Beauty & the Sheikh - An Orgy with Celebrities! {Still Recruiting!}

Started by Primarch, March 25, 2015, 05:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

Right, nice & simple. I'm looking to arrange a game that's a straight up saucy smut fest. It runs on the idea that western celebrity sex symbols are available to 'party' with the elite of some foreign region (Middle East/Asia) assumedly at some cost. Think the Megan Fox scene from 'The Dictator' but with a group of people. A bunch of powerful/rich individuals are throwing an orgy featuring all your favourite western celebrities.

While the title of this thread mentions 'Sheikh' that doesn't have to be the cultural setting, though it certainly could be. We could set the game on some super yacht out to cruise of a long weekend or just in some ridiculously over the top Palace. The game could feature 'OC' celebrities but considering the idea I think it would be  that little bit more interesting if the game featuring some 'actual' individuals.

So before I go about writing up 'Character Sheets' and finding nice little pictures to make it look all nice and fancy, anyone interested in such a game?

Character thread
OOC thread
Game thread

Celebrity
Name: -Celebrity Name-
Player: -Played by-
Known For: -Sample/Most well known roles-
Awards & Nominations: -Any significant awards nomination for or achieved-
Cost(s): -Costs associated for enjoying their company - Completely arbitrary, just have some fun with it

Appearance: One imagive giving clear view of the individuals appearance, please do not stretch the screen.

Ons: Player & character sexual/RP interests.
Offs: Player & character sexual/RP....not interests?
Other: Any other information you wish to mention concerning the character
Other Images
Any other images you wish to include for the character

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Player:[/b]
[b]Known For:[/b]
[b]Awards & Nominations:[/b]
[b]Cost:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]
[center][img]IMAGEURLHERE[/img][/center]

[b]Ons:[/b]
[b]Offs:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[spoiler=Other Images]
[/spoiler]

Foreign Dignitary
Name:
Player:
Nationality:
Net Worth:

Appearance:

Ons:
Offs:
Other:
Other Images

[b]Name:[/b] -Character Name-
[b]Player:[/b] -Played by-
[b]Nationality:[/b] -Country of Residence-
[b]Occupation:[/b] -Job/Career/Source of prestige, power & wealth-
[b]Net Worth:[/b] -How much money do they have?-

[b]Appearance:[/b] One imagive giving clear view of the individuals appearance, please do not stretch the screen.
[center][img]http://IMAGEURLHERE[/img][/center]

[b]Ons:[/b] Player & character sexual/RP interests.
[b]Offs:[/b] Player & character sexual/RP....not interests?
[b]Other:[/b] Any other information you wish to mention concerning the character
[spoiler=Other Images]Any other images you wish to include for the character
[/spoiler]

Olivia Wilde
Gemma Arterton
Marilyn Monroe
Christina Hendricks
Kat Dennings
Kim Kardashian 
Jennifer Aniston
Christina Aguilera
Megan Fox
Scarlett Johanssen

Holmes

When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230163.0

Aeons

Hah, for some reason this really tickles my smutty bone.  I'd be interested.

wander

Aeons

I definitely would recommend real celebrities, not OC.  And a setting like you mention, a giant yacht or something, with room for scenes varying from a couple to a large group.

wander

We may need some female interest now though, unless some of the Lords here will be playing women.

Primarch

Neysha

I'm a female who would be interested. :)

Been looking for a group or solo RP with this concept for awhile now.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Primarch

Well I'm still interested if the others are. Would be great if we had a couple more to balance the roles.

Neo In Matrix

I can play a female celeb, and well, interested in this. Though what all things people want to include in this? What all kinky stuff actually. :)

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

wander

General ons and offs? I think couplings could be discussed via PM or characters just gravitate to who interests them.

Maybe we should have a default character sheet to fill in so people can easily reference what we're after?

RubySlippers

wander

I am down for classical celebrities, such as doing a scene along with someone writing as Marilyn Monroe, off the top of my head. Of course it's up to Primarch at the end of the day though. :)

whtbitch4u2own

~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

Primarch

Quote from: RubySlippers on March 31, 2015, 07:05:47 AM
Will he have a Time Machine for historical celebrities?
Quote from: wander on March 31, 2015, 08:46:11 AM
I am down for classical celebrities, such as doing a scene along with someone writing as Marilyn Monroe, off the top of my head. Of course it's up to Primarch at the end of the day though. :)

Well when I pictured the game in my head it was modern setting, but this is a game for several players to just indulge in something. I'm not against a game where nobody seems quite sure what year it is where Audrey Hepburn & Natalie Portman arrive to the party together and nobody questions it.

I won't put up a character sheet just yet, but if anyone wants to post up the character they intend to play or celebrities they would particularly like to pair with feel free.

I for one shall take up the charming Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia. I would particularly like to see Olivia Wilde, Natalie Dormer or Gemma Arterton. Actually if we're doing the history thing, Marilyn Monroe would be fun to see.

wander

I don't have an idea of a male celeb to play in my head just yet, but if we're announcing celebs we'd like to see, then;

I'd like to do scenes with Christina Hendricks, Kat Dennings, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lawrence, Jennifer Aniston, Christina Aguilera, seconded on Natalie Dormer, Megan Fox and Scarlett Johanssen, why not?

8-)

Neysha

I would be relatively confident in portraying Scarlett Johansson or maybe Jennifer Lawrence.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

wander

I'm debating between Fassbender, RDJ, Richard Madden and Tom Hiddleston.
I'm not claiming any of these (yet), just seeing what other's opinions are right now.

Oh and I also forgot I'd totally bang Emilia Clarke too! ^_^

mia h

Might be interested depending on other things.
But are you planning on it being 100% smut or are there "other things" happening as well?
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Primarch

Quote from: Neysha on March 31, 2015, 10:08:27 PM
I would be relatively confident in portraying Scarlett Johansson or maybe Jennifer Lawrence.
Both seem like ideal choices.

Quote from: mia h on April 01, 2015, 04:00:30 AM
Might be interested depending on other things.
But are you planning on it being 100% smut or are there "other things" happening as well?
As it stands I do intend for this to be a simple smut game.

CassieBear

Interest has been shown. I have no idea who I would play at the moment, but that's not to say I won't eventually.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

RedEve

Do you have a list of celebrities you'd like to see in this game?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

mia h

Quote from: RedEve on April 06, 2015, 04:50:08 AM
Do you have a list of celebrities you'd like to see in this game?
I think it's pretty much anyone goes but :

Quote from: Primarch on March 31, 2015, 12:16:40 PM
I would particularly like to see Olivia Wilde, Natalie Dormer or Gemma Arterton. Actually if we're doing the history thing, Marilyn Monroe would be fun to see.

Quote from: wander on March 31, 2015, 01:50:21 PM
I'd like to do scenes with Christina Hendricks, Kat Dennings, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lawrence, Jennifer Aniston, Christina Aguilera, seconded on Natalie Dormer, Megan Fox and Scarlett Johanssen, why not?
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Primarch

Primarch

Name: Khalid ibn Saud
Player: Primarch
Nationality: Saudi Araboa
Net Worth: As the Crown Prince of the Saudi Arabian Royal family, Khalid has access to "well over" $14.3 trillion.

Appearance:

Ons: Exhibitionism, Oral (receiving), Vaginal & Anal, Group, light BDSM
Offs: Toilet play, heavy BDSM 
Other: Host of the Event