Help with posting images

Started by Gypsywoman, April 16, 2021, 06:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gypsywoman

I’m having issues posting images. Even though I use the image button. The image never appears. When editing the post the link is still there. I end up using the hyperlink.  I would appreciate any help with this. Thank you
Just because the road is rocky doesn't that mean your spirit should be rocky too!

Vekseid

Can you link to the post you are having an issue with?

Gypsywoman

Just because the road is rocky doesn't that mean your spirit should be rocky too!

Oniya

When I click on the link you've got there, the first thing I get is a redirect message from Redbubble.  You might want to save the image and upload it to the wiki or some other image-hosting site.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Gypsywoman

Oh I didn’t realize that.   Thanks.  I will give it a try