Fire & Ice Requests

Started by Demonica, May 21, 2013, 07:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demonica

Demonica's Recent Cravings

>:) Please feel free to message me about any ideas or questions you may have, as opposed to replying to this post.

★Prison Love★
I have a craving for a prison based plot. With male or female characters,  set in present or future prisons. Things to expect with this  play: rape, manipulation, mind games, psychiatric care, alternative methods and medicine.

★Hatred★
I am a sucker for mind games and manipulation.  This idea involves a psychiatrist and a patient, roughly. The patient hates the psychiatrist and leads he/she around or vice versa. This can be stretched to include hypnosis, codependency or just good old fashioned mind games. 

★ Junkie ★
Includes a submissive female with a dominant male. A junkie needs a fix, so she seeks the attention of others for it. She keeps running into a particular man that makes her a deal she can't refuse. Including drug use, non-con, BDSM.

★ Inconsiderate ★
This would include a young woman manipulating a particular man, perhaps an ex boyfriend who she gets revenge on for cheating. She has him meet up to get some things from her apartment and ends up restraining him and keeping him in her apartment so she can do various things to him.

★ Rock It ★
A girl and a guy are friends, perhaps through high school or college, they form a band and the band starts to make it big. Can they make a relationship work through life in the spotlight? What is the empty void they both feel when they are apart and with other people? Typical romance elements.

Demonica

Demonica

Demonica

Added Inconsiderate & Rock It

Demonica