When she finds a knight and his dragon (f looking for 2 m)

Started by wolventears, April 01, 2012, 03:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

So I have been having a craving for some dragon play, and I once read a series that involved a knight finding his woman, but I want the knight's dragon to be more involved in the relations. Sooo, heres the story:

A woman is chasing a doe through the woods, her bow arched, arrow at the ready. She lets go, the arrow flying, nailing the doe in the neck. The deer goes down with a cry. The woman goes to her kill only to have a great black dragon swoop down and grab it in it's large clawed feet. Instead of fear, she feels anger, and tracks the dragon's flight. She finds him laying beside a small lake, half of the deer hanging from his mouth. She stomps into the clearing, only to stop short when a knight, a very nake knight, walks up the bank, water sluicing over his muscular form.

He is one of the mythical dragon riders and she had just stumbled upon him during his bathing time. It is obvious that the dragon and the knight can communcate telapathically, an unbreakable bond between them. The knight realizes, once he sets eyes on the woman that she is meant to be his, something deep inside him opening up and coming to life at her presence. She runs, also feeling something inside her awaken, and they corner her in a very large cave.

Being that she is meant for him, he is able to turn her body against her, gaining entry and forming that bond that makes her his. But what she doesn't realize is the extent of the bond that both knight and dragon share. His dragon is not just a dragon, but a dragon shifter, able to take a humanoid form. He can feel everything the knight feels and as he shifts, she finds that their bond is much deeper than dragon and rider. And they both plan to take her, along with each other, into a life of pleasureable bliss. I want to make it clear, just in case, that the knight and dragon shifter share a sexual relationship between the two.

dragon form
humanoid form

He is much bigger than the knight and even in this form his cock is much like a dragons.
http://bad-dragon.com/products/seadragon#
I know it says sea dragon but I really like this one. ;D

Requirements: For this story, I need at least one male to play both the night and the dragon, or two males, one to play the knight and one to play the dragon Either way you need to be comfortable with male on male. Be sure to check my ons and offs to see if we mesh. PM me if interested in either or both roles. I can't wait to gwt this thing rolling.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

wolventears

In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

wolventears

All positions filled! Thank you!

summoner2183

wolventears

TheLegionary

Good luck with the game! Once I played a dragon shifter and it was really fun!

wolventears

Open again to new partners and another variation due to rl pushing back the other story, but I still want to do this one, so, pm me if interested! ;D