[EX] Rosanam Sanitarium (Looking for Male Doctors Only)

Started by Swordsman18, April 25, 2011, 12:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

-Laughs-

Swords, as you said those words, I already had 80 percent done because Simone whispered in my ear. Now, just give moi a jist of who is connected to who so I do not foul up on the biography.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Marguerite

Name: Doctor Simone Blackwood also known as Doc Jones

Height: 5"7 in flats, 5"9 or more in pumps or heels.

Weight: 150

Specialty: Psychiatry with a focus on cognitive behavior modification and human sexual behavior.

Sexuality: Bisexual, leans wherever the wind blows for her to enjoy.

Gender: Female but cross dresses as a male though given her hips and breasts, it is hard to strap down her breasts. However, as Doc Jones, he is more aggressive, a bit more conniving and back stabbing than the usual Simone Blackwood. Cross dressing only occurs if a therapy session requires a heavier dose than what Simone has already given. Think of it as Simone being a ten on the scale of aggressive and Doc Jones using the ten to make into a makeshift strap on to fuck a patient into some sort of sense.

Ons: On and Off's. Her ON's is aesthetics, those who she finds difficult and able to break into and generally seeing where her urges will take her. However, she is not fond of watersports nor of taking advantage of her.

Personality: Simone is not a doctor an individual wants to fuck with even in the best way possible. Hell, she has been called a ball-busting bitch by her former colleagues and a few have said that she will die a bitter, old hag with forty cats. Simone cannot deny she has worked hard for her degrees and has sacrificed a lot for her profession. When it comes to new subjects or participants, then she is willing to get her hands together to figure out the individual no matter the cause. One can say that her curiosity and creativity to help a patient or at least find it ends up in trouble. If one tries to control her and she will likely rip a throat out with her nails. She has a tight control over emotions considering if her emotions slip out to the patients then she could easily lose her hold on a therapy group or single session. She keeps an icy exterior with individuals she does not know and if one tries to bait her, be ready to get the hook pierced into the throat of the individual. Her personality is frosty in order to keep a professionalism separate from any sexual hungers which might be lurking beneath the surface. Simone will not put her professional livelihood on the line for a quick fuck. Not her style at all.

Biography: Simone does not like to give much about her biography even in her published research. All that is known is her status as a foster child given up by a AIDS ridden mother. Luckily, Simone's mother was kind enough to go on retro-virus medication and be delivered by C-section before given up to adoption. After that, Simone made sure to have her foster records sealed and buried. Considering she grew up in a rough neighborhood and has many experiences with criminals and mental deviants, she has grown a bit wary of trying to save all of her patients. Sometimes, a patients best course of action is to leave him or her to their twisted minds and let it fix itself or kill them slowly. Her methods are a bit archaic but considering the degrees and the dissertations on the modifications of sexual behavior, there is no question her methods will have its results. Whether it is tweaking and having to try new methods, Simone wants to solve the Rubik's cube of a patient's mind. She interned and helped to run lab research as an undergraduate and once she moved up into her graduate studies and fellowship, Simone grew better at finding participants and trying to find the link between sexuality and altering the mind.

Medical history or resume for character:
B.A from UCLA in psychology with an emphasis in behavioral counseling.
Masters from NYU in human sexual behavior.
Ph.D in the link between genetics, environment and sexual behavior.
Fellowship at Brown on the reconditioning of deviant sexual behaviors
Published several articles and case studies on reformed sexual offenders, reconditioning sexual behavior to either accept or reject certain sexual cues and if sexual behavior whether it is linked to the mind or not can be turned off.
Received an offer to study and lead a few group and single therapy sessions at Rosanum Sanitarium.
Has plans to use her experience at the Sanitarium to publish another article, to which, she has no idea but will find out during her time in residency.

Write a post regarding how your character joined Rosanam:

Rosanum has sought to have a six month fellowship at the Sanitarium wherein she plans to take her results and publish it in the cognitive and human sexuality community. Of course, it did not come without any troubles considering her need for independence and not wanting a boss breathing down her back. Nonetheless, Simone has made some concessions with the good Dr. Alexander Radovich in letting him see her testing and methods along with giving him some leeway in throwing her some of the cases to look over for possible patient participation. Simone has even agreed to give him free aid in using her own methods of behavior modification to his patients, free of charge. With the offer of a free worker, who would not want a doctor on call for the sanitarium? Well, for Simone, she knows it is a way to help the establishment all the while working on her dissertation. It does not mean she will not come out to play but given her work load, the only play might end up in poking the minds of the patients or at least bringing Doc Jones out. Doc Jones is only known to Dr. Radovich but Simone can easily deny any claim should he use it as blackmail. She does not trust anyone nor does she feel anyone could be of an ally unless it is to acquire more patients during her short stay at the sanitarium. Yet, Simone will play nice for a price, of course. What price shall she pay at the Sanitarium?

Marguerite

Finally, I have succeeded and her 6 month stint will cover any absences I have in the future including finals, summer courses and anything which might pop up that can take moi away from the game.

Ryven

I changed Max's picture, just to let you guys know.

minerva7790

I think we've got a good cast now... But if sword isn't starting yet, that means he's still looking for more male patients? Well, I can wait, I guess...

*paces the floor impatiently*
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Praxis

Name:  David Nolan

Appearance (real pictures only. Also add any other descriptions of your character you would like):

David prefers to keep his hair as closely cropped as possible.  When staff are unable or unwilling to cut his hair, he'll resort to asking other patients to do it (which has earned him a scar here and there) and when all else fails, he'll do it himself with whatever he can find that will remotely accomplish the job.

Very detailed ons and offs since as a patient things can get quite extreme in an insane asylum: 

• Ons

Sex (dominant or submissive), Oral sex (giving/receiving) , Public displays, Confident women, Dominant women, Submissive women, Dancing (observing), Bondage, Exotic women, Sensory Deprivation, Teasing, Coercion.

((There's literally dozens upon dozens of things, that my mind will never think of but if there's a woman out there creative enough, and confident enough to pull him in...well...there's not many limits.))

(( As an aside about dominant women.  The typical smash-bash-and abuse type is fine but there's also a few out there that don't resort to such things simply because they feel it's beneath them.  The use their minds, and their sexuality, or the hint or promise of their sexuality as a means to "smash-bash-and abuse" a man's soul, mind and emotions.  Those women...well...those women are pretty fuckin' spectacular...and you asked for specifics...so that's what you get.))

• OFFS

Cruelty or abuse for the sake of simply being cruel oir abusive.  (Not that David's pleasure is the end goal in this scenario, just being thorough)
Scat
Bloodletting
Homosexuality  ((This stresses me out.  Not because I have a problem with homosexuality.  It's just not my thing.  Being put in a position to write about homosexuality will certainly be challenging and stressful but I'm a big boy and I'm comfortable with myself so...yeah.  Not that I'm encouraging all of you to put David in such situations BUT...for the sake of the integrity of the game, I'm comfortable with being uncomfortable...I think. ))
[/list]

Possible actions or things that make your character either calm down or get really excited:

• Calming
Eye contact...music...looking at something "beautiful"
  • Really Exciting
Whispering...Lips or tongue on his ears...bold women without being overly crass (although there is a time and place for crass...   ;)  )
[/list]

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality:David is intense and paranoid.  He tends to keep himself in a position where he can watch exits which generally results in him standing in corners as sitting is a bit too "relaxed" for him.  If feeling safe, and comfortable, he can be warm and in clever with his conversation but everything needs to be "perfect" for him to feel safe and "perfect" can be a mercurial term for David at the best of times.  When suffering from intense stress, David resorts to putting himself in the corner
Diagnosis:  David is a high functioning schizophrenic that has very little moments of clarity.  He firmly believes he has come from the year 2219.  The Rapture was to occur but something went wrong and angels now walk the earth, ruling the planet, terrorizing mankind, and making them slaves to their whims.  Since David was sixteen he has believed this.  He claims he was sent back in time by the Coalition of the Metatron.  The Metatron is the sole angel that remembers it’s true roll and is assisting and encouraging mankind to battle with the angelic masters.  David has never revealed the mission that he was given, stating only that he is a high ranking agent for the Metatron and that when it is time to initiate his plan of action, it will be quite obvious to those around him at the given time.  He also insists that he is a “rider” of David Norris’ body.  His real name is Synsyrillio-19...yeah.
Biography:  Shortly before his seventeenth birthday, David had an ischemic stroke.  Although taken to the hospital  and quickly addressed, when David became lucid, he immediately displayed the symptoms of schizophrenia.  He had his first violent reaction two years later and was permanently committed to a psychiatric ward.
From that point forward, his condition worsened.  He was resistant to most if not all treatment, unresponsive at best and violent at worst.  He was moved from one sanatorium to another as more and more medical professionals gave up on him.  In the twenty years that he has been a product of the system, all of his family has passed away although his family stopped visiting him a decade ago having given up hope as well.
Recently, government cuts in funding had the sanatorium he was a patient of closed down.  Rosanam Sanitarium was the closest and only facility that seemed open to taking him on as a patient.

Hahvoc the Hatter

We will be accepting one two more male patient profile bios. And then once all the bios are in, then we shall start depending on schedules and other things of that nature. Please be patient, it will be worth the wait.
I will be your Deadman, with nothing but this blood on my hands.
Stuck in your 'Wonderland,' I want to make you bleed just like me.

Frelance

Name: Dureke Sokolov
Appearance (real pictures only. Also add any other descriptions of your character you would like):

This is a list of tattoos and where they are on his body.
He also has an eye tattooed on the back of his neck.

This is on the inside of his left wrist.
http://s1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc516/Frelance1/?action=view&current=LoveHatesHell.png

Left pec.
Pain is chains of the unbroken mind.
My touch is the key to the mind,
be it soft and caring or harsh and painful.

The rest of these quotes are scattered over his just starting from just below his collar bone.
A lot of what passes for depression these days is nothing more than a body saying that it needs work.  ~Geoffrey Norman

Men will always be mad, and those who think they can cure them are the maddest of all.  ~Voltaire

Behavioral psychology is the science of pulling habits out of rats.  ~Douglas Busch

Psychoanalysis is confession without absolution.  ~G.K. Chesterton

But my dear man, reality is only a Rorschach ink-blot, you know.  ~Alan Watts

People who do not understand themselves have a craving for understanding.  ~Wilhelm Stekel

I will teach you as My slave to be a beautiful swan -  J. Yednak

The path to slavery is so narrow that two cannot walk upon it at the same time, hence why the slave must crawl behind.

Specialty:
Major: Abnormal Psychology
Miner: Behavioral psychology

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Ons & offs:
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nezumi_Mouse

Personality: Dureke is a leader by heart but his sadistic tendencies which have been carefully nurtured from a young age to make him into the man he is today. That mixed with his fascination with the human mind made him an almost perfect fit for the jobs he now performs. He finds it easy to distance himself from those that he interacts and if needed see them as no more than an animal. One the flip side he can be very carrying if he sees that it is in his best interest or he generally enjoys someones company.

Biography:
Born November 7th, 1981 in Stalingrad. Both Dureke's parents were officers in the NKVD (KGB) so even from his earliest years he was brought up in an home where security was always paramount. This would shape the wait he would view those around him. In his early years he did his best to fit in with the other October Kids in his group. But as he started to attend school he noticed quite quickly how the pioneer teams controlled the younger October Kids like himself.

It was not long until he had learned from the older youth in the pioneer teams and began to challenge their authority by leading his group of October Kids and winning their respect over the older youth. This caught the eye of many people not to mention his parents. So as soon as he was ten and had swore to uphold the pioneer law he was given named captain of his pioneer team.

Unfortunately after only a few short months his parents were forced into hiding to save themselves from the people who were out for their heads. Even though this was hell for his parents but for Dureke it was the time he needed. They were hiding out in a building that they hid out in was a library so as the weeks went on Dureke found books on psychology. He found that he was going through the books faster than any he had ever gone through before. When his parents found out what he was doing they fed his thirst and became a sounding board for his understanding of things he learned.

When it was safe for them to leave Dureke had been leaving the house daily since no one knew what he looked like. It was because of what he had learned that when he was out getting food or other things that they needed he was able to find the best people to  trade with so he could take advantage of their weaknesses. This caught the eye of some of the more shady characters in that section of the city.

He used the attention to secure employment for him parents in the ranks of one of the gangs in the area. Their background in the NKVD made them a valuable resource and so raised their status in what for them was a new world.

Dureke kept up his studies but as time went on he would spend more and more time with his patents as they interrogated enemies and not much later around his fifteenth birthday he was introduced to the act of sex slavery. Since that time he has been working for people all over Russia and eastern Europe who needed someone trained or broken.

When he turned twenty he left Russia after being offered a job by an American. He spent the next ten years training slaves and slowly studying for his degree in psychology.

Medical history or resume for character:
-References from a few of the most influential clients of the Rosanam located in Europe and Asia. Then one from the USA.
-A degree from Tulane University
   Major: Abnormal psychology
Miner: Behavioral psychology
-One reference from an important client located in the USA.
-Names of others that have seen his work but never had him work for them.

Write a post regarding how your character joined Rosanam:

“I will let them know, Goodbye.” He hit the button on the steering wheel as he pulled up to the front gates of Rosanam. He rolled down his window and held out his ID for the guard. “I am here for an interview.” The guard looked over his ID then checked it with his list before handing it back. “Just a moment and I will open the gate for you.” Dureke nodded and rolled up the window as the guard walked away from him. When the gate was opened he drove up the drive and parked near the door.

He picked up the file folder from the passenger seat and flipped through the sheets of paper once just to make sure everything was still there. When he was sure that nothing had fallen out he stepped out of the car and walked into Rosanam after locking the vehicle. He walked inside and glanced round as he made his way across the lobby and stood a respectable distance behind the couple that were talking with the receptionist.

“Mr. Sokolov?” Dureke looked towards the voice and nodded as he made his way over to the man standing by an open office door. “Yes, are you John?” The man nodded and motioned for him to enter the office. Once inside John closed the door and sat down behind his desk. “Have a seat and we can get started.” Dureke sat down as he placed the folder on the table for the man to look through. He started flipping a coin between his fingers as he watched John with mild interest.

The interview went on just like any other but as it got close to the end John looked through his references and asked. “Why do you want to work here?” Dureke had been waiting for the question. He slipped the coin back into his pocket as he used the moment to collect his thoughts before speaking. “I believe that my skills would be well suited for the work done here at your facility and it will give me the environment that I need to continue reshaping these individuals but at the same time I hope to help them with the problems they are faced with. I have been looking for a place like Rosanam for some time now so when I was told of your unique program I decided that I would apply.” John watched him for a moment then slid everything back into the file folder as he stood up. “Follow me then and I will show you around the facility.” Dureke stood and walked out of the office with him. After he had been shown about half the facility he asked. “Some of my former employers requested that I ask when they can expect the first batch of product to be ready?”
Evolution is an arms race

Swordsman18

Kevben Battleheart

Name: Timothy “Tim” Parkinson

Appearance:

Specialty: Specializes in dealing with combative patients and bloodwork

Sexuality: Pansexual switch

Ons: Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Slutty women, Orgies and just about anything else you can think of, ut if you’re not sure then pass a pm by me asking.

Offs: Nothing that belongs in the toilet, no excessive blood (I’m fine with a little though) no dismemberment (including castration), Scarring (although little scars that can be hid are alright), self-mutilation, enemas, losing control over himself (as in someone makes him do something), vomit, death

Note: I used to be opposed to anal with my characters, but do to talking to a member on E, I’m finding that I might actually enjoy writing it but if I get into a situation like that, I would like to apologize for any posts that are lacking due to inexperience. Also, ignore my O/O’s, as that needs an overhaul that I plan on doing sometime today if time is on my side.

Personality: Being a switch Tim can be both a dom or sub, but only during certain times. Whenever he’s around any of the doctors of Rosanam he’ll start to act submissive, doing what they ask of him without any questions asked and without delay, but then when he’s left alone with the patients his dominate side starts to show, especially when a particularly strong-willed one opposes him. This causes him to react by mentally attacking them, destroying the layers of their mental defenses until they are all stripped away and left vulnerable. There is a slight chance that Tim might actually develop a close bond with a patient and start to get protective of her. This has only happened once at the Asylum he was at previously and to break it up he was sent away to Rosanam.

Biography:

Medical history or resume for character: Fresh out of the University of Phoenix

Write a post regarding how your character joined Rosanam: Timothy sighed as he was being driven to his new place of employment after soon graduating from Phoenix to work as an Orderly. He could have easily continued working there but he had grown to attached to a certain red-headed patient that, since he also got protective, he attacked a doctor when the girl started screaming at the doctor that was attending her. He had paid the price the day after, thankful that his family connections could at least keep him in school to finish his training, but now he had to be taken away from the one he thought he loved. That was dangerous thinking though since he knew those in the medical field couldn't allow such attachments, but for him it was hard not to and even harder to explain as to why he connected with the girl, he just did and didn't care for much else. Even his grades had suffered for it for a time until he could no longer see her.

He was driven past the get and the car pulled up to the front entrance and from there was on his own. With resume in hand he walked inside and then was escorted by the receptionist to the office of Dr. Radovich. Standing there for some time, he heard a voice from the other side call him in and he tentatively opened the door and stepped in to close it softly behind him. "Good morning Mr. Radovich. My name is Timothy Parkinson...I'm here about a possible job working here as a orderly and helping with the patients." His voice was soft as he looked shyly at the Doctor before him. Radovich looked up and regarded him for a moment before motioning to the chair in front of him.

"Have a seat," he said simply and Tim did so, holding his resume in his lap as he waited as Radovich finished with what he was doing before turning to address him. "Why is it that you want to work at Rosanam?" was the first thing that passed from his lips and Timothy offered his resume as he cleared his throat.

"I want to help patients get better, to assist in their healing by acting as the friend they will need on the road to recovery. Someone that they can confess to any secrets, which I could then tell the appropriate doctor to help them. And I'm also trained to take care of any patient that gets a little out of hand and presents a threat to the staff and fellow patients." he stated, repeating something that he had memorized to heart. He knew that he was going to be asked why he sought a job and so came prepared, at least in that. He watched in silence after that as Dr. Radovich flipped through before tossing it aside on his desk.

"Alright, we'll take you on a trial for now. If you prove that you are up to the task in say, six months, then I shall consider adding you on full time." was all that he said before his phone rang and he answered, leaving Tim to see himself out of the office with a small grin on his face.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Swordsman18

We are currently in the search of doctors, so please send in your applications if you are interested.

Swordsman18

We are still actively looking for Doctors either male or female. Just send in you applications please.

NileGoddess

I might be able to supply a female doctor or nurse. I've been away a while, so I need to check up on my other games first, but if you're looking for a dominatrix-esque style woman, I can supply.

NileGoddess

Name: Wiebke Koch

Specialty: Behavior modification through pleasure stimulus, including, but not limited to, intense orgasm denial/forcing supplemented with anesthetics and aphrodisiacs. Can also serve as a preliminary counselor to determine methods of treatment or correction, utilizing light therapy.

Sexuality: Bisexual. Has no preference whether subjects are male or female.

Ons: See Ons and Offs in Signature.

Offs: See Offs in Signature

Personality: Doctor Wiebke Koch is a cheery blond woman. Those who aren't aware of her thorough and prestigious academics may almost say she is ditzy, due to the fact her demeanor is almost one of ignorance. Wiebke is always happy when she works, always smiling, always humming, regardless of the task at hand. This also gives her an advantage with troublesome patients; they may think she is unfocused or disorganized, but behind that bright, cheerful exterior, she is very focused and committed. Her profession isn't just a job to her, it's her life, one that she can play with and have fun.

Everything else about her is prim and proper. She always wears her blond hair up and out of her eyes. Her uniform usually consists of a sterile latex dress of soft colors, and she is never seen without her thick, black rimmed glasses. Her English is fluent, though with a rich German accent, and she often slips out a word or phrase in her native language. While her love life is a bit of a mystery, she has no qualms with a little fun in the work place with the staff, ranging from a quick blowjob after a shift to full on sex on a gurney, but her strict rule is no romance with patients: only her duty.

Biography: Wiebke started out as your typical medical student. As a child, she loved the preliminary lessons in school about anatomy and the human body, eager to perform dissection on frogs and toads. This cultured her interest for more intense classes in her later youth, and after that it was off to college. While she engaged in some of the typical college life parties and gatherings, she put most of her work into the academics. It took five years to earn her first degree in medicine, with another three to get her MD, then another five to finish her research and earn her PhD. Then it was off to put her skills to use, never mind the atrocious, sexual nature of them.

Resume
BA from the University of Frankfurt
Minor in Behavioral Psychology
MD from the University of Heidelberg
PhD from the University of Munich
(PhD thesis: Effects of behavior when exposed to extreme sexual duress)

Sample Post
Wiebke parked her silver BMW in the Rosanam's guest lot, wearing a smart black suit with high heels. She stepped out of the vehicle, a slim briefcase in tow, then locked her car with a chirp of her keyring. With a smile on her face and an energetic wag in her strut, she clicked off to the administration building to meet Dr. Radovich for her interview, full of confidence.

It was only a short wait in the secretary's office, and soon, the good doctor called her in to her office. Wiebke sat down opposite of him at his desk, crossing her smooth legs over one another. "Guten Tag, Herr Doctor," she greeted with a handshake. "It is a pleasure to meet you in person. I have heard many things about Rosanum, and I would like very much to work for you."

To say that was an understatement, especially at what they discussed next. Wiebke could only become happier and happier as the interview progressed, and felt her grip on the position solidifying. This place truly had everything she wished for. Her practice was limited to small, private firms in Europe, but the Rosanum offered a place where she could freely work to her hearts content; to utilize the knowledge she gained in school. There were patients that needed helping, and her methods seemed just the thing for the job.

The next thing she knew, the job was hers, and she was shaking hands with Dr. Radovich with the biggest smile on her face yet. "Danke, Herr Doctor! I assure you you won't be disappointed!"

Swordsman18

I quite like Wiebke, however can I ask that you expand what the good doctor can do outside of sexual stimulation to get through to patients. For sex will happen, we just don't want it on a constant basis especially in the beginning as things are currently. Though other than that I love your profile and look forward to you joining the game.

NileGoddess

No problem! What sort of things are you looking for for a doctor dealing with a patient?

Swordsman18

Well she is good at behavior modification so the best way to figure out what behaviors need to be corrected would be to have a kind of good counseling background so that they can open up to her. So basically what I am saying is that Wiebke could be simply trying to execute simple changes through counseling before the sex begins, and then when it begins she can start in on her specialty.

NileGoddess

Alright, sounds good! I will add some psychology to her credentials then, and expand a little bit on her abilities.

I edited a few things in her specialty and updated her resume. Let me know if it is enough.

Swordsman18

I like it, I shall run it by the other GM and we will see what she says.

samantha_cs

I have an idea for a doctor that I am working on fleshing out. He would be an MD PhD with a background in neurobiology and neurochemistry. So, in addition to psychopharmacology, he would also be researching and developing scanners to quantify 'abnormal' brain activity and potentially neural implants to 'correct deviant behavior'.

NileGoddess

I noticed it says male doctors only now. Is my character still being considered, or do you not have need for another female?

Swordsman18

Nile, we are still considering Wiebke. My Co-GM just wanted to make sure that after we get Wiebke in that we get more male staff. Now, my Co-Gm also said that Weibke is quite an interesting character and is quite good, however she requests that you make her just a little bit more professional.

For example, you said that she walks around in a sterile latex dress. How about having her wear a regular uniform?

And then finally, I just need one more thing and we are golden at least as my Co-GM is concerned. She would like if you just changed that last sentence out of the personality section by just stating that she does not have romantic relationships with patients without using the sexual reference of her with staff. As well as the last sentence of her biography so that is not mentioning of "never mind the atrocious, sexual nature of them".

I am sorry about all of this.

After all of that is done, post her new profile here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=105142.0

And post in the OOC here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=105961.0

Welcome, NileGoddess, we are glad to have you.

NileGoddess

Understood. I wasn't quite sure what you were looking for in a character, so I was very generous with descriptions and the like.