The Undercover Assignment {Seeking M or F co-writer}

Started by beautifulexhale, July 30, 2015, 04:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beautifulexhale

My name is Michael O'Brien. I'm in my early thirties and one of the best New York detectives we have in the twenty-third precinct. For the last year and a half my team and I have been working to take down the Mancini Family. One of New York's oldest and last remaining crime families.

You see, things seem dormant for a while, but then -- boom! We're pulling a body from the river and we're right back where we started. It's crazy and my lieutenant is breathing down my neck to find something to break this case open. But these guys are water tight.

That is until two days ago when Anthony Mancini's wife Victoria walked into our precinct with mascara streaks running down her face. She wanted to talk and most importantly she wanted out.

She gives us plenty of dirt, but not much more than we already know and she's not willing to wear a wire either. We're at a dead end until our FBI liaison suggests something. He notices that Victoria and I are around the same height, similar complexion. He thinks (with some work) that I could go undercover as this woman and get closer than we ever have to Anthony Mancini and his family.

There's just one problem. I'm a street smart, and consider myself a tough dude. I swear like a sailor and some days I'll skip a shower or two. Hey, I work long hours. But this woman, Mrs. Victoria Mancini, she's all expensive clothes, makeup and sky high heels. How am I supposed to pull this off??

In the story you'll portray head of organized crime, Anthony Mancini. The FBI has been after you for almost a decade now. They've finally gotten a break in their case against you in the way of your wife, Victoria Mancini.

Even though she enjoys the lavish and posh lifestyle of being the wife of powerful mob boss, the stress of the environment is wearing thin, and after a recent incident that put her children in harms way, she wants out. The FBI thinks they can finally break the case by having her turn informant. The only problem is Victoria wants no part of that. All she cares about is getting her kids out of potential danger.

Scrambling the FBI decides to enlist my character, Michael O'Brien, a gifted NY detective to assume the identity of Victoria and gather intel for a sting operation unlike anything the FBI has seen in decades. Michael spends six months learning all the intricate nuances to not only portray himself as a woman, but also the wife of a Mafioso.

At first the new lifestyle is exciting, but then Michael suddenly finds him thrust into the bright and powerful, yet dangerous world of organized crime.
Will he be able to stay committed to his job or will the luxury of his cover ultimately sway him to the other side?

This is where you come in!!!

When you message me let's work on some backstory. Nothing too crazy right off the bat. I'd love to be able to get a long form story out of this.

I'm looking for something with a slow, intense build up, and something sensual and very erotic. My limits are incest, scat, urine, animals, anything really extreme. Not looking for abuse or bondage. Please be a good writer! Trust me it'll be worth it. Simple enough? Awesome. Let's have fun!