Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

"Father I don't trust you. Your hands are best left tied. I think I can think of some more interesting things to do while they are still tied."

Takes off her scarf and puts it on the father as a blind fold and then slowly unzips his pants. *smiles*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TaintedAndDelish

Pretending to be innocent, he whispers, "Is that so? Like what?"

(( I am soooo wishing this thread wasn't pg-13 right now...))

derek

Mordred

Dude.. say yes.. whatever she's asking.. say yes.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mordred

*forgets rules.. And nibbles a very sweet lobe.. then somehow gains focus*

Hold up those wrists.. Time for them to be tied.
*See Pillory*

TaintedAndDelish

*ties her wrists, then clamps a leash onto the binding.

"Your're cumming with me..."

Adammair

Father, is that allowed among your congregation? If not, I may have to cut you down...

TaintedAndDelish

"Of course it is. we believe it sharing the seed of life with all who wish to enter."

olive

I wonder if you would be interested in poking me?......(with your horns that is..)

TaintedAndDelish

"I've already poked your inbox.. aside from that I'll poke you with everything I've got!"

lenka

Can you blow flames from your mouth too Father!?

TaintedAndDelish

Father Fred coddles Lenka for a moment - enjoying her cheeky smile then says piously, "No, I'm interested in warming your *flower* and getting you hot - not flaming it and charring off your hair. If I need ashes for ash wednesday, I'll let you know."

WickedOne

"Forgive me Father. I've sinned and I plan to again and again."

Anesa

Can you show us just how wicked you are, my dear? ;)

Autumn52

I'll let you ride my horse if you let me wear your hat.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Nitro

Anesa

Zaphod

Anesa

Zaphod

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Rolo

Ahh, excuse me.  Your unmentionables are showing.  (Thank you)  lol

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Xandria

You're welcome.  Thank you for the...ahem...tantalizing view. ;)
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus