The myst...

Started by Cosmo_ac, April 17, 2007, 01:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

So.......no-one has any questions or comments yet?

Hell...I'm good.....*laughs*

Right I am going to give Max, Alchamist and Besamiel until the end of the week to decide whether they want to join, if not we'll run with who we have.

As it's a bank holiday weekend here in the UK and more importantly my daughter's birthday on Sunday, I intend to begin the game Monday (evening here).
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

belsammael

all right, let's do it *grin*

going with my fairly innocent wanderer after all.. let's see.. ;)

Michael Logan. A wanderer. Even his appearance shows that he's gone through a lot, his chin always covered with stubble, yet never allowed to evolve into a beard; a slender body, yet with muscled limbs, the fruits of hard labour. Long hair, as Michael is no regular visitor of the barbershop; and from below that often messy hair two dark brown eyes peer into the world, eager to further explore its secrets, to experience its adventures.

In his teen years Michael had already grown weary of modern society, the pressure it brought, the way it forced you to flow along at its rapid pace or suffer. When he was 22, he answered the call of his interior being, leaving the big city behind and following where the road would take him.

Now a wanderer, 29 years of age, Michael has already visited many a place, usually quiet country villages where life still is simple. Sometimes he would stay there for days only, enjoying the hospitality before moving on, and sometimes he would settle down for a while -weeks, months-, taking up a job and earning a living, before he moved on yet again, enjoying this new freedom he had found.

And now, his journey has brought him to Ravenbrook...

TheAlchemist

Sorry for the delay, this week at work has been nightmarish.

I'm still in though! You'll get my beefed up 'Blocked Novelist' by the deadline, if I survive these last 2 workdays. If not, start without me..  :'(

RedEve

Do you need more details for my character? I'm away for the weekend, won't be home until Tuesday. So if you start on Monday, I'll probably won't be able to post until Wednesday at the earliest.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Elvi

belsammael

I have added him to the list, would be nice if we had a bit of a physical description for him so that we can get a picture in our heads.

Redeve

The same is all we really need from you, everything else id fine.
There would be no problem with you not being able to post until Tuesday/Wednesday, we'll start you off in the diner on your own in any case.

Alchemist

Not a problem, after the week I am having, I can well understand.

Max

Name:  Matthew Tully.

Physical Description:  Other than a slightly muscular body, there is little to distinguish Matthew from most anyone else.  He is 6' tall, just a bit under 200 pounds, little of it fat.  He has dark brown, crew cut hair.  Brown eyes.  Usually seen with "five o-clock shadow" on his face.  Dresses in jeans and dark colored t-shirts, and a battered ballcap.  Almost never seen dressed any other way.

Destinguishing Features:  There is a small birthmark on his lower right leg, and a two inch scar across his left forearm.

Personality:  Shy and quiet, he has few friends outside his work.  Has been on a few dates over the years, even trying on-line date a couple of times, but nothing has ever seemed to work out.  Does not drink.  Football fanatic, watches every game that he can, and tapes the rest for watching later.

Background:  A single child, Matthew tried to play football when he was in high school, but was usually just a bench warmer.  Favorite moment was when his team, the Cougars, made it to the state championship, and he got to be on the field due to an injury to one of the starters on the kickoff team.  He even stopped an opposing player from returning a kick off for a touchdown.  Of course, they scored two plays later, but not on him.

After high school, he went to college, but was unable to afford it, or to make the team.  He went to work for his father's landscaping business, trying to pick up the pieces after his parents were killed in an auto accident by a drunk driver.

The business has slowly gone downhill despite his best efforts.  Throwing in the towel, he packed up everything into his beat up pick up truck, he set off for a change of scenery, and hopefully a change in fortune.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Elvi

Lovely.....thanks Max, I have plans for him....*grins*

Max

Eep!  *runs for the hills and hides*
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

TheAlchemist

Name: Douglas Everton

Douglas Everton (Deege to his friends) never knew what he wanted to do with his life. He did know that holding a job was very low on the list, however. His father passed away when he was 10, leaving a mother too weak and too broken to really keep her headstrong son in line. Surprisingly, despite numerous incidents and minor run-ins with the authorities, he managed to both finish highschool and keep away from serious trouble.

His father had left them a tidy sum from his business, and when his mother 'logged out' of this world, as he took to calling it, he used it to travel around the world. Several years and 7 continents later, he was back home and almost broke. What he did have, however, was a skeleton of a manuscript. In a burst of unexpected creativity, he fleshed it out to a full novel within 6 months, and then gaped in wonderment as several prominent publishers fought each other to sign him on. The book ( a world-encompassing mystery-thriller ) was a great hit, and his advance towards a second novel was equally impressive.

All was not bright, however, as his deadline was quickly approaching, the advance just as quickly vanishing, yet his progress was almost nonexistent.

Deciding what he needed to inspire him again was a change of scenery, but having neither the time nor means for another globe-trot, he settles on renting a small house in a secluded little town, hoping he could meet the deadline after all.

Phys. Description: Douglas is 5'10, with a lean but fit build. He straight, sandy hair reaches just over his shoulders, and often falls over his face when he leans over his notepad or laptop. His eyes are a pale blue behind the thin lenses of his wire-frame glasses. Several tattoos can be found over his body, small ethnic symbols from around the world.

Elvi

Good one, he's added.

Could you send me a PM if he's got any deap dark secrets or desires?

Elvi

<TAG>

For update on the Character/Introduction thread 

MagicalPen

Still looking for more players or is the game closed?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Elvi

Sorry Silvi, hate to turn anyone away, but with 8 men already I have my hands full....*hugs*

Now if there were a few more female players/characters wanting to join?

Elvi

Right, the game's afoot......(Yep bad quotation, but this lot has been hard work to set up.)

Matthew Tully - Max.
Please read: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9748.0
But start off in: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9751.0

Alex Jennings - Iksander
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9744.0

Gabrielle Jones - Lonely Troll
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9746.0

Douglas Everton - Alchemist
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9747.0

Elisabeth Molain - Redeve
Melissa Gordon - SpirituallyAddicted
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9745.0

Robert Polson - Ender
Jack Harrison - Archangel
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9749.0

Michael Logan - belsammael
Michael Swanson - Cosmo
You both have a decision to make in:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9749.0

Then my guessing is that you will be heading off to:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9745.0

Due to restriction of the new game set up, I have had to place several of you in the same threads, but you all have your own places.
To avoid confusion, please tell us where you are when you post.
eg:
Melissa is in her room, her post would be in the Diner thread and will start with a place post of  Melissa's room

Martha Hoffman goes to see Michael Swanson in the Hotel bar, that post will be in the Hotel thread and will start with a  place post of Hotel Bar

Hope that makes sense, in doing it this way, I have been able to 'keep' four of our allocated threads, for other areas that are relavent to the plot and as I have said before, if we make a go of the game, I can then request that we have a child board.

brittney

Quote from: Elvi on May 06, 2007, 03:58:16 PM
Now if there were a few more female players/characters wanting to join?

*raises hand* that'd be me! is the game still open for those female players?

Elvi

I reckon we could squeeze a littl'n in Brittney, send me your character idea and we'll see what we can do with it....

RedEve

Elvi, you asked me to add a physical description for Elisabeth Molain before. Here it is:

Physical description: A 5’7” Venetian blonde with green eyes. She weighs around 122 lbs and has a slim, yet curvy physique. Prior to her arrival at Ravensbrook, she almost exclusively wore very revealing clothes. Since arriving at the diner, her attire is mostly limited to the waitress uniforms Aunt Greta gave her to wear during work.
She has however altered the originally modest uniforms to her own, more risqué tastes by shortening them a great deal, much to the dislike of her aunt.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Elvi

Thank you Eve, I'll add it into the descriptions....*smiles*

Elvi

Brittney, I'm just waiting for you to answer my PM and then I can find a place for you in the game.
If you didn't get it, let me know?

brittney

actually, i thought i had responded. i will check and reply again if i had a brief ditz moment. *blushes*

Elvi

Got it this time....thanks....will get you in asap....*smiles*

Elvi

brittney, you'll find Kayla sat in the hotel receiption.....

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9749.25

Sakura

She stepped off the ferry and liked what she saw for the most part. She decided this was a good place to move to. She had just graduated from college and just wanted to move away from the big cities.
My Mom told me not to eat alot of Jell-O. Now I wiggle and I jiggle.

Elvi

Ok......we need a little more than that though, have a read what the others have put and see what would fit.

We will need a name and age, brief description of her, what she was doing before she came to ravensbrook and why she has come there.

Sakura

Name:Sakura Suzuki

She has waist length midnight ruby hair, dark purple colored eyes, lightly tan colored skin, she is 5'8", 110 lbs.
She's wearing a long black orential style dress with a cherry blossom design all over it and a frog button closeur on the high collar. It also has slits up the sides that go to about just above her mid thighs to show off her legs and her new strapy high heel sandals.She has four tattoos and two body peircings.her tats are on her right ankle,her right hip,her upper back, and her left upper arm. Her peircings are her tounge and her navel.

She went to Yale to get her masters in American Sign Language. She just graduated in June and decided to move to a small town to get away from the big city. She had done some reserch online about Ravensbrook and it sounded like a nice place to live to her. So she packed up her stuff and bought a plane ticket the next day.
My Mom told me not to eat alot of Jell-O. Now I wiggle and I jiggle.