Digimon: Blood War (intrest check)

Started by DigitLninja, October 19, 2011, 09:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hotaru37

Quote from: DigitLninja on October 20, 2011, 11:07:00 AM
It's not all that hard...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
but I am

For someone like me it is hard when you are given more than two choices.  lol  I hate decisions.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Now, now...  We haven't even got the roleplay started yet.  ;)

But I guess for the character I have in my head.  They would be best in the heroes category.  I am thinking a hybrid.
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

DigitLninja

Hero it is ^_^

also well played with the spoiler jokes... *golf applause*
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Hotaru37

Nice.   ;D    Now, I can out more thought into the character itself. 

I try.  ^^
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Orochimaru

I just hope the hero's are prepared to sweat... because the gloves are coming off. >=3

Karasu

you get my comment of her being ont he villian's side at first? ;)
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

DigitLninja

oh yeah, I'll go change that now.

by the way the Character Thread is up, the link is on the opening post.
Quotes to Live by:

Karasu

Karasu

Karasu

anyone want my girly for their digimon?

Orochimaru

We will make this work and we will do it too! Even if I have to destroy the world and recreate it if I have too.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Karasu

DKDBSD

Must read the other bio's erm should I go with existing Digimon or make up my own? *Ponders*

DigitLninja

I technically made my own... but he's just a modified Wargreymon
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

Suppose I should poke around for some people?

DigitLninja

perhaps you should... I'm still surprised how few people have posted a character.

I don't want to start the game till we at least have a commander for D.A.T.S.
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

Pen has had a friend over for awhile and I talked to him last night. Muse is hurting him. Karasu just has a digimon, no partner.

Though, an alternative for her could be the acceptance that she could just be a BT that can only go to her champion level.... for now. I can have my character take her in as she could been in Area 51 also. He simply took her with him as she proved useful...somehow, but as the game starts... she unleashes ultimate level...with a pwer boost from my character... this going into what we talked about for my plans.

I have to agree as well, but it could mostly be muse is being killed somewhat by everyone considering college is going on. We should give everyone a bit more time.

Hotaru37

I am working on my character.  I should have it up either tonight or sometime this weekend hopefully.  I have been working a lot the past couple of days.  And I will have company up this weekend so I won't be on much.  But I am going to see if I can get the character done before I go to bed tonight.

DigitLninja

Thanks a lot Hotaru, and there isn't any rush, I merely mentioned it cause I wanted people to know that the Character thread is up.
Quotes to Live by:

Hotaru37

Ah.   ;D   I figured there was no rush but I am so close to having it done.  lol  I hope I can get it done before bed tonight.  lol

Orochimaru

Also, to those interested in being the villans. I would want to speak to you in PM. I want to discuss if your seperate or if your to be a minion for my character.

Oh, and if you do not want your neck bitten...specify. ^,..,^

DKDBSD

Erm so it's almost all Hybrids right now.

krakenknight

I'm having some modem trouble, Lieutenant Shunko Ayame and her partner Auluramon will probably be up tomorrow.

Orochimaru

Quote from: DKDBSD on October 23, 2011, 03:11:41 PM

All the more fun I say. ^^

Quote from: DKDBSD on October 23, 2011, 03:11:41 PM

Thanks a bunch for the notice. ^^