Slice of Life Ideas (M seeking F)

Started by MagicalPen, May 26, 2015, 09:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Note: All LINKS and IMAGES in this thread should be considered NSFW.

If you are interested in any of these ideas, please read my On/Offs (link in my signature) and then PM me. PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD!

Ideas, as always, are very open ended. They are designed to be expanded upon. Some can be short-stories, others can be long term. I am INTERESTED in hearing your thoughts on my ideas so they can further expand.

Also, all images serve as inspirations and not requirements (though I will 'love you long time' if you use them!).

School Girl Themed Ideas
Picture Inspiration NSFW

Idea 1 - Teacher/Student
-Professor Nailor has always noticed her. She is always flirting with him and the boys in class. Her clothing is always dangerous - dangerously close to revealing too much. She even flashes him from her desk, though he isn't sure she is doing it on purpose. Either way, its hard to keep his eyes off of her. With a big history project just assigned, she comes to him seeking some help as she has always struggled to maintain her grades in his class. She is looking for a little after-school 'tutoring' though that soon becomes a game of how long can he manage to keep his hands off of her?

Idea 2 - Teacher/Student + Student/Student
-An all boys school has opened its door to female students for the first time. Its a boarding school and while all of the girls are paired with each other, a technological glitch in the system has put YC (Your Character) in a room with a boy. He is rather shy and nerdy, taking his studies very hard, and she finds herself enticed by him. She flirts and teases him at every opportunity before eventually hooking up with him. At the same time, one of her older teachers has taken an interest in her. He is rough and forceful with her (and maybe she likes it). He makes her do things in front of the class and with the boys in the class, letting them get a hands on lesson in female anatomy and sex.

Idea 3 - Student/Student
-A nerdy, slightly chubby boy gets assigned to do a project with the hottest girl in the class. She is a constant flirt and tease and seems more intent on distracting him then anything. Of course, once she discovered the size of his erection, she can't keep her hands off of him.

Idea 4 - Teacher/Student
-Professor Nailor is a predator. Every year, he finds at least one girl in his classes to turn into his little sex-slave. There are always those willing to sleep with a teacher and he takes advantage of those girls too, but his favorite are the sweet and innocent ones. He sees their inner beauty despite how they hide behind their glasses or unflattering clothes. He takes them after class, tutoring them, slowly corrupting them. Virgins are the best. He loves turning them into sex fiends, making them do things they would never dare to do on their own. Once he has broken them, he assigns them tasks...like seeing how many guys they can blow in a week, or if they can do the whole football team. He certainly enjoy sharing them too, with the other teachers and other older men, but he does love a lot of one-on-one time with them.

Girl Next Door Themed Ideas

Idea 1 - Older Man/Younger Woman
-Richard had noticed the younger woman move in next door. He was always home. Always watching. He didn't get out much and was a computer technician who worked from home. He had never been very social but his house overlooked her pool. He could see her out their, sunbathing, staring at her perfect body. And then he watched as she got up and walked around the property line, coming to his door. What could she possibly want?
Idea 2 -
Idea 3 -

http://www.mytierack.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/sara-underwood-24.jpg

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games