[Closed]Boarding School Confidential [GBLTQA friendly game, Sandbox]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, July 09, 2012, 07:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

Ahh, no... *Flails* Make me want to change my character... Damnit, Saerra!

*Huffs* ><
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -

Saerrael

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on July 10, 2012, 08:48:40 PM
Yesh, it can definitely be opened, which one would you like?
Well, Sidhe. Which is basically an Elf, which fall under Fey ::) *chuckles*

Quote from: Angel Eros on July 10, 2012, 08:50:19 PM
Ahh, no... *Flails* Make me want to change my character... Damnit, Saerra!

*Huffs* ><

Hahah, sooooooorry :p

undisclosedtoyou

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

I think the political correct term would be feyfolk *chuckles*

Suiko

Oh, will we have an in-game calender?

Also for werewolves, what sort of wolf-form are we working with? Wolf-wolf, or retaining humanish shape; standing on two legs sometimes, keeping the basic shape...? If that makes sense.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

undisclosedtoyou

Wait...I've got to be Politically correct now?!  Oh noessssss :o

Quote from: Angel Eros on July 10, 2012, 08:59:12 PM
Oh, will we have an in-game calender?

Also for werewolves, what sort of wolf-form are we working with? Wolf-wolf, or retaining humanish shape; standing on two legs sometimes, keeping the basic shape...? If that makes sense.

I'm going to make a call and say the humanish shape one, where they can stand on two legs. 

An in game calender is a wonderful idea!  We're definitely going to have one.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Saerrael

*chuckles at Dis*

Ah.. I'm torn between him being Irish or French.. Irish would make more sense, though... *chews on his lips*

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Angel Eros on July 10, 2012, 09:04:06 PM
*Nods* For full moons, events and such.

Mhm, exactly. XD

Quote from: Saerra on July 10, 2012, 09:05:43 PM
*chuckles at Dis*

Ah.. I'm torn between him being Irish or French.. Irish would make more sense, though... *chews on his lips*

I think whichever you choose would be awesome.  <3
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

GaGa88

I gotta say that I absolutely love all of these characters! Vivienne's going to have a lot of fun with them.  :D
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Saerrael

I'll make him Irish *laughs*

Hope this is good;
Summer Crest Application Form

Played by: Saerra
Character Name: Absalom, Clan of Night Arrows.
Sexuality: Gay
Character Type: The Artist
Species: Fey-folk, sub species; Sidhe
Short Description: Tall(6'6), exceptionally slender without becoming skinny, very pale skin with a blue (in shadow) or green (in light) shimmer , leaf green eyes, bright red hair that reaches half way his back and seems to be carried on the wind even while in doors. Husky, whispery voice that can also reach such high pitched tones that human eardrums will tear. He's also in the possession of the pointed ears his species is known for.
Short Blurb: It is a question if Absalom is prone to his swings in temperament due to being a darker kind of Elf, or if that is his actual personality. He does change colours to fit moods and occasions quite easily and doesn't seem to think this to be weird in the slightest.
As all Feyfolk, he has exceptional magical skill and lacks physical strength. This is even more true in his species elements, which would be nature and shadow.
His artistic skills fall into drawing and painting. Mixing this up with his magic, he might become quite famous in branches of art not commonly known of by the more human society he now roams in due to his studies. For now, he enjoys the relative anonymity of selling his work through the internet

'Can you paint with all the colours of the wind? Well? Can you, bitch? I can!'

Picture and meaning of name

ABSALOM
USAGE: Biblical, Biblical Latin
PRONOUNCED: AB-sə-lahm (English)
Meaning & History
From the Hebrew name אַבְשָׁלוֹם ('Avshalom) which meant "my father is peace". In the Old Testament he is a son of King David who leads a revolt against his father. While fleeing on the back of a mule he got his head caught in a tree and was killed by Joab.
OTHER LANGUAGES: Abessalom (Biblical Greek), 'Avshalom (Biblical Hebrew), Aksel (Danish, Norwegian), Akseli (Finnish), Absolon (French), Axel (German), Acke (Swedish)

Edit; updated.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: GaGa88 on July 10, 2012, 09:20:50 PM
I gotta say that I absolutely love all of these characters! Vivienne's going to have a lot of fun with them.  :D

I'm happy you're enjoying them, so am I.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

Dis, does the final character sheet have a lot more points to fill in? I'd love to know before I head to bed so I can contemplate~

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Saerra on July 10, 2012, 10:01:32 PM
Dis, does the final character sheet have a lot more points to fill in? I'd love to know before I head to bed so I can contemplate~

It does, it'll ask for more background info, a tiny bit of family info, actual character images, and a section that asks if your character is of a dominant, submissive, switchy nature.  There might be more, but I think that's about it.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on July 10, 2012, 10:19:31 PM
It does, it'll ask for more background info, a tiny bit of family info, actual character images, and a section that asks if your character is of a dominant, submissive, switchy nature.  There might be more, but I think that's about it.

Alright, thank you ♥
And I posted the small profile *points upwards*

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on July 10, 2012, 11:26:21 PM
Saerra, Absalom is definitely approved!

Thank you~♥

He might be all over your incubus, though *coughs*

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Saerra on July 10, 2012, 11:27:21 PM
Thank you~♥

He might be all over your incubus, though *coughs*

Hahahaha, well I won't say that Jude doesn't enjoy when his food, lovers come to him. ;)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Kaisude

hmm who to plot with.

EDIT: Any wolves looking for a third cousin twice removed lol. Honestly I haven't played too many GBLTQA games but I'm willing to plot with anyone who wants too.

@Occi I think they will be able, but probably won't find out for a while.

Occident

So, do he students have aime ongoing attempts to find who they were writing to?

Nadir

They should be spelled so they can't actively try to discover who they are writing with. *smirks*

Also, I think Nadir is going to be very fascinated with the werewolves. He's going to want them as his very own >_>

Saerrael

As I can't sleep (again)..!
Is Nadir's bite pleasurable? If it is, Absalom and he might know eachother.. intimately >.>

Nadir

He can make it so. His victims would have to have minimal or purposefully lowered mental shields for him to make it feel less like "OHFUCKWHATAREYOUDOINGAWSHITITHURTS" and more like "Hnnnng"

Saerrael

*drums fingers against chin*
That won't work, then, as magic is Absalom's strong point.
I do think they may be interesting together, however. I think Absalom's dark nature would find it thrilling to feed a vampire.

(and I'm thinking about the relationship thing Dis mentioned)

Occident

Would either of them be able find the scents or sounds from an invisible voyeur?