The "88" Girl With an Empty Hole In Her Heart ||MxF (Near Future&Arcology Theme)

Started by Sintan, September 08, 2017, 12:20:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sintan

Welcome to my Thread! Thanks for taking a look see, this is what I can offer you and I hope you find something that tickles your fancy!

(Please Do NOT Post on This Thread-Please PM Me)

My Full O/Os List Thread-Easy access! Check it out! :)

As far as how much I can offer for post length, my standard is one single decent paragraph, more if there's enough content to pull from and add detail into. How often can I post? I have a lot of free time on my hands, so I can push out multiple posts a day unless I happen to be out of town, but I will notify you if such events happen. Also, I have a wide range of kinks and I try to do my best to keep both sides happy, I enjoy discussing future possible scenes and brainstorming ideas for the plot, so if you don't like planning out small scenes, I can hold myself back.

The Girl Who Just Wanted to Fill that Empty Feeling in her Life.

Living in a hybrid modern world mixed with some cyberpunk arcology goings on, the Arcology cities still much resemble our current modern state. The middle/core of the big cities would look like this. The most advanced technologies around in this world we have access to is; Medical: Limb Regeneration, Cryogenics, Fast Drugs, Antiviral Vaccines, Cancer Cure, Growth Quickening, Nerve Refusion, Artificial Eyes, Broad Spectrum Anti-toxins, Cloning of Replacement Parts, Genetic Engineering, and Anagathics. Environment: Arcologies, Orbital Cities, and Under-Sea/Under Ice Cities.

The Girl "88" lives a mostly modest life. She is an avid/hardcore gamer girl who spends most of her time playing video games on her PC or a handheld, she is a very introverted girl who seldom is seen outside her home. Only goes outside to go get groceries, sunbathing on a beach, swimming, buying games at a store. With that being said she hasn't bothered with any men or had any BFs before in the past.

Over the years living alone on the outskirts of a big city, she slowly grew into deep depression feeling this very empty feeling in her heart and life. She needed a special someone in her life, to share her life with and do everything with. However, she doesn't wanna just invite anyone over she sees, she wants someone she feels she can trust, have common interests, same goals/outlooks, and is compatible with on a relationship level; communication, Sex, Transparency, Complete Honesty, and of course a good sense of humor. How will she find this man of hers?!

To be continued....

PM me if interested.

Sintan

GALLERY

"88" Girl

Scenery | Setting

Sintan

Please free to ask any questions! I'm also open to plot discussion outside of the main setting and concept!

Sintan

May be also converted into normal modern day age also if people arent too keen on the cyberpunk theme. (I actually really welcome normal modern era, I am rather new to Cyberpunk theme but I'm happy to learn more given that partner is willing to be patient with me.)