Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Villagers Win]]

Started by Autumn Sativus, November 01, 2009, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

RedPhoenix, I would also like to remind you that this is a game that plays out mainly through private messages. Just because no one has posted something here persey about feeling you are a werewolf, or having some 'knowledge' of it, it doesn't mean there aren't a slew of messages flying around saying all sorts of things - there are, there always are. xD

On the note of private messages, please remember to include me in all game related messages. I haven't been getting many this round, and don't try to tell me you guys aren't talking to each other. ;)
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
RedPhoenix - 6 votes: LadySky, Izu, Remiel, Teno, Elandra, Marg
Elandra - 6 votes: Scott, Transgirlenstein, RedPhoenix, Ryven, country, Pixi
LadySky - 1 vote: Valerian
Us against the world

Kip

[[Please keep in mind that Werewolves is only a game and is meant to be played in a light hearted manner.  Don't read ill intent where there isn't any but if there are any personal issues arising from the game, it is better to discuss them in a civil manner through PM rather than raising them in public.

Thanks,
~Kip

EDIT: to fix a spelling error - 'the is' to 'there isn't']]

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Pixilicious

Okay, so I was having a blonde moment with a couple of things going, and didn't read Scott's profile correctly.  That being said, I would like to change my vote from Phoenix to Elandra!
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Autumn Sativus

Final Lynch Votes
RedPhoenix - 6 votes: LadySky, Izu, Remiel, Teno, Elandra, Marg
Elandra - 6 votes: Scott, Transgirlenstein, RedPhoenix, Ryven, country, Pixi
LadySky - 1 vote: Valerian

With a tie in the voting, the town must turn to Ryven for one final answer. Who will it be, RedPhoenix, or Elandra?
Us against the world

Ryven

Elandra

She was not surprised that the man she called friend and neighbor chose her as the one to be executed, who wouldn't after such a believable plea by Scott.

She did not scream, did not attempt to run, did not plea for her life, just looked at Ryven and spoke softly, "what if Scott lied, what if his pleas are to cover up his own guilt, you would be killing an innocent woman, one framed by a conniving wolf."
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Izu

I'm not gonna believe Scott no matter what he says... How come he points at three people saying they are wolves, when it's hardly the second night? There's something fishy about it... and Izu doesn't like fishy stuff! *shakes head* plus... Ryven's first instinct was Red... I'd rather believe this even if Ryven changed his vote.

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Autumn Sativus

But Scott had not lied. Whether or not he was actually the Seer as he claimed to be, was still up in the air, up to each person to decide for themselves. But as the town prepared to another execution, some cringing in hopes of not feeling guilty, it would prove that Scott had not lied about Elandra, at least.

They had nearly managed to get her up to the platform when she howled loudly, fur ripping through her clothing as the largest wolf any of them had ever seen stood up on two feet before them. By the sheer size of the thing, it was quite apparent that they had, indeed, discovered the Alpha. It would take much struggle from every willing hand in town, but eventually they would manage to wrestle the beast to the ground, snapping it's neck to end it's life quickly and mostly painlessly. It was still one who they had called a friend, afterall.

With some cheering and others feeling heavy hearted for their lost friend, the body was taken away to be buried and the town set themselves once again to bed, hoping that there would be no more trouble from the strange beasts.

Remaining Players
Armanda Honey
country
Izu
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Remiel
Ryven
Scott
Teno
Transgirlenstein
Valerian

Remaining Roles:
4 Peasants
1 Seer
1 Executioner
1 Priest
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
3 Werewolves
Us against the world

Ryven

Quote from: Izu on November 19, 2009, 02:19:06 PM
I'm not gonna believe Scott no matter what he says... How come he points at three people saying they are wolves, when it's hardly the second night? There's something fishy about it... and Izu doesn't like fishy stuff! *shakes head* plus... Ryven's first instinct was Red... I'd rather believe this even if Ryven changed his vote.

He pointed at 2 people.  Anything else he said was pure speculation, and as you can see now, he was right.  You're not going to believe Scott though...no matter what he says.  Very wolfish behavior.

Izu

Quote from: Scott on November 17, 2009, 01:57:15 AM
Scott drinks half the bottle and stumbles drunkenly out to his letter... he pulls the pen from his coat pocket and adds Remiel to the list of wolves. Then stumbles back to his hut to finish the rest of the bottle.

*points* The third name... He pointed three people - Elandra, Lady and Remiel...
And it's not wolfish! ; ; I just don't like it when things don't go logically. Day 2 naming three people... that's not logical.

Ryven

Quote from: Izu on November 19, 2009, 02:36:18 PM
*points* The third name... He pointed three people - Elandra, Lady and Remiel...
And it's not wolfish! ; ; I just don't like it when things don't go logically. Day 2 naming three people... that's not logical.

I'm guessing the third was speculation since he never made it completely clear.  In his first declaration, he said that Elandra was the alpha and LadySky was in her pack.  The addition later doesn't seem to have the same certainty behind it as the first.

Izu

But... he added on the list... ; ; *feels completely confused and about to cry*

Ryven

Quote from: Izu on November 19, 2009, 02:46:45 PM
But... he added on the list... ; ; *feels completely confused and about to cry*

It was confusing, yes.  *pets Izu*

Izu

Autumn Sativus

After a quiet night, the town wakes hopeful that nothing had gone wrong. It would not be so, unfortunately. The crowd had gathered around the cabin of Transgirlenstein, who seemed to have been mauled and half eaten throughout the night. It would seem that Elandra had brought a pack with her, and that they were still running rampant on the town.

Glares and whispers were exchanged through the crowd as people mourned the loss of their innocent friend. But the people wanted to know if Transgirlenstein was truly an innocent. After taking a look through her cabin, the oversized axe made of pure silver seemed to show that Transgirlenstein was indeed the executioner.

After burying the remains, the town gathers to decide on who must pay for this death.

Remaining Players
Armanda Honey
country
Izu
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Remiel
Ryven
Scott
Teno
Valerian

Remaining Roles:
4 Peasants
1 Seer
1 Priest
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
3 Werewolves
Us against the world

Ryven

Ryven stepped out of his bakery to find another crowd gather.  In a panicked rush, he ran to them, pushing through to see what the commotion was about.

Upon laying eyes on the mangled body of their executioner, he gritted his teeth and turned back to the crowd.

"Well then...how many more of us will die before this ends?"  He stepped further out into the street, scanning the group until he laid eyes on LadySky.

"You shall pay for this."  He said deeply before moving to tend to the body.

country

Scott certainly gave us the goods on the Alpha.  I too wonder how he came up with three suspects after only two nights.  If he really is the seer, then Ladysky must be our choice. 

RedPhoenix

Thank goodness people have seen some reason. Ladysky your wolfiness has not gone unnoticed.

I am somewhat puzzled as to why Scott wasn't eaten last night though. Did you get any new info?
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Scott

Scott smiled to himself before passing out in a drunken slumber. When he woke his first breath of clean cool morning air was a surprise... and the most wonderful breath he'd ever filled his lungs with. He himself expected his own death during the night and the fact that he was alive was a sign that someone had been indeed watching over him.

He did glance at his crystal ball during the night and seen an innocent, but was hesitant to tell everyone her identity, for it would more than likely speed the grim reaper's visit to her cottage as well.

He walked to the dead body of Elandra, and said prayers over her. He hated causing the death of such a beautiful person, but he felt some comfort knowing that he'd at least stopped the raging wolf within her.

"Have faith my friends, follow the list I made until it's end... there will only be two more for a much larger group to find."

Quote from: Ryven on November 19, 2009, 02:42:47 PM
I'm guessing the third was speculation since he never made it completely clear.  In his first declaration, he said that Elandra was the alpha and LadySky was in her pack.  The addition later doesn't seem to have the same certainty behind it as the first.

"There is no uncertainty Sheriff.... my list is true". He said before walking to the box and writing Ladysky's name.

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes:
LadySky - 4 votes: Ryven, country, RedPhoenix, Scott
Us against the world

Remiel

Remiel shook his head.  "I don't know where you guys have gotten your information.  I don't know if ladysky is a werewolf or not, but I assure you that I most certainly am not.  And Izu brings up a good point -- How could Scott have known that three people are wolves after only two nights? There's something fishy here."

He paused in the act of washing Princess, who took advantage of the distraction to kick over the soap bucket.  "I suspect Marguerite.  I think she's up to no good."

Valerian

"We're getting our information from the person who was right about who the Alpha was," Val pointed out, reasonably.  "Whether Scott was right to suspect you or not remains to be seen, but I for one already had my suspicions about LadySky, so there I must agree with him."
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Pixilicious

Pixi approached the voting box, and looked around, as if unsure of who to trust anymore.  She knew for certain that Scott's words had been right, and that only a select few of the remaining could be trusted.  But the others?  She had no clue how to go about fining out who was the ones to be trusted, and who were the liars among the group.

Scribbling on a piece of paper, she wrote, in her normal, neat, cursive script, LadySky.  She dropped the paper into the box, after folding it into a neat little square.  Turning around, it was her intent to make her way out of their as soon as possible, until she caught sight of the one she had just accused, standing not too far away.  "I've had my suspicions about her from the start, and Scott's words have only proved what I knew in my heart to be true.  She must be the next one to go."
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Izu

Izu no longer knows whom to trust... So he just goes for one of the people he doesn't know all that well - country.