Survival (RP Idea)

Started by Knownpluto, September 26, 2017, 07:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knownpluto

I just read a pretty neat comic and thought it would make a pretty cool RP. So I already know I' m not a good GM  but if some one were will to help me out I think we could make it work. So I guess here goes for the Plot, and please if you could help me with the plot and moving it along that would be awesome.

Scientists for years have been noticing the oxygen levels raising and have associated it with the abnormal growth rate of the insects. Now larger then ever the insects have started seeking larger pray...humans. The towns and cities are over run you must adapted to survive, either run alone or with a group. Rumors spread though passing people about army ships on the coast taking people to safe places. Can you make it alive? In the crumbling city over 500 miles from the coastline and potential safety what will await you on your journey.

So what do you think anyone interested?

Razboinic77

Well, why not. I'll give this a shot. Have you had any responses privately?

Knownpluto

Razboinic77

Well, if you want to get something started, I'd be more than happy to play.

Knownpluto

Yeah lets do this an we can leave it open if you would like.

CrystalMaeGranger

I read a comic similar to that, but i cant remember the name. its kind of like and insect apacolypse. I'm in. if we do this I would like to be a medic.