WH40K Death Watch Interest Check. [1-2 Spots Open]

Started by ArcherCC, September 24, 2014, 11:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArcherCC

IN THE GRIM DARKNESS OF THE FAR FUTURE THERE IS ONLY WAR

"It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the Emperor of Mankind has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth."

Welcome to the hell that is the Sabbat Worlds Sector. For the last 2,000 years the sector has be racked with heresy and chaos. This all ended with the titanic battle of Hagia, some say Saint Sabbat herself came back to aid the Imperium.

In the years since then the Imperium has noticed and recorded an increase in Xeno activity in the Sabbat Sector. This has led to the creation of a new Watch Fortress.

Watch Fortress Aurelian.
The fortress is based in requisitioned Imperial battle station based over the planet Hagia.

I will be using the Death Watch RPG by Fantasy Flight games.

Positions to Fill:
1-2

Current Players / Chapters / Classes
Updated List: 10/3/14
Pumpkin Seeds: Dark Angels Tactical Marine [Complete]
Deadmanshand: Carcharadon Assault Marine [Complete]
Arcannyx: Dark Angel Librarian [Complete]
HairyHeretic: Space Wolf Wolf Scout [Complete]
Jaded: Raptor Devastator Marine [Complete]
Norwegian One: Black Templar Apothecary [Complete]
AndyZ: (Spot Held)
Lirliel: Imperial Fist Tactical Marine [Complete]

Right now I am only allowing cannon SM chapters, and I will only allow one (1) Black Shield.

Thanks for your time.

Pumpkin Seeds

AndyZ

Keeping an eye on this for a Space Marine.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

ArcherCC

Did either of you have a specific chapter in mind?

AndyZ

I don't know 40k extremely well.  Most likely I'll just grab whatever's left.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Pumpkin Seeds

Not sure yet.  Dark angels are my favorite lore wise.

Thinking I am going to try for a Dark Angels Devastator Marine.

Landshark

Will this be a system game so complete characters and all or a straight up rp. I have the books somewhere but god emperor only knows where they are. :P

Ollumhammersong

I have been wanting to make Storm warden for a while now. I will toss my name in for this.
Hi i'm a polymorphic alien who has taken the form of this signiature to have sex with your pupils, and by the smile on your face I can tell your enjoying it.

HairyHeretic

How will you be running Inquisitors in a Deathwatch game? Dark Heresy rules and additional XP spend?
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

ArcherCC

Quote from: HairyHeretic on September 24, 2014, 04:43:10 PM
How will you be running Inquisitors in a Deathwatch game? Dark Heresy rules and additional XP spend?

I was just going over what that would take to do, and have decided to eliminate them as an option, to time consuming, and crunchy. I don't want to get bogged down with the conversion, nor have players get bogged down.

Jaded

I would be interested, though might lose internet access shortly for a week or two, so if that is an issue can avoid applying.

ArcherCC

Quote from: Jaded on September 25, 2014, 12:13:54 AM
I would be interested, though might lose interest access shortly for a week or two, so if that is an issue can avoid applying.

Thats a not a problem at all.

Cataclysmic Archangel

I'd be interested.  I haven't done much with the system (mostly just making characters for a DH game that never got anywhere on these boards).  I know the game and the lore/fluff, but I don't know as much regarding the specifics of the rules off the top of my head.  I'd have to find that stuff online.

Most likely I'd go for a Librarian, I think, or maybe try and throw a specific concept (which I remember that Deathwatch didn't quite work with at first).

Any chance of a Grey Knight, if I call dibs? :)  If not, very likely Dark Angel.

Ollumhammersong

Grey knights do not serve in Deathwatch. They work for a completely different branch of the inquisition and they do so exclusively.

That and it would kind of give away their whole 'staying secret' thing.
Hi i'm a polymorphic alien who has taken the form of this signiature to have sex with your pupils, and by the smile on your face I can tell your enjoying it.

Pumpkin Seeds

Yeah, Grey Knights are more the Demon Hunter thing.  Also considering they kill anyone that sees them and is not a Grey Knight themselves might be problematic for the rest of the group.

Landshark

Well crap. I cant find my books. They are packed away somewhere. Perhaps in a few weeks i can dig them out and see about tagging in here.

Pumpkin Seeds

If you need some help Landshark, let me know.  I can help you make a character.

Oh, any special rules for character creation?

ArcherCC

Quote from: Arcannyx on September 25, 2014, 10:44:31 AM
I'd be interested.  I haven't done much with the system (mostly just making characters for a DH game that never got anywhere on these boards).  I know the game and the lore/fluff, but I don't know as much regarding the specifics of the rules off the top of my head.  I'd have to find that stuff online.

Most likely I'd go for a Librarian, I think, or maybe try and throw a specific concept (which I remember that Deathwatch didn't quite work with at first).

Any chance of a Grey Knight, if I call dibs? :)  If not, very likely Dark Angel.

Grey Knights are exclusive to the Ordo Malleus, but a Dark Angel would be ok.

So far it looks like we have
Dark Angel X 2
Storm Warden
Space Shark

If you want you can begin working on character Bio/concepts and posting them here.

Landshark

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on September 25, 2014, 03:33:24 PM
If you need some help Landshark, let me know.  I can help you make a character

I might take you up on that PS. I probably should focus on my move though. I will deffinetely be keeping an eye out here though. :) In a few weeks ill be in my new place and free to play no doubt. Hopefully there will still be a spot.

Pumpkin Seeds

Well, feel free to drop me a line.  If you know a ball park of what you want it seems like the GM is just looking for ideas of characters at this point.

Landshark

I was thinking Ultramarine Librarian but i think someone else spoke up for a librarian

Second idea was a devastator but once again i think its been called for already.

Im not a bigg CC fan so I guess maybe the Apothecary? idk

HairyHeretic

I have a Space Wolf from the last time a Deathwatch game came up on here, a Wolf Scout.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Ollumhammersong

Quote from: Landshark on September 25, 2014, 04:18:45 PM
I was thinking Ultramarine Librarian but i think someone else spoke up for a librarian

Second idea was a devastator but once again i think its been called for already.

Im not a bigg CC fan so I guess maybe the Apothecary? idk

There are quite a few of us. We are going to have some overlap on roles. It's not a terrible idea to have 2 of anything really. Except maybe librarians.

deadmanshand

I am going straight Assault Marine. Bolter in one hand, chainsword in the other, and a litany of hatred in my heart.

Pumpkin Seeds

Well I'm not married to the Devestator idea, so if that is something you want then by all means.  Originally I had thoughts of going Tactical Marine, but I wasn't sure if I could carry out a leader type character.  The apothecary is also something I'm intrigued by, so by all means do what you think would make you happy hun.  As for two Librarians, well...we just gotta be careful with the warp and hope we don't pick up a Black Templar.

Landshark

I think it best that i stay out of this one for now. I dont know how long ill be without net once i move and it wouldnt be fair to everyone if i tried. I do hope to jump in if there is room later on though.

On a side note. I always thought it would be cool to run a game during the heresy using the DW rules. You could play any chapter but had to choose between Horus or Emperor.

Pumpkin Seeds

Methelas is going to be a cold and calculating sort of individual.  He believes in preparation before the battle with overwhelming force and ferocity during the engagement.

Jaded

I lean towards a Raptor if allowed, not sure speciality (Tactical or Devastator probably, though I also had an Assault concept).  Though a Raven Guard scout type could be fun, hrm. 

Probably a Raptor Devastator unless something comes up when creating that changes things. 

EDIT:  For some reason thought that Pumpkin was going Tactical, hrm.  Any issues with two Devastators?

deadmanshand

I don't see why there would be an issue with 2 Devastators.

Ollumhammersong

I was thinking of a Devastator with a heavy flamer. Or a Tactical Marine of some kind.

ArcherCC

I have no problem with overlap in chapters or classes, except for Librarian, that I think we only need one of.

Also, so it does not cause any unrest (Unlike a game I ran elsewhere), Deadmanshand is going to be co-gming, so if he respondes to something meant for me, odds are it is what i would have told you since he 75% of the time is sitting like 20 feet from me.

As for Attributes we will be doing the point buy and not rolling for them, so 100 points total, and no more then 20 in a stat. All stats have a base 30.

Pumpkin Seeds

deadmanshand

But I'm more of an ideas guy than a full co-gm. I answer non-story related questions and play devil's advocate.

Jaded

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on September 25, 2014, 08:07:45 PM
I'm going to go Tactical I think.

I missed the other people interested in Devastators, so can switch if you got put off by too many. 

Pumpkin Seeds

I was considering it anyway with Dark Angels.

Jaded

WIP Background
Yilisan believes, above all else, in overwhelming firepower at maximum range.  It has long been his argument that if you are close enough to smell your enemy's breath, things have gone badly wrong.  A master marksman, Yilisan has proven his skill with ranged weapons repeatedly while serving with the Raptors in numerous battles. 

Yilisan was always a bit pale, the Raptor gene-seed has only enhanced this.  His skin has the look of someone who has never seen the sun.  His hair is a brownish black, and his eyes a soft green.

“Raven’s Revenge” is the name of the Corvus Armour that Yilisan wears.  It dates back to the Horus Heresy, where it is said to have been worn by a raw recruit during the ambush on Istvaan V.  The recruit survived, and when the Raptors were split off from the Raven Guard, took up his role as a veteran marine with the Chapter.  The suit passed through several others wearers over the centuries, eventually coming into the possession of one of the earliest members of the Raptors to be sent to serve with the Deathwatch.

The suit and its wearer returned.  It was once again passed down over centuries, and, time and time again, found itself in the care of a Battle Brother who was later assigned to the Deathwatch.  It slowly became tradition that, if the armour was available, it would be gifted to a marine who was about to be sent to join the Deathwatch. 

There are various stories about how the original helmet was lost.  Some say in the jaws of a Tyranid, some under the Power Hammer of a Chaos Witch.  All the stories agree however that the wearer at the time struck down his attacker, despite grievous injury, and by doing so saved the lives of many of his allies.  The replacement helmet is said to be a gift from one of those saved, though it could just as easily have been scavenged from the fallen.

Yilisan is still a fairly new Space Marine, and was part of a Devastator squad with the Raptors when he was assigned to the Deathwatch.  He is proud, some would perhaps say brash, individual.  His favoured tactic is to take the high ground and draw attention to himself, usually as part of a pre-planned ambush, but occasionally to cover a retreat or other unfortunate event.  He hates to get into melee range, considering it a personal failure on his part.   

Although still somewhat inexperienced, Yilisan was chosen to join the Deathwatch to do his undeniable skill with a bolter, his willingness to adapt and take the lead when needed, and perhaps to round him out a bit more before he is moved to an Assault Squad.  He needs to prove himself willing to trade his bolter for a chainsword to continue, but he is quite happy to stay where he is.  Those higher up in his Chapter hope the experience will make him a better Marine.

Yilisan views the appointment as an honour, and confirmation of the skill he holds a great deal of pride in.  The fact that he is wearing one of his Chapter’s ancient suits of armour only reinforces that, and he fully intends to not only make them proud and add many battle honours to it, but to return it largely unscathed. 

Sheet
Name: Yilisan
Chapter: Raptors
Speciality: Devastator
Past: Sniper
Demeanor: A History of Pragmatism, Proud
Curse: Grim Determination

WS:  30 (3)
BS:  55 (5)    60 (6)
S:   30 (3/6)  50 (5/8)
T:   50 (5/10)
AG:  55 (5)    65 (6)
INT: 40 (4)
PER: 60 (6)
WP:  40 (4)
FEL: 30 (3)

Wounds: 23
Fate: 3
Movement: 7/14/21/42

Immovable Warrior (Speciality/Solo)
    When in cover and wielding heavy weapon, gain Sturdy and +10 ballistic
Marksman's Honour (Solo/Free)
    When firing single shots at long/extreme, reduces penalty by 10
    At rank 4, +20 to BS at long/extreme.
    At rank 6, +20m range to bolt weapons
Clean Kill (Squad/Half) Cost: 2
    Within support range reroll BS tests when firing single shots at long/extreme.
    One squad member may spot as a full action, negating penalties
    At Rank 4 reroll semi-auto at long/extreme
    At rank 6 reroll auto at long/extreme
Swift Withdrawal (Squad/Reaction) Cost: 3
    When surprised, can disengage before combat but after surprise.
    At rank 5, can take half action

SKILLS
Awareness
Ciphers (Chapter Runes)
Climb
Dodge
Common Lore (Adeptus Astartes, Deathwatch, Imperium, War)
Concealment
Drive (Ground Vehicles)
Forbidden Lore (Xenos)
Intimidate
Literacy
Navigation (Surface)
Scholastic Lore (Codex Astartes)
Silent Move
Speak Language (High Gothic, Low Gothic)
Tactics (Defensive Doctrine)
Tracking

TALENTS
Ambidextrous
    No penalty for using either hand.
Astartes Weapons Training
    Proficient with any non-exotic weapon.
Bulging Biceps
    Can fire heavy weapons without bracing, no -30 penalty.
Deathwatch Training
    Auto-confirm any righteous fury results against aliens.
Heightened Senses (Hearing, Sight)
    +10 to tests involving senses
Killing Strike
    When making all-out attack, fate point to make melee attacks impossible to parry/dodge.
Marksman
    No penalties for BS tests at long or extended range.
Nerves of Steel
    Reroll failed WP to avoid/recover from pinning
Quick Draw
    Ready as a free action pistol, basic ranged, or one hand melee.
Resistance (Psychic Powers)
    +10 to resist.
True Grit
    Halve results of critical damage.
Unarmed Master
    1d10+S in impact damage attack.

TRAITS
Unnatural Strength (x2)
    Double strength bonus.
Unnatural Toughness (x2)
    Double Toughness bonus.

EQUIPMENT
Astartes Power Armour (MK6, Corvus)
    AP9 Body, AP7 Head, AP8 Elsewhere
    +20 S
    Auto-Senses (Dark Sight, Heightened Senses Sight/Sound +5, Photon Flash and Stun Grenade Immunity, Called Shot Half-Action)
    When helmet on, maintain oxygen if powered
    +10 against Toxic and poison
    Ignore Critical Effects for 1d10 (6 doses)
    If stunned, max one round
    Vox Link
    Magboots
    Nutrient Recycling (2 weeks)
    Recoil Suppression (Fire Basic weapons one handed)
    Giant Among Meng (Hulking, +1 movement, no bonus to being attacked.  Penalty to concealment and move silently)
    Poor Manual Dexterity (-10 on delicate tasks)
    Corvus: Often fitted with jump pack, +10 to Agility
    Helm of Mordicus (MK2 Helmet): AP7, MK2 Auto-Senses, +5 BS, +10 Command, +5 Fellowship
    Bring Dead from Afar: No penalties for moving and firing pistol or basic weapons semi or fully auto. 
                          Heavy weapons count as basic for moving and firing at semi/fully auto.
Astartes Bolt Pistol
    30m, S/3/-, 2d10+5 X, Pen 5, Clip 14, Rld Full, Tearing
       w/Combat Sight
    40m, S/3/-, 2d10+5 X, Pen 11, Clip 14, Rld Full, Tearing

Astartes Heavy Bolter
    150m, -/-/10, 2d10+10 X, Pen 6, Clip 60, Rld Full, Tearing
       w/Backpack Ammo Supply
    150m, -/-/10, 2d10+10 X, Pen 6, Clip 250, Rld Full, Tearing

3 Astartes Frag Grenades
    SBx3m, S/-/-, 2d10 X, Pen 0, Blast (5)

3 Astartes Krak Grenades
    SBx3m, S/-/-, 3d10+4 X, Pen 6

Astartes Combat Knife
    1d10+R, Pen 2

Repair Cement
Chapter Trapping (Marksman Combat Sight)
   Long Range Imaging (+10m pistol, +20m basic)
   Focal Targeter (Increase penetration by perception bonus)

XP

Marksman (600)
Minor Ballistic (200)
Minor Perception (200)

ROLLS
MK of Armour (pg152 Rite of Battle): At 2014-09-26 00:01:27, Jaded (uid: 39556) rolls: 1d10 Result: 4
History (2 rolls, 2 rerolls due to all 5s)
  At 2014-09-26 00:04:35, Jaded (uid: 39556) rolls: 1d5 Result: 5
  At 2014-09-26 00:04:40, Jaded (uid: 39556) rolls: 1d5 Result: 5
  At 2014-09-26 00:04:46, Jaded (uid: 39556) rolls: 1d5 Result: 5
  At 2014-09-26 00:04:55, Jaded (uid: 39556) rolls: 1d5 Result: 4
  Skill of Artificer Roll: At 2014-09-26 00:06:24, Jaded (uid: 39556) rolls: 1d10 Result: 9 (+1)
  Power Armour History Roll: At 2014-09-26 00:09:14, Jaded (uid: 39556) rolls: 1d10 Result: 9

Wounds: At 2014-09-26 00:53:35, Jaded (uid: 39556) rolls: 1d5 Result: 5
Fate: At 2014-09-26 00:54:15, Jaded (uid: 39556) rolls: 1d10 Result: 5

I used the Rite of Battle rules to create the Powered Armour, but can change that.  I also assume that "extended range" in the Marksman ability actually means extreme range.  I also assumed (but could be wrong) that the Corvus armour gets +10 Agility regardless, not just with jump packs?  Hopefully I didn't make any errors on him.

Background is still a work in progress, but if I made him right and understand the rules, he can fire his pistol out to 160m without penalty (and has a decent Penetration on it) and his Heavy Bolter out to 600m without penalty.  So basically he likes to stay far away and shoot stuff. 

Also, the dice roller really loves 5s tonight. :P

Ollumhammersong

Well All things considered I think I may actually make a techmarine, that seems to be the only thing no one has pounced on yet. Unless we still need an apothecary.

ArcherCC

Quote from: Ollumhammersong on September 26, 2014, 01:08:51 AM
Well All things considered I think I may actually make a techmarine, that seems to be the only thing no one has pounced on yet. Unless we still need an apothecary.

Both of those spots are open right now, so take your pick.

Pumpkin Seeds

Alright, going to try and make Methelas a leader.

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Ollumhammersong on September 26, 2014, 01:08:51 AM

I'd like to go for a Wolf Priest, who does have that skill, but it's rank 4, so a while off yet.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

AndyZ

Can I request a list of all the stuff people have called so far?

Ollumhammersong

Wolf priest goes off Apothocary am I right? So if you are claiming that I can just as easily make a techmarine.

HairyHeretic

Wolf Priest is kinda half chaplain, half apothicary. I'm looking Wolf Scout at the moment, but with an eye towards the Wolf Priest later on. You're still fine going with either choice now.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Ollumhammersong

Ok, I just want to make sure we aren't going to be lacking in needed area. I will work on a Techmarine for the time being.

ArcherCC

Quote from: AndyZ on September 27, 2014, 06:14:11 AM
Can I request a list of all the stuff people have called so far?

Spots Filled: (please correst me if I have anything wrong.)
Pumpkin Seeds: Dark Angels Tactical Marine
Ollumhammersong: Storm Warden Tech-Marine
Deadmanshand: Carcharadon Assault marine
Arcannyx: Dark Angel Librarian
Landshark: Ultramarine Librarian
HairyHeretic: Space Wolf Wolf Scout
Jaded: Raptor Devastator Marine

HairyHeretic

Cattle die, kinsmen die

ArcherCC

HairyHeretic

Priest is an advanced class, so to speak. Don't have the XP to start as one (you need rank 4) but it's something I'd look at down the line.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

AndyZ

Quote from: ArcherCC on September 27, 2014, 12:02:12 PM
Spots Filled: (please correst me if I have anything wrong.)
Landshark: Ultramarine Librarian

Appreciated ^_^

Pumpkin Seeds

Name: Methelas
Chapter: Dark Angels
Past Event: Preserved the Secrets of the Chapter
Chapter Demeanor: Sons of the Lion
Personal Demeanor: Calculating
Specialty: Tactical

Landshark

Sorry Archer please dont hold a place for me. My books are packed away and im in the process of moving so will be off line soon for a week or so. Ill try to join once everything is cleared up if there is still a spot. Thank :)

ArcherCC

Quote from: Landshark on September 28, 2014, 01:25:44 PM
Sorry Archer please dont hold a place for me. My books are packed away and im in the process of moving so will be off line soon for a week or so. Ill try to join once everything is cleared up if there is still a spot. Thank :)

no problem.

Norwegian One

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on September 25, 2014, 05:10:14 PM
As for two Librarians, well...we just gotta be careful with the warp and hope we don't pick up a Black Templar.

Did someone say Black Templar?  ;D

I'll put up my interest for this. Can play either Tactical, Assault or Apothecary (I'm thinking the latter, since you're missing one).

Alternatively, I could go for a pre-Renegade Son of Malice, which could make for some interesting confrontations with his brothers considering the Sons of Malice's penchant for cannibalism and ritual sacrifices.
Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.

Pumpkin Seeds

Jaded

If we are going into battle with a cannibalistic medic, I want a melta bomb on a kill switch for my corpse.   :o

Ollumhammersong

Ha... My corpse will be made of Steel and adamantium. Good luck eating me.

ArcherCC

Quote from: Norwegian One on September 29, 2014, 03:36:45 AM
Did someone say Black Templar?  ;D

I'll put up my interest for this. Can play either Tactical, Assault or Apothecary (I'm thinking the latter, since you're missing one).

Alternatively, I could go for a pre-Renegade Son of Malice, which could make for some interesting confrontations with his brothers considering the Sons of Malice's penchant for cannibalism and ritual sacrifices.

Templar would be ok, Son of Malice not so much.

Norwegian One

Alright, Templar Apothecary it is then ;D
Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.

Pumpkin Seeds

Guess the Librarians aren't getting a medic.

AndyZ

Trying to work on stuff but having a rough time with things of late, and Deathwatch was never one of the ones I got to know really well.

I may just need to find someone who can help walk me through it.

ArcherCC

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

ArcherCC

Norwegian One

Where is the character thread for our characters? :)

Edit: Never mind, I found it :P

Lirliel

Alright then I'll take a spot please.

Probably an Imperial Fist.

What do we need for classes?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Pumpkin Seeds

Well character sheet wise we have a Devestator focused on long range, a Tactical Marine (myself) focused on Command and defense and an Apothecary with a Zealot focus.  I know there is talk of two Librarians, though haven't heard much lately.  A Techmarine was in the works and I want to say Two Assault Marines?  There was also another Devestator lurking around at some point.

ArcherCC

Quote from: Lirliel on September 30, 2014, 04:25:18 AM
Alright then I'll take a spot please.

Probably an Imperial Fist.

What do we need for classes?

Norwegian One: Black Templar Apothecary
Lirliel: Imperial Fist Unknow

Updated player, chapter, class list.

AndyZ

I think I'm going to step aside.  Have fun everyone ^_^

ArcherCC

Quote from: AndyZ on September 30, 2014, 11:46:01 AM
I think I'm going to step aside.  Have fun everyone ^_^

Ok AndyZ, I will hold a back up character slot for you incase you change your mind.

Lirliel

I'm truly torn between picking a class here, you seem to have everything buckled down fairly well.

But I'll play a Tac marine as well I think.

Though going for Bolter Mastery instead of Command.

Cataclysmic Archangel

Hey folks.  Wanted to apologize for not responding... been on vacation and that paired with not getting any notifications means I never actually responded here.  I'm going to start working on Zakkariah Artos, my Librarian shortly.  Busy digging up my books and such.

ArcherCC

No worries ArcannyX.

Ok folks we have had a loss of a players, so if anyone knows anyone who would like to play toss them our way.

AndyZ

ArcherCC

Quote from: AndyZ on October 02, 2014, 11:52:56 PM
What's the current rundown of active players?

Pumpkin Seeds: Dark Angels Tactical Marine [Complete]
HairyHeretic: Space Wolf Wolf Scout [Complete]
Jaded: Raptor Devastator Marine [Complete]
Norwegian One: Black Templar Apothecary [Complete]
Lirliel: Imperial Fist Tactical Marine [Complete]

From now on I will have this list in the first post in this thread, and the first post in the OOC thread.

TheSithChicken

Ok I'd like to join if I still can, but I have never played a Death Watch game before so I have no idea how to go about making a character for it. That being said, I want to be a Blood Raven Tactical Marine. I need help setting up the technicals for the game though.

Name: Caiaphas Morton
History: Took part in the Kronos Campaign on the planet of the same name and each of the three Aurelian Crusades in Sub-Sector Aurelia providing experience fighting against Orks, Craftworld Eldar, Tao, Necrons, Tyranids, the forces of Chaos, and even the Imperial Guard. Despite his extensive experience Caiaphas has yet to achieve anything worthy of individual distinction.