Interest checK: Family RP.

Started by Wolfy, May 26, 2012, 07:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Yes, this would be an Incest Group game.

We can discuss the details, but Ideally I'm wanting:

Father
Mother
Twin1 (Female)
Twin2 (Male, played by me. ;D)
Youngest Daughter
Youngest Son

....And..the rest of the details we can discuss. <3

PeacethatPowerbrings

I'd be up for this. As the...mother maybe?
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Wolfy

krakenknight

I'd be interested in playing the youngest daughter, if you'll have me.

Wolfy

Certainly.

Well..now we can decide if we should go ahead and start, or wait for the other roles to fill in...we've got 3 people out of the six that we need.

Nixie19

Sounds like fun~
I'd be interested in playing the female twin if that'd be alright.
c:

Wolfy

Alright...so we have

Father
Mother: Peace
Twin1: Nixie (Female)
Twin2: Wolfy (Male)
Youngest Son
Youngest Daughter (Kraken)

I think we can start. xD though I'd going to be me with my own personal harem...xD

Anyway....what shall the plot be? Family vacation time?

Also, Nixie...I had planned that the twins would be rather...intimate with each other already, though the entire family is very close and intimate, the twins are..more so, being, well..twins.

is that ok? :P

Wolfy

Also, Character profiles!

Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
Ons:
Offs:
Favorite Position:

Name: Samuel "Sam" Oversky
Role: Twin 2
Appearance:
Personality: Calm and collected, Sam is a fun loving guy who never loses his head in a crisis. He loves his family dearly, his sister's and mother more so, but he especially cares for his Twin sister.
Ons: Oral (Giving and receiving), Anal (Giving), Vaginal, pretty much most things.
Offs: Scat, Gore, Death, Bathroom Play, Blood-play....
Favorite Position: Doggy and Missionary.

:D

Nixie19

Family vacation time sounds good to me to start with.
c:
Where should they be? Somewhere tropical, maybe in the Caribbean or something?

And yeah, that sounds fine by me! No worries at all~
c;
I'll put up my profile soon, just have to do a few things quickly.

Wolfy

Caribbean sounds good...they'll take a flight out there...or should they take a cruise? :P

The RP will start with them preparing to go...so, it's like, the day of or day before they leave for their trip together.

PeacethatPowerbrings

Name: Elizabeth "Liz" Sara Oversky
Role: Mother
Appearence:

Personality: Energetic and devoted, loving, and fundamentally focused on her children.
Ons: Most everything. (Focused on partner's desires)
Offs: None.
Favorite Position: Missionary (her usual)

Nixie19

That, my dear, is up to you~
c;
Sorry for the delay. I was working on my profile when my internet crashed and I had to mess with it. =_=

Name: Vanessa "Nessa" or "Ness" Marianne Oversky
Role: Twin 1
Appearance:
She has naturally brown hair like her brother's, but she often keeps it dyed a dark coppery red.
Personality: She's soft-spoken but definitely not shy, as she can be quite talkative now and then. Ness is a sweet girl with a good sense of humor who can be a bit of a tomboy at times but is still very feminine in certain ways: she is easily embarrassed, afraid of most insects, and has a love for fluffy animals. While she can be a little stubborn she rarely disobeys commands given to her, exposing a bit of a more submissive side. She loves her family deeply, but it's clear that she's very... Close to her twin brother.
Ons: Mild bondage, sex toys, vaginal, oral (giving and receiving)... She's fairly experimental, so she's alright with a lot of things.
Offs: Gore, vore, blood play, knives or needles, intense breath play, and anything involving bodily wastes.
Favorite Position: Cowgirl and missionary. She doesn't mind doggy-style now and then, but mostly just when Sam's in the mood for it.

Wolfy

Talk2meguy

Hey,

Would I be able to grab the role of youngest son by any chance?

Wolfy

Quote from: Talk2meguy on May 28, 2012, 12:46:12 AM
Hey,

Would I be able to grab the role of youngest son by any chance?

Certainly. <3

PeacethatPowerbrings

Should we just have Papa Oversky provisionally away on business, in-case we get someone?

Talk2meguy

Name: Alexander “Alex” Oversky
Role: Younger Son
Appearence:

Personality: Alex is generally one of the family letting those older have most of the attention. When he isn’t with his family he is a rule breaker and has very few friends. He is constantly worried people will see the type of family that he is in and it has messed him up some. He can’t get enough of them though, he often wishes that he was in Sam’s shoes as his has a little more muscle time and a close connection with Ness.
Ons: Vaginal, oral (both), teasing, public (even though he is fearful he loves little touches or nudges when in public foreplay, using sexual toys, being caught in the act by another family member.
Offs: Death, blood, mutilation
Favorite Position: 69 and being on bottom with girl on top.

Nixie19

Welcome to the group, Talk2meguy~
c:

And yeah, Peace, I think that's a good idea. Just so we're not stuck waiting on somebody to join as the father. He can... Meet them at their hotel in the Caribbean or something.
>.>;;

kingmaster1

I would like to role for the father! just want to put this here before it's taken! A profile will soon follow!

Nixie19

Yayyy, awesome! We now have a father!
=D[/align]
[/size]

kingmaster1

Name: Marcus "Mark" lerron Oversky

Role:father

Appearence:
Personality: A loving father who is very devoted to his family, kind and caring but can have a bit of a temper that he tries to control around his family. Tends to drink a little more than he should and is often very horny when he's drunk.

Ons: oral (giving and recieving), anal (giving), most normal things, has a penchant for bust  ;)

Offs: scat, water sports, vore, pain, anything that's considered extreme

Favorite Position: it's a tie between doggy and cowgirl  :-)

kingmaster1

I was just wondering, is the whole family already sleeping with each other? or are the twins the only ones intimate right now? (minus the mother and father of course  ;D )

Wolfy

Hmm....I hadn't really thought about it...certainly the twins are very intimate with each other, but the rest.....I'm really not sure...what does everyone think?

PeacethatPowerbrings

I'm not sure either. I guess I don't mind either way.  :-)

krakenknight

I kind of like the idea of the youngest being a bit of virginal seductress so I'd say she's interested but not involved yet.
(profile up later)

krakenknight

Kana Oversky

Kana is the baby in the house and loves to tease her elder siblings and parents. She's bi but also inexperienced and still a virgin, she adores her brothers and loves to sit in her Daddy's lap. She wants to try sex but is a little nervous. She's also a little naive and is often conned into things by her brothers.
She also wears very revealing clothes and loves to show her body off.

Ons: Oral, teasing her family, once she gets into it she desperately wants to get gangbanged and cummed on.

Offs: scat, water sports, vore

kingmaster1

I just think it would be interesting if there was some intimacy between everyone...I plan on daddy being a little handsy  ;)

Wolfy

Well if everyone agrees on it, I suppose we can all be intimate together...except Kana, of course...

Though I'm sure she's watched...I think this is a family that's very....'open' about sex and where they have it.

kingmaster1

so, should we just jump in when we're ready?

krakenknight

I assume so, I have quite a bit of work tonight  but Tomorrow Kana's going to sit on someone's lap.

kingmaster1

I volunteer Marcus for the lap position ^^

krakenknight

She'll be happy to do this. She likes to tease her big strong daddy especially.

kingmaster1

Wolfy

Jump in when your ready...it's the early morning, everyone is sleeping in their own bedrooms.

Mom and Dad have their own room, and Cana and Alex have their own rooms, while the twins share a room and bed together. ;D

kingmaster1

k, just made my intro post, hopefully that's good  :-)

Nixie19

Haha, I like Kana. She's cute
c;
I also like all the others - Marcus, Liz and Alex. We have a very attractive family~
;)

I don't have any issues with the entire family being intimate already.
Nessa certainly doesn't have any complaints~
:||D

kingmaster1

I like how everyone is pining for Kana's cherry  ;D  :P

Wolfy

Well it seems like there may be a little competition on this vacation....who gets to pop Cana's cherry? <3

Will it be Alex?

The Twins?

Daddy and perhaps Mommy too? :p

kingmaster1

I think daddy's pretty determined to pop that  >:)

Nixie19

Well, if Alex doesn't post by around this time tomorrow I'll probably just have Nessa move on.
I wanted to make sure he didn't get left out, but I'd rather not be stuck for days waiting to see if he might reply.
x_x;;

Wolfy

Quote from: Nixie19 on May 30, 2012, 11:42:58 PM
Well, if Alex doesn't post by around this time tomorrow I'll probably just have Nessa move on.
I wanted to make sure he didn't get left out, but I'd rather not be stuck for days waiting to see if he might reply.
x_x;;

Psh...

Nessa just wants some Younger brother.....:P

Nixie19

Pfff, nah. She's still pretty raw thanks to Sam.
xD

But really, I didn't want to leave him out. I know it's a really sucky feeling.
If he doesn't respond by tomorrow - I sent him a PM the other day already - then Nessa's just going to shower and go downstairs.
:P

kingmaster1

well, it's the only way to keep her up to date with everyone else, so I say go for it.

and I was just wondering, is everyone fair game in this?

Wolfy

krakenknight

Kana's game for anything but she is holding out on them a little.

kingmaster1

hey, Alex is back, awesome ;D

now we just need Sam to come back.... -_-

Wolfy

Hey hey...I'm working on it....

kingmaster1

krakenknight

I'm still here, just a little work busy until thursday. Will try to post tonight.

Wolfy

kingmaster1

I'm just waiting for nixie :-/

Nixie19

I'msosorry!
D:
I'll post tonight, I promise!
I've been having some massive internet issues - not sure why, but it's infuriating. Hopefully they get fixed soon, but I won't keep my fingers crossed.
=_=
But right now things seem to be running smoothly - expect a post from me soon!

Sorry again!
</3

kingmaster1

it's okay :-)

as long as you manage to get one up every now and then ;D

Talk2meguy

Hey,

I'm going to reluctantly take myself out of this. I thought I'd have time for a group RP but I see I have nowhere near the amount of time to play. Sorry. Hopefully ya'll can find a more active younger brother.

krakenknight

A pity, so did Alex disappear from continuity Powergirl style? If so then lets continue on as is, I see fun in Kana's future.

kingmaster1

I think he did yes....I also see fun in her future...hehehehe >:)

Wolfy

So, Alex is gone...I mean, we can either get a new younger brother, or we can continue on with two guys and 3 girls....something that I wouldn't mind..xD

Though, where everyone went, I'm not sure...there hasn't been a post for a few days.

kingmaster1

I'm cool with more girls and I'm waiting for Nixie :P

Wolfy

I'm waiting for Peace...along with kraken. o3o

kingmaster1

why do we gotta keep waiting for the ladies to get ready!?  ::)

krakenknight

I'm sad Kana Doesn't get gangbanged but still good we're still playing.

Wolfy

Quote from: krakenknight on June 11, 2012, 09:07:50 AM
I'm sad Kana Doesn't get gangbanged but still good we're still playing.

Hey now, there's still two guys and two girls...thats at least an orgy. xD

If Nikki is into other girls...if not, I suppose mom wouldn't mind....

kingmaster1

I'm totally up for a family orgy ;D

kingmaster1

daddy's getting left behind! </3

nixie! come back!

Nixie19

Sorry for the huge delay!
D:
Still having issues with my computer. My brother's been too busy to look at it and try to fix whatever is wrong, but hopefully I can find a fix soon.
> <
Posting soon!

Xantham

Howdy,  I thought I would stick my hand out and ask if you still wanted to have the younger brother.  I would be more than willing to take up the role of Alex as it was left and continue on with that character.

Let me know and I will jump in if you need it.

Cheers,
Xantham

kingmaster1

hello? is anyone still there?....*wind whistles*....I feel cold....*wraps up in blanket*

Wolfy

PeacethatPowerbrings

kingmaster1

So, if they're going to get swimsuit :-*s maybe they meet up at the mall? Just so everyone gets involved?

Just a suggestion, *shrugs*

krakenknight

Kind of waiting on Wolfie but I'll be back online from tomorrow.

Occident

Has anyone not showing up created a vacany for a male?

krakenknight

anyone still here? or did this die?

kingmaster1

I'm still here, just waiting on nixie :P

Acid Lips

awww I am too late for this, have fun!

Celede

Is this still going?
Any room for a female cousin to come play??? :P

Occident

I don't believe that this one is active, though you can check out the Family Nudist one.

Celede

Quote from: Occident on June 29, 2012, 05:40:32 AM
I don't believe that this one is active, though you can check out the Family Nudist one.

Thank you :D
Hope you found one too.

kingmaster1

I want this to still be active D:

We didn't even get to the carribean yet!

krakenknight

I say if there's no word from our coord or Nixie soon we reboot and start a new topic.

kingmaster1

Wolfy

Well...if there's no response...I mean, should we reboot and just have Mother, Son, Daughter...or....?

PeacethatPowerbrings

I don't mind restarting if we need to, but we only seem to be missing one more character, so it would be mother, father, son, daughter, at this point.

Wolfy

Right...I lost my twin. :/

unless Celese wants to fill that slot.

Celede

Wolfy

Wolfy

Well.......Who votes Yes on Starting over with Celede filling in the twin spot? o3o

kingmaster1

does that mean a whole new start or continuing here?

Wolfy

That depends on what everyone wants as well..lol

kingmaster1

I suppose I would be fine either way :P

PeacethatPowerbrings

Starting over is good with me. ;D

Cami

I'd love to get in on this if y'all will have me.

Wolfy

Hmm...and what shall you play? ;3

Cami

The crazy sibling locked in the attic. No, hm. Oldest sister come back home from college for the summer?

Wolfy

Sounds interesting....

So for the moment, we have

Father - King.
Mother - Peace
Oldest Daughter - Cami
Twin 1 (Male) - Me
Twin 2 (Female) - Celede
Youngest Daughter - Kraken

Teehee...that's two girls to each guy...xD

Not that that's a bad thing...*saintly nod*

Cami

Hopefully a couple guys will see to putting you out of your misery. ;)

Wolfy

Cami

Wolfy

I think that's enough, really...I mean, I didn't want this to get too big, because then it gets confusing. lol

Celede

Quote from: Occident on June 23, 2012, 06:49:01 AM
Has anyone not showing up created a vacany for a male?

I know he's interested... just trying to be helpful. :)

Cami

If you want another male and somebody will claim it, I can drop out so it isn't hugenormous.

Wolfy

No no, Cami..you're more than welcome to stay. ;3

Occident can join as well, if he still wants to.

Cami

~waggles my eyebrows playfully~ Okie dokie smokey.

kingmaster1

I'm happy with the two girls for each thing....I mean....if another guy HAS to come in....I can...live with it.....I guess...

Cami

Name:Charissa "Rissa" Oversky

Role:Eldest sister

Appearance:

Personality:Charissa has never been the open tell you anything kind. She is witty, with a dry sense of humor. She loves all of her family, but is the closest to her father. Rissa has a temper, and sticks up for what she believes is right always. She is the "champion of the underdogs" so to speak. She is caring and helpful,  but stubborn as an ox.

Ons: Rough sex, anal, hair pulling, cum.

Offs:Vore, bathroom play, scarring and maiming, submissive men.

Favorite Position: Girl on top.

Jecht

Any room for a little Jecht?  ;D
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

kingmaster1

ooh daddy get's another sexy playmate :P

Bloody Rose

you need people or are you full?

kingmaster1

we're pretty full already  :-\

Cami

~cues music and gestures Deal or No Deal style to a door, expecting Wolfy to pop in and answer~ Not sure. Up to the boss.

krakenknight

Quote from: Jecht on June 30, 2012, 12:49:31 AM
Any room for a little Jecht?  ;D

You and occident may have to fight for dominance there.
I just wonder how no one has jumped Kana yet :p

kingmaster1

Daddy is pretty close to that :P

Wolfy

;P

Hmm...Do we neeeeeeed any more males?...I dunno....xD

Also, we're starting over from scratch, everyone..so..back to the morning of the day before the trip and such.

Celede

Posting my character.
Ran her by Wolfy and approved. :)

Name: Sabrina
Role: Twin 1
Appearance:
Personality: Spunky and impulsive, can be sensitive though easily calmed by her brother who is always so even keel.  Submissive by nature but only really follows what her family and teachers tell her to do, especially her twin.  Sweet even a bit stubborn at times.  Popular with her classmates, "prom queen/class president" type.  Loves her family, has an extra special bond with Sam, her twin brother.
Ons: Mild bondage, sex toys, anal, oral, watching others and having others watch her, spanking...as she's limited in experience, she is usually willing to try most new things
Offs: Gore, vore, blood play, knives or needles, intense breath play, scat and waterworks play, blood play, mutilation
Favorite Position: Doggy style and missionary

kingmaster1

so....are we starting a new thread for this restart or just going on the one we have?...

Wolfy

Starting a completely new thread. :p

Jecht

I can be a cousin or something  ;D
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

kingmaster1

I demand a link when it's up!!

Cami

krakenknight

kingmaster1

Wolfy

so I have to start it again? *pokes*

kingmaster1

I can start it later since im on my phone atm

Wolfy

I can start it...but it may not be for a while...;3

kingmaster1

I'm on my computer now so I can start it :P

kingmaster1

krakenknight

Just a quick question, what are the sexual orientations of the rest of the family? Kana is bi but I don't want her hitting on a char who won't like it.

kingmaster1

Marcus is straight :P

also I like your new avatar! ;D

Cami

Wolfy

PeacethatPowerbrings

krakenknight

Ok, now I know I'm not stepping on toes Kana will tease without fear, hopefully she'll get somewhere this time. *Kana Winks and blows a kiss*

kingmaster1

*Marcus rubs his hands together devilishly*

Cami

I personally think we need one more male, we're kinda filled with estrogen haha.

Celede

^^ Agrees with you. =)  There were a couple interested in here, where did they go???

krakenknight

Quote from: Cami on July 03, 2012, 03:31:46 PM
I personally think we need one more male, we're kinda filled with estrogen haha.

I'll agree, another man makes sense

Cami

Drenlai

I am interested in this incest rp, I heard you need a man? What's the situation like right now? Which roles are taken?

krakenknight

We need a brother/ Male cousin/ Uncle at the moment, someone to treat our ladies right :P

Drenlai

I was hoping to play a son, who wanted to break in his dear mommy. It might fall into brother category if the mother play is free to pair up with me. If not I can take the lead of an uncle to treat the little ladies.

Cami

We have one son, so it would be better if you took the role of an uncle or some other extended family. Annndddd our mother is kinda...absent.

PeacethatPowerbrings

Not absent, just sleeping in. :P

Drenlai

Alright then, uncle it is. Which lovely young lady would like to pair up with their uncle?

Cami

It's a free for all. No pairs. :)

Drenlai

Well I get that much. I wasn't meaning character pairing, i meant who wanted to play with me first xD

Cami

Exactly. Free for all. Play as you go.

Drenlai

Name: Lan
Role: Uncle
Appearence:http://i45.tinypic.com/2ew2z61.jpg
Personality: Cold, cunning, dominating, cruel, and manipulative
Ons: Everything
Offs: Nothing
Favorite Position: Doggie

MY rp is better then my occ. Is there an IC thread yet?

Cami

Yes, there's a link somewhere on this thread that king posted.

krakenknight

Look up the page https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=144894.0;all Kana is always keen for fun :P although your char will have to fight daddy and her brother for her cherries.

Drenlai

Oh neato, should I just jump in then?

Anyone mind giving me a recap? Looks like everyone is on a trip somewhere.

Cami

No, all just waking up in the house. The twins (Sabrina and Sam) are currently fucking upstairs in their room. Charissa and Marcus are fucking downstairs in the kitchen. Liz is upstairs asleep and Kana went to go see what everybody was doing. I guess just start posting

Drenlai

Celede

Wolfy

krakenknight

As did I, since Mommy ignored her she decided to go and watch the twins.

PeacethatPowerbrings

Drenlai

*dances in* You can say whatever gifts you want fyi for everyone. No gifts for Marcus though. huhuhu.

kingmaster1

*folds arms and pouts* Marcus didn't want any presents anyway! ..... :(

Acid Lips

if you ever need the girlfriend of a character or a cousin or whatever let me know, okay wolfy?

Drenlai

Aww it's ok King. I luffles you.

Lan simply hates Marcus's guts and fantasizes of killing Marcus and fucking his dear sister over Marcus's dead body. You know, the usual protective brother stuff.

kingmaster1

.....yep....sounds like a great family...

Wolfy

Hey hey...let's tone it back juuuuust a little bit with that whole killing stuff.

kingmaster1

...I feel like Marcus should avoid Lan....at all costs...for fear of dying somehow...because he sounds like a man who could have people killed...

PeacethatPowerbrings

That would be a bad move on Lan's part. Liz would seriously fuck you up. :P

Drenlai

Ahem, well you can't blame Lan. Lan is an iron monger.

krakenknight

Kana would be sad if her daddy got hurt. In the mean time she'll tease her uncle just like her brother and father.

kingmaster1

yeah! Marcus has a crew behind him! yay!

Drenlai

LOL. I'm still getting a feel for Lan, so.... not sure what to do yet.

kingmaster1

PeacethatPowerbrings

Quote from: Drenlai on July 04, 2012, 04:15:45 PM
Ahem, well you can't blame Lan. Lan is an iron monger.

As long as he isn't the Iron Monger. That would be an abrupt genre change. :P

Drenlai

Yes, that would be. No. His company is agricultural, but they're really weapon r&d. He has a few toys that I can try out on someone, but need to find someone first.

krakenknight

And Kana the voyeur strikes again, this time however she felt a little shame too.

Drenlai

I'll be back in a bit, move on without me. I have a BBQ.

kingmaster1

Liz can be scary when she wants to be :P

Drenlai

kingmaster1

....so...yeah....that's pretty unsettling......is this going to turn into an action story or something? Is he going to try to kill Marcus?...The whole crime boss thing just doesn't seem to fit this story....

Drenlai

Nah, he's just napping. No interaction with anyone yet so I have to keep myself entertained since I feel like a 3rd wheel.

kingmaster1

AribethAmkiir

Are you guys actually looking for more players?  I sent Wolfy a PM about the game over a month ago when it looked like you were losing female characters.  I think you've filled those positions, but I keep seeing this thread jump to the top of the Group Roleplays Wanted thread, so I figured I'd ask.

kingmaster1

Sorry Ari, we are pretty stocked on female characters. And the reason this keeps jumping up is because we don't have an OOC to post stuff so we put it here. Of course if anyone else is okay with it I'm always fine to have another lady around :P

Cami

That was the point of bringing in Lan. So we weren't stocked up on vaginas without anything to fill them. I think we're okay on girls, thank you though.

Wolfy

ATTENTION

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145293.0

We now have an OOC Thread, you silly nannies...so post here for OOC chatter.