My Guardian Devil - [FxF]

Started by MissFire, August 22, 2016, 12:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissFire

Acclaimed game designer Louis Saffer disappeared from public view years ago after a much anticipated project bombed. He suddenly re-surfaced three months ago, launching a free-to-play ARG named The Seventh Seal. In the game, players had to use clues spread around the internet and the world itself in order to solve increasingly difficult puzzles. You have been caught up in the hype of this game and doggedly pursued every clue, read every forum post, scoured every website in hopes of becoming the first to break the second seal, which no one has yet to come close to doing. You have almost alienated yourself from your friends, but have made one online that's just as into the mystery of The Seventh Seal as you are. Her handle is gallowsCalibrator and she has a strange way of typing. It's all you really know about her, but she's helpful. Really helpful. Together, the two of you manage to break the second seal, but when you do something strange happens. gallowsCalibrator crawls out of your monitor and into your life.

The second seal? It was holding her back. Now she's here.

Yeah. Turns out, her name is actually Anamelech ("Anna") and she insists she's here to help you break all the seals and solve the puzzle....

Hello! What I am looking for is a female player to play a female character. She will be either highschool or college age and interested in gaming. Those are the only requirements. The story details themselves are also pretty open. I have a roadmap for the reasons behind everything happening in my head, but I want to keep this all to myself and leave the discovery up to you. In essence, I want this to be an adventure for you, the person playing with me. Weather your character chooses to befriend this strange demon or not is up to you. Trust her? Don't trust her? Become friends? Become lovers? Try to get rid of her? Use her help and solve the puzzle? It's up to you. If this story intrigues you at all, don't hesitate to post here or send me a PM!
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

foxierayne

I'm new to forum rp. This plot sound really interesting and I'd really like to play it.