Interest Check: Board Game Come to Life (think, Jumanji meets truth-or-dare)

Started by Mathim, July 20, 2015, 05:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koekje

The college party idea does allow for some wiggle room for those who want to introduce a taboo effect like professors/teaching assistants/family members/... :)
He who acts honestly, hardly ever meets with trouble,
he who speaks honestly, hardly ever escapes trouble.
O'O's

Mathim

I think the party might be too large-scale, and it would be difficult to manage that many people, at least at first. Maybe the people who didn't get invited to any parties ended up gravitating toward whoever claimed to have a fun alternative event, and that's where the magic game comes in. Then people who come in late can be handled a bit easier than starting out with a big number of people.

If someone wants to play an older character, like a dorm supervisor or something, that would work, but why a professor or something (unless it's someone's parent) would be there like that is a tougher question to answer. Someone of college age with a high-school age sibling or cousin could be 'forced' to let them tag along and that would be how two people of mismatched ages could end up there. Someone with a crush on someone else might just follow the object of their unrequited affections, or two people actually in a relationship could go together. Whatever anyone might prefer, these are all possibilities. I've already set up the character sheet formats with some age guidelines so that should help.

How does this sound, by the way: The game's directions say to play with the lights down low, or off. The players don't really care for the idea, but once someone throws the dice, the lights mysteriously either dim or shut off. Coincidence? Heh heh heh...Planting the seeds of suspicion in their minds that things aren't all what they seem.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Golden Spider

Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Mathim

Well we appear to have lost pdragon, so that's one less person to help get started, but yes, everyone can start submitting their character sheets here and I'll create an OOC thread.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Catherine7

DO you have  standard Character Sheet so that everyone gives you the same information . . . .

Cathy xxx

Mathim

Quote from: Catherine7 on August 16, 2015, 08:43:07 AM
DO you have  standard Character Sheet so that everyone gives you the same information . . . .

Cathy xxx

It's located in the last bit of the first post in this thread, but here it is again. Feel free to suggest things to add to it if you feel something is missing.

Player Name:
Character Name: (First, Last, "Nickname" if applicable)
Appearance: (Picture preferred; if very large, put in spoiler tags or resize)
Personality Description: (try to work in if they're excited or apprehensive or just kind of 'blah' about playing the game at first)
Orientation(s):
Absolute Sexual No-No's:
What kind of kinks you'd really like to have happen with your character:

Catherine7

Player Name:                                  Catherine7
Character Name:                             Nina, Dvorska – Slovakian Exchange student
Appearance:

Personality Description:
Nina usually plays it cool, but she is so excited at the opportunity to join the game. She has an active sex life, but her real turn on is to give control to others and let them use her for their own pleasures. She has hear of girls who’ve joined similar games and the possibilities are both exhilarating and terrifying.

Orientation(s):                                Bi Sexual
Absolute Sexual No-No's:                 None

What kind of kinks you'd really like to have happen with your character:
Loves to be restrained, blindfolded, exhibitionism, she loves anything that is out of the ordinary or taboo.

Mathim

Good, good, keep 'em coming. But please, try to either reduce the size of the images or put them under spoilers, though, so they don't take up quite so much room.

I'll start working on the OOC thread and character profile section so we can get under way soon.

Golden Spider

Player Name: Golden Spider (formerly Goldenrod666)
Character Name: Sophia Maddisen
Appearance:
Personality Description: Sophia loved board games and rather hates parties, so when she heard a small group of her friends were getting together to play an interesting game that one of them found in the basement of the Agriculture building, she was excited, Sophie is a small loveable young woman who is super friendly and rather smart.
Orientation(s): Bisexual
Absolute Sexual No-No's: Scat, getting messy(except for cum ) cock torture, electricity torture.
What kind of kinks you'd really like to have happen with your character: Age Play, Bukkake, BDSM, public humiliation, Food with cum on it, Partial to complete sex change
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Mathim

Thank you for the submission, and again, keep 'em coming, everyone who is still interested. We need around 5 to get started officially.

Here's the OOC thread, but go ahead and post profile submissions here and I'll move/edit them when I move them into the organized section of the other thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234926.0

Vorian

Player Name: Vorian
Character Name: Damian Roth
Appearance:
Personality Description: Damian is quiet and reserved around strangers, and generally easygoing around his friends. He is apprehensive about the game, but too curious to resist playing.
Absolute Sexual No-No's: Should be safe unless we get into extreme.
What kind of kinks you'd really like to have happen with your character: Partial or complete sex change, bondage, exhibitionism/being put on display

Definitely interested in weirder stuff if that’s still on the table
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas
Absences - Updated 3/26/15

Mathim

Quote from: Vorian on August 17, 2015, 02:37:17 PM
Player Name: Vorian
Character Name: Damian Roth
Appearance:
Personality Description: Damian is quiet and reserved around strangers, and generally easygoing around his friends. He is apprehensive about the game, but too curious to resist playing.
Absolute Sexual No-No's: Should be safe unless we get into extreme.
What kind of kinks you'd really like to have happen with your character: Partial or complete sex change, bondage, exhibitionism/being put on display

Definitely interested in weirder stuff if that’s still on the table

Abso-freakin'-lutely. On a person-by-person basis, only with the characters played by people who want to dip into the more weird/kinky stuff. That way anyone who isn't quite ready to cross certain lines can have their turns tailored to fit their limits.