Into the mind of an angel

Started by Kiric Rand, June 01, 2017, 07:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiric Rand

Hello everyone, and welcome to the inner working of my mind. I must warn you now before you venture further, you might to read the warning signs about losing your mind if you wander around the dark corner too much. With that being said, please, feel free to wander around and please, message me if there is anything that catches your fancy.

Normal Halls:
Please feel free to browse these sections. This is where I keep my story ideas that can either be adult or non adult, simply stories that are begging my brain to be played. Please feel free to PM me if any of these catch your eye. More to be added as they come

When the Stars Align:

She is one of the last of her kind, a celestial, star people. Her kingdom was over run by an astral witch when she was young. All her life she has been on the run, keeping herself hidden in the guise of a human star traveler. However, on her 18th (or 21st) birthday, her powers manifest in a spectacular manner, alerting the witch to her presence and ringing her wrath upon her and any who help her.

He is a simple star ship pilot, one of the best in the galaxy. He is hunted by the witch as well, for crimes against her kingdom. He is there the day the celestials power explode, seeing the guards appear and thinking they are after him, not her.

This is my town:

She is the owner and operator of the local saloon in town, he is a wanted criminal. When he rides into town, she is the only one willing to stand up to him, driving him out of town and becoming a local hero for it. He is left with his pride and ego battered, he plans another attack upon the town with his posse, ringing their biggest weapons to bare.

This story is more of a steampunk western setting, the bandits and law using sound based weapons instead of guns.

Inspiration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc[/insperation]

Shattering Boundaries:

A lonely artificer spends her days alone in her tower, building little trinkets and knick knacks, living amongst the parts she has collected. After months of work, she finally completes her greatest creation, and automaton of advanced wonder. As soon as she activates him, it is apparent he is no ordinary machine. Is it possible for a creation to actually obtain a human heart and emotion, or is she just fooling herself in her loneliness.

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Kiric Rand

Shattering Boundaries:

A lonely artificer spends her days alone in her tower, building little trinkets and knick knacks, living amongst the parts she has collected. After months of work, she finally completes her greatest creation, and automaton of advanced wonder. As soon as she activates him, it is apparent he is no ordinary machine. Is it possible for a creation to actually obtain a human heart and emotion, or is she just fooling herself in her loneliness.

[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Kiric Rand

Darker Corners:

Beware all those who enter this section. These stories are more adult oriented, some of them even more smut than story. Abandon all hope ye who enter here. More to be added

Little Red, Little Red:

The stories we were told were wrong. Little red did indeed go to her grandmas, delivering a basket of goodies to the sickly elder. However, that is where the similarities end. Red was not a little girl on that day, but an early teen of 13-14. The wolf did indeed intend to eat her, sating his hunger as he hid in her grandmas house, however, it was no ordinary wolf. He was instead a cursed being, a werewolf, whom hunted the woods for prey. When the huntsman chased him away from the poor, frightened girl, the creature was never caught.

Ever since that day, Red was intrigued by the creature whom had nearly devoured her. One night, Red, now 18-19, sneaks out of her village, attempting to hunt the wolf herself. However, she is no longer the little girl she once was, now a fully blossomed woman. The cursed man stalks her through the forest, no longer intend on sating his physical hunger upon the girl, but something much darker.
[Floatright]
[/float]