D&D 3.5e group recruitment //full\\

Started by Combicon, December 24, 2008, 06:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Combicon

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 06, 2009, 08:37:24 AM
A general 'scum' district where are bordello's, taverns, shady workshops etc could be fun. Oh, my char is Lawful Evil but in nice way. He is just plain cold hearted professional mercenary. But I hope GM remembers run my 'tiefling twin' counterpart at least as occasional showing npc.

Uhh yeah sure, could you just remind me of his/her name. :P

Fragile Dreams

Sorry but i think i will back out from this... No offence but it's taking way too long to start. I hope the others, enjoy this.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Combicon

I was going to start it today,
I probably still am, I just can't think of a bloody title. D:

I'm not stopping you from leaving though, so, if you were that set on going, there isn't anything I can do about it.

RubySlippers

I've been busy I have my gear list and notes I will finish my character sheet, tweak it as needed and have her ready by 7PM EST at the latest.

Combicon

FINALLY. : D
I've posted something.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=27393.msg1050237#msg1050237

Like I said, as this is my first D&D game I've been in, feel free to correct me on some stuff or try to help me. :P

I still think what I've posted isn't much, so, if you'd like more detail or something, just ask...

And if you guys can think of a better title, let me know. XD

I'll also create a real OOC thread for it too. O:

Hmm, I was thinking of changing it so that it'd be footsoldiers or something instead of it just being tacked to the door.
This should be the last edit of this post: Do you guys think it could use some more description? *isn't sure how good it is*

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Combicon on January 07, 2009, 09:15:44 AM
Uhh yeah sure, could you just remind me of his/her name. :P

You can choose name, anything what rings well with Valar Stormwind (their twins so Vayla, Vella or Vesha could work).