News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Nice and Naughty 3

Started by NileGoddess, January 26, 2015, 10:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

I have two previous iterations of my own little set of older woman/younger man BDSM-centric stories:

Nice and Naughty - The Single Mom Next Door
Nice and Naughty 2 - Mom's Hot Asian Friend

The first was stopped due to player drop out, and the second was stopped because I dropped out for an extended leave, and didn't find the drive to continue it. I'm back now on a tentative basis, and wouldn't mind attempting the third installation.

For Nice and Naughty 3, I'd like to explore outside the bounds a little bit and try a new setting, and perhaps even some new kinks. The setting I'd like to explore is as follows:

A college student studies abroad in Eastern Europe to work as an English-second-language (ESL) tutor for a pretty young woman roughly his age. Her family comes from old, if not somewhat expired, wealth. They live in a rustic mansion, with a summer home on the coast of the Black Sea. For the most part, it's just the family and himself living there. Though the mansion was once staffed by servants in the past, it is now himself, his student, and her parents, though an occasional guest or family friend isn't uncommon. He is invited to live in the mansion's guest quarters as he works.

After a week, he begins to notice that a certain woman seems to always be watching him, and not in a very friendly manner; always staring coldly over a wine glass in the distance, a cold glare passing in the hallway, but never directly speaking to him. He learns easily enough that she is the girl's aunt, somewhat of a relic from a failed career in show business/modeling. She now mostly resides at the family estate, drinking and lounging away. And, she lives a somewhat wild lifestyle (for the purpose of the story, a bit alternative with heavy BDSM aspects), and the tutor is informed that he should simply avoid her, and that while a sweet woman, she takes a great dislike to Americans.

The aunt watches the boy closely, because she is paranoid that this rich, good-looking American is looking only to seduce her niece and defile her. She finds a mean to blackmail him, then introduces him to her own personal punishment for daring to betray her family like that.

So in this case, less nice from the woman to begin with and more naughty. Further specifics can be determined later. Interested parties should have a strong interest in BDSM and submission, as well as a wide variety of fetishes (strap-on play has been a recurring theme in previous stories), ranging from corporal punishment to softer fetishes.

As always with most of my stories, this is not first come first serve. Please post your interest and questions here, or PM me. Some of what I mentioned is negotiable, some isn't, so I'd like to chat with interested parties. I'd prefer if you had a detailed O/O list, and a character profile will be required.

Neo In Matrix

The idea seems really nice. :). I'd love to try it out. What do you think should be age of both the main characters?

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

NileGoddess

Roughly early-to-mid 40s for the woman, and around 18-20 for the young man.

Neo In Matrix

Great. Perfectly alright with that. :). My O/O thread is up. Please don't hesitate to include as many kinks that you like from my on's. :)

Mind if I choose this as my character pic : http://i.imgur.com/SrOWGsj.jpg  ?

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

NileGoddess

Bear in mind that I am also discussing things with other interested parties via PM. I will communicate to everyone the status of the game when I decide.