How to deal with a tsundere slave (f for any)

Started by Soveliss, March 23, 2016, 12:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soveliss

Alyss was an orphan who grew up in the streets and fell in with some bad crowds, doing petty crimes to survive, until one day she was caught and enslaved. She ended up in the home of a noble who has started a project to create more orphanages to care for children who would otherwise end up forced to commit crimes, and though she resents being enslaved, she has some healthy respect for her owner for both his/her project and the fact that he/she never mistreats his/her servants, and over a few days developed a bit of a crush on him/her, but in typical tsundere fashion, would never admit it. And then, an assassin tries to kill her owner over his/her project, but thanks to her intervention, only succeeds in wounding them. Of course, she would sooner make excuses about why she risked her life to save them rather than admit the truth, not that it's painfully obvious why she did it. But dealing with a tsundere slave one is thankful toward for a rescue and kinda likes when one has to project an image of strength that could be threatened by her antics can be pretty difficult...

So this is the basic of the story. I don't care what gender your character is (male, female, futa), this is mostly about the interactions and emotions of the characters... So if anyone's interested by my idea, hit me up.
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.

Soveliss

Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.

Soveliss

Bump. No one wants to take in a tsundere slave?

"Work together as a team
                                                        Brentalfloss