Elliquiy

Started by romanticcandlecat, January 22, 2024, 05:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

romanticcandlecat

Hello there! I have actually a very interesting question for you! I am doing my PhD about erotic/romance literature and one of the things i want to do is to research forum environment cause we all know where the cool writers are hanging out :D I would be happy if you would help me to identify which are the trends today at your resource, about what people write (i got lost in numerous forums and threads) and also is there any official statistics about readers. Would be happy by any insight!

I found some stats and data about the website but maybe constant forum-people could help me with the direction at least

Hugs!

Love !

Let's help the science, i need you!

P.S. if there are any opinions also about AI and how it helps or doesn't help !

Oniya

This topic is being locked.  If you wish to engage with our membership, you may apply for full access by making a new topic in our Introductions forum that includes your answers to our questionnaire.  Approval is not guaranteed, and is an interactive process.

Most people like to know who they are giving their data to, and how it will be aggregated and used.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17