American Horror Story: Murder-House {MxMxMore}

Started by TeacupTwink, October 12, 2013, 02:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeacupTwink

| American Horror Story |
- Murder House -

I wanted to start yet ANOTHER Group game for the gays and gay-players of the forums. One that was a bit different from my other role-play, yet still has a certain vibe to it. I love American Horror Story, though Murder-House is not my favorite season -  I thought it would be fun to play as well as easier to than the asylum though I just may make one for the asylum as well after this one is over. Who knows? I might do season 3 after that or revive one of the past seasons and play it a second time!

If you're unfamiliar with American Horror Story, or just the Murder-House season of it - please don't be afraid. It is a rather simple plot that is fun to play and NO Canons will be within the role-play. Therefore all I ask is that you read the basic idea of this and do not make any attempts to change it. Also, feel free to message another player if you wish to create a beautiful story of how your character either knows others or simply how they died. I'd love for at the very least two killers to be within the house. Perhaps one is more of a larger enemy but, it'd just be a nice dynamic.

The murder-house season of American Horror story's theme is this. There is a house that was built years and years ago. It has a personality of its own, its own aura. Once someone has died in the house, they can not leave this world or the house. They are forever to haunt the house and wander its large space. Different ghosts have different stories and opinions. Are they innocent? Were they a killer or someone with a dark past? I will allow people to borrow from the original season,  if you want to play a new rubber man go ahead. The rubber man is in the original a rubber suit a man buys to please his partner, only for it to fail as the other picked the wrong thing. However someone breaks into the house and puts on the suit, fooling others into thinking it is their loved one only to rape and or kill them.

However we can also have our own original ideas for someone to take a similar role or have multiple murderers! I'm completely all for multiple murderers, it makes it exciting. Not only that, mad doctors and sensual help of the house are also roles open. Like I said, we're following the theme but with original characters and new history. Shouldn't it be exciting? Sex will also most definitely happen, the series is known for odd sexual themes and happenings. Learn to love your abuser? Sure, why not. Sleep with the ghosts? It's going to happen.  Sleep with another ghost's lover or be alive and carry on a relationship with the living. Perhaps incest even, anything is possible and exciting.

The house is currently owned by the Elkwood family. I am looking for someone to play the father and possibly older brother. Very few restraints or limits for these roles. The father, I'd like to be either a psychiatrist or form of doctor. Perhaps a business man? Regardless, he has some form of clientele that come to the house.    We're also looking for a possible butler? Friends that the boys or at least my character goes to school with who either do or don't know about the house. Neighbors would be nice as well as people whom do business with my character's profile once we find one and know his profession. The person who sold them the house and also a potential buyer for the house that wont get it. A person with interest? These aren't ALL needed but they are possibilities and more are welcome!

♦| House History & Story |♦

The house has had numerous owners since it's 1886 building date. The first owner's started the tragedy that kept an ongoing chain of murderous events. Saddening deaths and for the lucky heavy emotional scarring. The house is rumored to make most go insane and be haunted by ghosts past. Due to this and another recent murder in the house, its price went down significantly before the Elkwood family purchased the home. There are numerous myths about different people whom had died in the house or on its property in general.

After a recent change of scenery for the Elkwood family and the father of the family perhaps coming onto more money than expected along with the need of change - the family was happy to move in right away. Unknowing of the truth of the house.  [ More To Come ]

Please message me your character profile so that it can be approved. Soon I'll be creating an approved character thread, in which I'll link here and also send you so that you may post your character and also  edit it as you wish through-out the rp. Perhaps you'd like to add more pictures, onto their history and their likes or dislikes. Maybe you'd like to add relationship information. It's easier if you post it so that I don't have to edit it for you and I don't do it in a way you dislike.
♦| The House | ♦

The House { Change from white to standard brick, a bit faded due to age. Also change windows to fit the tower ones. } - A house somewhat known about the area for the constant disappearances and murders that have haunted the neighborhood for years. Though the house has remained vacant in its earlier years it doesn't seem to go longer than 5 years vacant anymore if that. Most families often either move out or are found disturbed and mentally ill if not dead.

Master Bedroom - The Master Bedroom is the largest bedroom and is on the upper floor of the house. It has its own private bed-room unlike the other bedrooms and happens to also have a private drinking cabinet that is one of three in the house.

Study / Possible Office [ Darken the wood & furniture ] - Previously numerous things, though it has always been a study or office - this room has seen the likes of many practices. This room has even been used for work such as psychology and business. 

Living Area / Library - The living room and a partial library. One of two first rooms that one sees when entering the house. The house is led into by a hall. The Living room is right across the hall from the dining room. It is decently spacious and captivating at first sight.

Bedroom # 2 ( Same Color scheme as rest of the house. ) - The second bedroom of the house maintains the same size as the third room, the house seems to be sworn on symmetry. Room number 2 & 3 are on opposite ends of the house and each have a nook in the window. Known as brother & sister bedrooms.

Bedroom # 2's Nook - A nice little occupational space for room # 2, good for lounging about and having private company.

Kitchen - A beautiful common place of the house-hold. It isn't the largest, but it also has a dining room connected to it through an arch-way. One must go through the dining room to enter the kitchen unless going through one of the other two door-ways which enter the kitchen on either side.

Bedroom # 3 - The third bedroom of the house, a charming room. Much of room number three is similar to room number two.

Bedroom # 3 Nook - Just a space in Bedroom # 3 , this nook is a space out-looking the front of the house through a beautiful stain-glass window

Basement - A deep, dark room made of solid stone. The floors are surprisingly somewhat clean stone. Perhaps kept so by those attempting to sell the house.

Locked room - This room is locked for unknown reasons. Although it hasn't been said that no one should open it, it is understood somehow.

Storage Room - This room is full of old things that were owned by previous owners but, left behind. Due to the symmetry of the house, it is most likely a nearly exact replica of the locked room.

Approved Character Thread
♦| Rules |♦
♦ Two Paragraph or more posting requirement.
♦ Profile must be approved.
♦ Photograph pictures only. ( Sets a common theme and helps my OCD side. )
♦ No playing ANOTHER person's character / Godmodding
♦ Socialize with other players if you wish to create a history together or former relationship.
♦ In cases of rape in the house as well as murder, please ask if you may commit these acts as the player may have an idea you are unaware of or may wish to wait.
♦ 2-3 posts a week.

Approved Characters:
♦ Espen Elkwood { TeacupTwink }
♦ Ritchard Elkwood { Twisted In Tux }

[float=left]Picture here[/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Alias:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Body-Type:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Sexuality: [/b]
[b]Dom/ Switch / Sub:[/b] ( Feel free to use percentage scale if you like. )
[b]Between The Sheets:[/b] Top / Switch / Bottom ( Feel free to use percentage scale. )
[b]Turn On(s):[/b]
[b]Turn Off(s):[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Extra Pictures:[/b]

Roen

Haven't finished reading, but you can color me extremely interested! So happy I decided to have a look at this board today! I do want to see how many other players will be interested, though, should be plenty.

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

TeacupTwink

Quote from: Roen on October 12, 2013, 08:00:00 AM
Haven't finished reading, but you can color me extremely interested! So happy I decided to have a look at this board today! I do want to see how many other players will be interested, though, should be plenty.

I'm really hoping that I can interest people in this. I'm sure it hasn't been done and even if it has, it can't get old in my opinion. The resurrection of the plot can be done in numerous ways and story-lines. I'm going to be adding onto what the house is now, later on. :] That way the ghosts will have ways to interact.

I'm going to make my character either a current living person in the house or one of the last ones to live in the house. Depending on if I can find  someone to play his father and maybe a brother or not.

TeacupTwink

Added pictures of the house, I'll add written information on each room later.

TeacupTwink

Minor information added about the rooms in the house, extra rooms added as well as MY character being posted in the character thread.

TeacupTwink

Currently looking for a brother and father to play my character's family. The Elkwood family is relatively new and is looking for a new beginning. Please see my character and his history within the Approved Character thread that is within the directory above.

TeacupTwink

House history and such started, I'll probably add more once I've gotten a good surge of inspiration. It's hard knowing what to write, specifically since I wanted to create a story with everyone..

Twisted iN Tux

AHS: MH was awesome. I'd be open to playing your father or brother. Just say the word and I'm in.

Cheers,
Tony

TeacupTwink

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on October 28, 2013, 05:56:55 PM
AHS: MH was awesome. I'd be open to playing your father or brother. Just say the word and I'm in.

Cheers,
Tony

I'd be glad to have either, though I think the father would be more desperately needed. I'm glad you found this, a fellow lover of AHS.  :]

Twisted iN Tux

Then father it is. Did you start Espen's sheet yet?

TeacupTwink

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on October 28, 2013, 08:42:30 PM
Then father it is. Did you start Espen's sheet yet?

He's in the Approved Character thread.

Twisted iN Tux

Ah. Sorry. Didn't see the link. Nice work. I will start on pops tonight.

TeacupTwink

Twisted iN Tux

Character sheet pm'd for approval. I can't wait to get started!

TeacupTwink

Now that we have you, hopefully more will pour in.  O:)