WANTED - British female player... (please?)

Started by Chrystal, December 24, 2010, 07:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

I know of only three other British women on E. One is on haitus, the second is too busy, and the third has shown no interest in this idea, and is just a bit busy too...

So, I am after a British woman to play opposite me in a story of politics, sex, seduction, bondage, intrigue and scandal.

The reason it has to be a Brit is because the story is set in the British political system.

Two newly elected members of parliament meet for the first time. They are on opposite sides of the house. They are given the option by their respective whips of becoming a voting pair. They thus get to meet up to discuss the various votes.

The Conservative MP is straight and happily married - or so she thinks. The Labour MP is gay and kinky. It is not long before Ms Red falls for Mrs Blue and seduces her. Not only that, she introduces her to the wonderful world of bondage.  Of course, nothing except the Nuclear Lauch Codes and the Conservative Party's genuine manifesto stay secret for long in Politics... and once the press get a hold of this, it causes a scandal of Government shaking proportions!

I REALLY want to do this one.

I would far rather it was a female player, but I'm reluctantly willing to accept a male player - AS LONG AS HE@S ENGLISH and Conservative!

For a female player, I would take either role.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Trieste

... out of curiosity, precisely how many conservative lesbian bondage bunnies do you think are running around at all, let alone writing here? :P

Chrystal

Probably none. But I live in hope? I didn't do anything wrong did I?

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Trieste

Chrystal

Yeah, I guess....

But it's a plausible scenario... If you know anything about British politics, you know that there are all sorts of scandals with male MPs being caught with their trousers down and cocks hanging out - usually with some rent-boy...! Why not a lesbian affair?

And I'm sure you can see that asking for a British player is only reasonable. An American wouldn't have a clue what I'm talking about.

I don't suppose you're English are you?

Trieste

Damned Eternally

Hmm, I am british, happily married, but am neither a conservative nor labour support. Happy old Wales! haha
Like the idea though x
Damned's Dirty Mind / My Games / Damned's Ideas
Tentatively Available for Games

My A's and A's
Updated 09/08/2018 14th Oct 2016

Not a daily poster, muse has been preoccupied with earning cash.

Chrystal

You could be Plaid Cymru... ;)

Seriously, the political affiliations of the characters are purely arbitrary, I just think it would be more likely that a Tory would be more straight laced... Strictly the other character should be a Lib Dem, but it really makes no difference.

The story does not centre around the politics, but the relationship!

The only proviso regarding the politics is that the characters be on opposite sides of the house. In fact we could even do what Jonathan Lynn & Anthony Jay did and simply not specify which parties we are in, just that one of us is in government and the other in opposition. If we don't specify when the story is set it makes it irrelevant!

Anyway, if you like the idea, I hope I have successfully dealt with your objections.

Oh, and I looked up Vote Pairing and it was discontinued in the 1970s. But the characters could be on some cross-parliamentary discussion group.

So what do you say?

HybridHalf

Chrystal

Sadly, no... although if you had watched "Yes Minister" as well, and read the books, then you would be some way towards it!

It's amazing how close to the real thing Lynn and Jay were able to get without getting sued!

Chrystal

Oh yes... One of the most memorable moments in the series.

I was a civil servant at the time, and that list of "who reads the papers" was made into a variety of posters and displayed in government offices across the country!

It's even funnier if you actually know a bit more about the paper's in question!

And I'm amazed they got away with that last line...!

ChaoticSky

just thought id point out that Canada proudly maintains a parliamentary system nearly identical to that of Britain. our parties are also similar, and we use similar terms (such as 'tory'), a quick glance would be enough to get the gist of which british party is akin to which canadian one... so with the tiniest bit of effort of behalf of your partner, you could work quite nicely with a canadian as well.

...id volenteer, but im too busy these days and dont want to disappoint you over such a awsome idea.  :-X

Chrystal

Hmmm.

I probably ought to post something to the effect that D.E. and I are in serious negotiations over this one, and it looks like it might be a goer. *pokes tongue out at Trieste playfully*

FoxyWife

Hey Chrystal :)

I'm not British but I have lived here for a few years now so aware of the system and how it generally works though not the finer details......the story does have an appeal but for now I'm just registering an interest should your other negotiations not pan out :)

Chrystal