News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Avatar Above Me

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luna146

wants to move your hands

Milanthe

Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Oniya

*turns on industrial fan*
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Milanthe

Ohhhh...  Pretty lights.

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

shadowbane

luna146

shadowbane

Avis habilis

... makes me want to spend more (read "any at all") time lifting weights.

Mistress Maro

Makes me want to paint a picture.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

CandyLips

Makes me wanna peek up her skirt ::)

Mistress Maro

Makes me want to dye my hair again.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

CandyLips

Makes me wonder if she'd notice Candy's sneaky perverted peeking..

purpleartemis00

Makes me want to provoke "red-headed temper"

CandyLips

-pounces and does non-PG-13 things to her-

Fragile Dreams

*non-PG-13s her all night long*

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

The Golden Touch

-also does non PG-13 things...- God those are some nice muscles... ^ ^

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Fragile Dreams

Damn i love her eyes and hair and look and smile and...  oh well i love everything.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Milanthe

*Pounces for no reason other than hot musclyness*

Saku

*makes me want to have seethrough silk like that*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

CandyLips

Makes me wonder what he's looking at..

purpleartemis00

Makes me want to see redhair on each side of my... non-PG13

CandyLips

Makes me wanna pull her somewhere more private ^_~

Darius

wonders if the curtain matches the drapes?
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

CandyLips

I thought it was carpet matches the drapes..