seven star systems and they've found the only known male.

As you expect, this story will probably have a lot of smut. I am however hoping for a lot of serious story. Space exploration, functioning in a world literally build for women, etc.

Thoughts?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheVillain

You can post here, or PM me by the way.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.