New Justice! (A Future Justice League RP) (Recruitment currently closed)

Started by HeavenAbove, October 05, 2013, 08:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latooni Subota

Lord knows Holly has been spending the ENTIRE time trying to convince Damian that he needs her to be his partner. :P
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Neysha

As soon as I find some suitably vague parentage, I'll make a character I think
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

apygoos

Quote from: Latooni Subota on October 07, 2013, 12:57:21 PM
Lord knows Holly has been spending the ENTIRE time trying to convince Damian that he needs her to be his partner. :P
I'm curious as to what the relationship between Holly and Skylar would be, considering i used the "joker injured Dick beyond crime fighting function" route. can discuss in PMs if ya like :)

Latooni Subota

I'm not sure to be honest. My first instinct would be that Holly would try to avoid him like the plague, due to misplaced guilt. I'd need to think on stuff some more . . . though she IS trying to be close to the Bat family, because you can't be the kid of Harley and the Joker with being obsessed with the Bat family to some degree. Sorta important :x
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

apygoos

*thinks*
i think it will depend on how they were raised up. who may be giving her a chance. maybe she tried to apologize to the family? iunno. the relationship between the two of them would be interesting. Historically though, I feel her obsession may have been slightly more with Robin, since it was often them coming face to face, and Batman was Jokers. thinking on it, i don't think Skylar would necessarily blame Holly, but..well who knows. how long have they known each other, did they ever get close? *shrugs* so many possibilities.

Primarch

Name: Theron of Themyscira
Alias: Prince Theron. Theron Prince, The First Son of Themyscira
Parents: Diana of Themyscira, Kal-El
Powers/Abilities/Skills:
Theron's Amazonian/Kryptonian hybrid physiology has provided him with vastly increased levels of physical ability, his strength, speed (both general movement and flight), durability, reflexes, senses, healing and other physical attributes are comparable to either parent. Like his mother he received the 'Oneness with fire' to make him a beacon of truth and from Athena the gift of 'Athena.' He can also emit heat vision from his eyes.

Trained by the woman considered to be the best melee fighter in the world by Batman, even without his powers Theron is a very dangerous opponent with few that can rival him in both unarmed and armed combat. The Gift of Wisdom from Athena has also made him gifted strategist and leader. 

Personality: The first male crafted into existence by the Amazons and a member of the Royal Family, Theron is kind and good natured, he believes in classic values of justice and honour above all else. When acting as an Ambassador of Themyscira he confident and dignified, when acting as a member of the Justice League he is a warrior born. While it is his preference to bring villains to justice, if he is left no other option he will resort to lethal force. When relaxing he enjoys banter and camaraderie, witty exchanges and a good round of drinks over a song.   
History: When Princess Diana of Themyscira felt it was time to become a mother, it was a pair of twins she decided to bring into the world, both a girl and a boy. While a boy was unheard of on Paradise Island, Diana had spent a great deal of time beyond the borders of her home and believed it was time for Themyscira to step forward into a new age. Wonder Woman crafted the babes out of clay as was traditional among her people, but to give her children a father she contacted the truest man she ever met, Kal-El. Diana & Kal discussed at length before working it out, but eventually they found a means of using his heat vision to put enough of himself into the clay to make his presence in it significant to the point of making the babes half him. A soul was given to each clay-baby and Princess Diana's children, Theron & Cassandra were born.

Theron grew up knowing his father, but came to see him as more of a surrogate that an actual father figure. He associated with his mother's side of the family to a far greater degree. As a youth he learned the ways of Themyscira and its warrior culture, while also being educated to act as a member of the Royal family and a diplomat & ambassador to what some Amazon's still knew as 'Patriach's World.' He became a masterful warrior and capable leader before his mother made a formal introduction to the JLA and he began his training. In time he became a fully fledged member of the Justice League and now splits his time between home, the League and acting as a diplomat like his mother before him. 

Sexual Ons:
Sexual Offs:

Will fill in the sexual stuff later, just wanted to get this much up.

apygoos

Toggle

I am considering a character,  Conner Kent + Megan Morse (M'gann M'orzz aka Miss Martian and later Martian Manhunter.)  If this works out I'll join you guys if I can :)

apygoos

we need a few more ladies and i think we'll be good to go.

Darwishi

Color me interested for playing a superheroine,  though I do have to ask if there will be any NC elements?

apygoos

ill just say it out here right now, if there's anything Grayson related feel free to chat with me via PM.

HeavenAbove

Quote from: Darwishi on October 07, 2013, 05:18:37 PM
Color me interested for playing a superheroine,  though I do have to ask if there will be any NC elements?

I'm not sure. I suppose I'd leave that up to a vote? *shrugs*

Also apygoos, character accepted

Primarch, that's pretty much a complete app, accepted

Darwishi

If there are NC elements, I'd be interested even more.

Are totally original characters allowed or do you have to play someone that's a child of retired heroes/heroines? Or could it even be retired heroes/heroines that are original characters as well? 

HeavenAbove

I would like for each character to have some sort of recognizable superhero parent.

apygoos

when it comes to NC, as long as the players themselves are okay with the actions, have at it. I'd like to believe that people who don't want to partake in NC scenes wont have to. sometimes youre just not in that mode ya know?

also yay i finally get to be a green lantern!]

Kadigan

Kyla Olafsdotter-Gardner
Alias: Warrior
Parents: Guy Gardner and Tora Olafsdotter
Powers/Abilities/Skills: When in Warrior form, her Vuldarian powers include limited shapeshifting abilities by which she can create weapons out of her body. These transformations can cause her pain at times and can leave her drained if attempting too many in a limited time. She maintains super strength, stamina, and durability around Wonder Woman’s strata, the power of flight, capable of surviving in outer space unassisted, accelerated healing, and has access to the memories of deceased Vuldarians (proclaimed as the most dangerous warriors in the history of the universe).

Personality: Kyla takes after both of her parents, depending on when you happen to catch her. She’s a bit shy and prefers the company of a good book when she’s in her standard human form. She’s more one to stay in and watch a movie with a friend then to go out to a club or something. Though she does become quite noisy and vocal at football games. When in Warrior form she acts far more like her father, aggressive, outgoing, and far more prone to violent reactions. 

Visual Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

History:  Her father and mother had the very definition of an on and off again relationship. Though they loved each other in their own way, they certainly could never seem to make it work as a long term situation. That’s why, when Tora found out she was pregnant they realized that they couldn’t get married and raise her together. Instead, they did what split couples probably should do, set out a reasonable schedule that each one could have time with. Every 6 months Kyla went to live with either her father or mother. From her father, she learned a love of football, and heard more then one raucous story from the customers at Warriors (The bar Dad tended once he turned in his ring,) as well as his love of teaching. From her mother she learned about her Norweigan heritage, along with taking the time to slow down and simply enjoy the small things in life, walking through the park, and just watching life go by.

Once she graduated high school, she entered an middle youth education program at the University of Michigan, her father’s alma mater. She seemed to be doing quite well, leading a rather normal life, both of her parent’s heroic days behind them (a few bar fights not withstanding that her Father was involved in.) During summer vacation, she went into a seizure during a road trip with her father. Medical experts were baffled, but her father recognized it for what it was. Her dad’s Vuldarian DNA was not quite as purged as originally thought and they had begun to assert themselves, propagating the race. Contacting Buck Wargo and Veronna, they took Kyla to the Warrior’s Waters, where she underwent the same ordeal her father did, becoming a human/vuldarian hybrid. Deciding to honor the family tradition, she became a superheroine, taking her father’s old name, at the same time finishing her education degree, trying to strike a balance between work and “work.”

Sexual Ons: Men and women, vaginal sex, lesbian sex, one on one, threesomes.
Sexual Offs: Blood, serious injury, scat, pain, bestiality, mutilation.

HeavenAbove

She sounds great Barbara :) accepted.

And yay for more female superheroes. We need more of those

ladia2287

HeavenAbove

Excellent! Looking forward to it.

I'd like for the rest of the spots to end up as female characters.

I'll probably expand the roster to 13 maybe 14.

MzHyde already has one of the last three spots. The other two are still up for grabs, or other 3 if I expand the roster.

BlackestKnight

Wajin

Orange marmelade is writing a sheet for elizabeths brother
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

ladia2287

Name: Alexa Veshri

Alias: Owletta

Parents: Raya and Marc Veshri, of Haly's Circus, adopted by Dick Grayson and Barbara Gordan at 13

Powers/abilities/skills: Thanks to an adolescence with the circus, Alexa is a highly trained gymnast and acrobat, although knife-throwing is where she really shines. She also has some training in defensive martial arts, although she is nowhere near up to the standard of the rest of her adopted family. Alexa is a thorough researcher as well, preferring to scope out as much background information about a case as possible before going out into the field.

Visual Appearance:

Personality: When not in costume, Alexa enjoys the company of her friends and is always eager for an excuse to hang out. She is steadfastly loyal and dislikes arguments. As such, if one breaks out she will usually be one of the first to step in and try to break it up, but she is also very capable of putting her foot down when she herself disagrees with someone. She can be a bit of a show off sometimes and doesn't need to be given an excuse to randomly practise some gymnastic routine in front of everyone, but this mainly stems from the simple fact that she is very proud of her abilities and believes that she will lose them if she doesn't take every opportunity to practise.

History: Alexa lived with her parents at Haly's Travelling Circus, being 'homeschooled' and trained for a career on the circus stage. However, after visiting the Graysons in Gotham when she was 12, she fell in love with the much more comfortable lifestyle of city-living. Not long after, Alexa's mother got caught up in a conspiracy to have Dick murdered, along with hundreds of other circus patrons and was arrested (See Nightwing the New 55, issue 7). With most of the circus' performers deciding not to hang around any longer, Alexa decided that, rather than face months of her Father struggling to feed her, she would ask the Graysons to take her in. Dick agreed and let her sleep in what had been, until then, a guest bedroom, formalising the adoption a year later.

Alexa is naturally curious and, after quite a bit of digging, approached Dick and Barbara with the news that she had worked out their secret identities. At first they tried to deny it, but Alexa stood her ground, showing them the evidence she had found. They agreed to let her help on the condition that she never reveal the secret identities of anyone in their circle and that she accept any and all training they arranged for her.

Sexual Ons: I'd be here all day if I tried to list every one. It'd be easier to read her offs :)
Sexual Offs: Hardcore domination, pain, torture, scat, water play, non con.

I should point out that I've been chatting to the guy who plays Dick Grayson's son and he is perfectly okay with the idea of an adopted sister. Hope she meets the standards :)

Neysha

Name: Deirdre Damfino
Alias: Ditto
Parents: Father is Edward Nygma (The Riddler) and Mother is Nina Damfino (Echo)
Powers/Abilities/Skills: Deirdre is an extremely skilled martial artist, acrobat and possesses a fairly high intellect. Deirdre is skilled in various traditional martial arts with a focus on various forms of kickboxing, throws and grappling.

She has a strong intellect but much to her chagrin doesn't have the creativity of her father when it comes to imagnatively intricate puzzles, games and other elaborate plans. She's a budding interrogator and investigator as well, using her analytical abilities and intelligence in crime fighting and vigilantism. She's an excellent biker and a fairly skilled gearhead and skilled shooter with pistols and rifles.

Visual Appearance: Short and slim, with dark brown, almost black hair, brown eyes and fair skin.

Personality: Deirdre suffers from several behaviorial problems and exceptional social anxiety and awkwardness. Often mistaken for acting without emotion or amorally, she actually has plenty of both but has obvious trouble in expressing herself. Oftentimes, when she tries to show emotion or personality, she feels it is so stilted and forced it might as well be acting whether genuine or not. While she typically feels empty she does find herself valuing human connections and gets a certain satisfaction from accomplishment and recognition but finds her emotional highs quickly counteracted by fear and trepidation bordering on paranoia. Morally, she is conflicted as she gets a rush from the stimulation that action and excitement and violence brings her, almost regardless of the outcome and due to her ability to focus, can be relentless in driving herself towards a goal.

History:
Nina Samfino and Deirdre Vance (not their real names) were once employees of a Gotham City S&M club before finding the life of entertaining others to be both boring and pathetic. Instead they pursued a career in crime, knocking off convenience stores and it was in one of those robberies that they encountered a young man later known as the Riddler engaging in one of his first crimes as well. The trio hit it off immediately, with the Riddler employing them as his henchwomen Echo and Query. For several years they teamed up as a formidable trio with them providing the athleticism and physical prowess that complimented the Riddler's intellect perfectly.

However it was never a match for the Batman and after one foiledfelony too many, the girls were locked up in Blackgate Prison while the Riddler reformed, and later managed to secure their very early release. The girls decided to retire from criminal activity and while Query and Echo remained close, Query felt somewhat betrayed by the Riddler and his sudden reformation. As it was, Echo and Riddler remained good friends, and for a period of time, were far more then friends, resulting in a pregnancy and thus Deirdre Damfino was born.

Growing up, her mother and father, as well as her Aunt Deirdre, decided to guide the youth to not making the same costly mistakes they did in pursuing a career of criminality but tragedy struck when young Deirdre was diagnosed with various social and behaviorial disorders, much like her father, though not nearly as obsessive and compulsive in nature. Still, determined to overcome nature, Deirdre was raised as best as possible in an effort to overcome her various behavorial problems by having her being both physically, emotionally and mentally active in academics, sports and extra curricular activities. Deirdre initially hoped to become a Special Agent with the FBI or CIA or some other national intelligence or federal law enforcement position but found herself blacklisted due to the excuse of her 'mental state' though she alledged it was due to her parentage.
As such, she pursued the life of a vigilante instead, having inherited from her Mother a great deal, mostly, a lifelong addiction to adrenaline and action and adventure.

Sexual Ons: Very open sexually in general. Prefers to be submissive generally and likes guys more then gals.

Sexual Offs: Anything bathroom related, mutiliations, extreme bondage.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

HeavenAbove

Quote from: A Japanese Dane on October 07, 2013, 06:28:29 PM
Orange marmelade is writing a sheet for elizabeths brother

Thank you for reminding me! I'll throw up another spot and save it for him.

Edit: Ladia and Neysha, both applications are accepted.

Interesting characters :)

Batman4560

After all these characters I feel like mine is not up to par. LOL.