News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

(Skipped a whole page of other responses when I posted! Doh!)

Banned for encouraging me to abandon my virtues.  O:)

Stone

Banned for not giving in to your true nature.  O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Breathless Intent

Banned for being able to see past my "good girl" facade!

Stone

Banned for having facades, or rather, not having 'em up against a wall. O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Breathless Intent

Banned for making me think of things up against walls....Facades that is. Yup. Banned for making me contemplate architecture!

Stone

Banned for not contemplating art against the wall instead. Like whispers.

Breathless Intent

Banned for confusing art and whispers...Or maybe just for confusing me....*confused look*

Stone

Banned for looking so adorable confused.

Zexena

banned for not being confused

Stone

Banned for not trying to confuse me!

Breathless Intent

Banned for wanting to be confused instead of in control.

Stone

Banned for confusing confusion with a lack of control.

Ramman

All banned for controlling my mind with confusion.

Breathless Intent

Banned for having a mind that is so easily controlled. Now go gimme a drink!

Stone

Banned for being so demanding.

Breathless Intent

Banned for not appreciating a demanding lady.

Ramman

*hands Breathless a drink* I hope you enjoy it! Because it's part vodka, part gin, and part ban. As in you're banned for thinking i have such a weak mind. Now will there be anything else master?

Stone

Banned for being Death with a master.

Belle33

Banned for choosing avatars featuring boobs instead of avatars featuring dudes!  So selfish! *laughs*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Ramman

Banned for having a double standard.

I dont know

Banned for meeting me again.

MasterMischief

Thou villainous abominable misleader of youth!   Thou art banned!

Anesa

Bans just so I can get beneath the adorable Llama once again!  *Winks and scratches his tummy!*

Insanityenviesme

Bans for the same reason, except I get to be under a cowgirl ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Anesa

Banned for not scratching my tummy while you were under there!  ;P