Looking for M

Started by Deli, August 24, 2012, 03:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deli

Okay I know this is going to be a weird request but I love the couple that I’m going  to ask for. From Total Drama Island from season 1-3 I feel in love with the whole Duncan and Gwen characters being together. So here is my plot and or idea.

1.   Duncan and Gwen have been seeing each other after the game. Long distance really sucks for Gwen knowing that Duncan and Courtney goes to the same school now. Well Gwen found out her single mom is getting a new job. Moving to a new town where Duncan lives was a great thing.
Duncan has his own apartment room who he gets a knock every night by Courtney pleading him to take her back. Duncan finds out that Gwen is moving down here and haves her move in with him.
This is just a nice romance just to go off from the show.

2.   Courtney told Duncan that they were back together and he better leave Gwen.  Duncan didn’t tell Gwen nothing but just left without saying good bye.  One night Gwen was walking down a dark street getting home when someone jumped her. Duncan was around and saved her not knowing it was Gwen. From there on Duncan only has one thing on his mind and that is her.

3.   After Total Drama Island, Action and world tour every one decided they wanted to open up a camp. This camp though will be for summer time kids who want to have fun and they have games that are safer than what they  had to do on the show. During this time Gwen and Duncan began to heat things up. They have their share of fights but make up with makeup sex.

This one is going to be more of sex kind of story.  Especially at night or during the day trying not to get caught.
Every picture tells a story, sometimes we don't like the ending... sometimes we don't understand it. (Cheshire Cat Alice madness returns)