Dead Fantasy, the RP. Interest Thread.

Started by Vergil1989, March 10, 2011, 12:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil1989

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=100298.0  OOC link
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=100299.0  Character Thread link.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=100360.0  IC Link.

As the name suggests, it'll be a grudge match between the people of both game series, and many more if enough interest is generated of course.  There will be a story to this, but for the most part it'll be heavy in fighting each other to bloody pulps.  This will most likely be in NC Exotic if not straight up EX for this reason alone.  However, I require and always will good details and a story to match these two epic series, and so our story comes next in this little interest thread of mine.

Despite failures in the past, DOATEC, (Dead or Alive Tournament Executive Committee) are up to their old tricks again except this time they've decided to find fighters not of this Earth.  Having figured out how to open a stable wormhole to other worlds besides this one, they've sent agents to look for the best each world has to offer, and hold a tournament in an uninhabited region to determine who is the best at what they do.  Many will enter to win what they believe will be honor and prestige as well as a lucrative amount of money in their world's currency, (100 million dollars to be precise.)  Some will fight for themselves, others for their friends and family, while others will fight to find those they seek to destroy or find to bring back home.  What will your reason be?

It's a short and simple idea I know but I plan to expand it as time goes on.  Now, to offer up a couple of choices.  If you want to make your own character that is perfectly ok with me, but if you want to use any Canon characters from any of the games mentioned or ones that haven't been, then I ask that you keep to your character as best you can, at least at first anyway.  That's the thing about RPs that's so fun, you can make your guys or gals grow as you see fit lol.  Anyway, I'll include a CS Sheet here soon, but think about it and see where you wish to stand.  To further intrigue you, I'll include a couple of vids that this idea spawned from.  I want the fights to be just as intense as they are in the vids, so go nuts with your powers and abilities when making your character for this.

Dead Fantasy 1

dead fantasy 2 HD

Dead Fantasy 3 HD

Dead Fantasy 4 HD

Dead Fantasy 5 HD

These are not mine nor do I take credit for em.  Hope you enjoy and draw as much inspiration as I did lol.

MOVED THE CS SHEET UP HERE FOR EASIER ACCESS!

Name;

Age;

Gender;

Orientation;

Appearance;  (Pic or written.)

Eye Color;
Hair Color/Style;
Jewelry/Amulets/Charms, and so on;  (Can include slots for equipping Materia Orbs or not and other powers as you choose.  If you do go for Materia though please include what ones although expect them to be taken away if hit hard enough.)

Materia/Magic list;  (You can edit as you need but please no more than 20 is all I ask here.  Summons, Aoens, or Espers are worth 2.  This is the only big thing I'll be enforcing really.  Abilities and Skills I won't make you list so long as you don't make world destroying moves or anything lol.)

Original or Game?  (If Game then more will be added for you.)

OC Realm;  (It can be based on an existing realm such as the Forgotten Realms or elsewhere or one of your own design.)

Game Realm and Game Name;  (For example, Earth FF 7 or Spira FF 10 and so on.)

Home City;  (Again, if Game please know your locations.  Otherwise, whatever comes to mind.)

Profession;  (Ranger, mage, assassin, ninja, and so on.)

Favorite Quote;  (Just something you might be fond of saying.)

Fighting Style;  (Include weapon discipline if you have one.  Otherwise go nuts and adapt as needed.  If based on a real world style, please include the name and your own if you're adapting it to use here.)

Ons;  (Your O/O page is good but list any major things you want us to know about for sure please.  Thanks!)
Offs;  (Same as above.)

Personality;  (More than one line please.)

Background;  (This is your arena to go nuts as you please guys and gals.  I do ask that you include why you fight though in this as well.)
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Fenrir

I'm interested in it!  I call dibs on Terra Branford from Final Fantasy VI... I'll keep an eye on the thread for the CS.

Wants and Won'ts --  (updated 02/20)  |  Ideas and Inventions (open!)
Current CreationsApologies and Absences  -- (updated 04/26)

Elf

Ok I'll bite. Admittedly I have not played any of the games mentioned but you did say we can use original characters. Seeing as your other story has died an early and unfortunate death I would like to use the same character.

So Heeeeeeeeeeereessssssss ....

Tyger

Age; unknown (he doesn’t see the point in keeping track, somewhere in the range of 200 to 300 years) looks late 20’s or early 30’s

Gender; Male

Orientation; Heterosexual

Appearance;  Tyger tends to wear his long (almost striped light and dark) hair pulled into a ponytail emphasizing slight point to his ears. He wears an unusual armor that is mostly black and dark purple, which looks like it may have been made of pure shadow, with a purple cloak. His eyes are charcoal, violet, or red depending on his mood or intent.

In half form he is a large bipedal tiger like being covered in white and black fur, with vicious claws on the tips of fingers and toes. Has been known to frighten small children and mighty warriors alike, in this form.

In full tiger form he looks very much like a large white tiger, unless you look into his eyes (they always hold far more than an animal intelligence).

Jewelry/Amulets/Charms, and so on;  None

Materia/Magic list;  First and foremost the ability to shape change into a tigerman and a full tiger.
When shape shifting his armor and equipment vanishes into a pocket dimension and returns when returning to his original form.
Armor is made of solidified shadows and gives him the ability to travel between shadows by teleporting from one to another over short distances.
Over years of wearing and dealing with shadows and darkness he has developed the ability to control shadows and darkness making it solid for use as defensive and offensive purposes.
His katana is enchanted to make it more accurate and lethal, it is also enchanted for increased speed. This gives him the ability to almost always get the first strike.
The basic Ninja magics are primarily used for stealth and misdirection of no real use in open combat.

Original or Game?  Original

OC Realm;  Forgotten Realms

Home City;  None, constantly moving never staying any one place for long.

Profession;  Ninja

Favorite Quote;  “Exit stage left.”

Fighting Style;  Ninjitsu with a specialization in the katana, he is however master of several different styles and will change as necessary depending on the style of opponents.

Ons;  Passionate lovemaking, foreplay, foreplay, foreplay, giving oral, vaginal, anal (giving), touching, scratching, spanking, receiving oral, light bondage possibly
Offs;  Scat, watersports, mutilation, blood, torture, M/M pairing, non sentient bestiality

Personality;  For the most part he is pretty stoic, as he was forced to take a tight rein on his emotions. He however is not without emotions. He is very slow to open up to new people. Even before he was cursed he had trouble being accepted so learned to avoid getting close. He can and does occasionally feel the need to just let loose and have fun with others. At these times he can be quite jovial or seductive depending on the situation and his mood. If he does open up and trust someone, it will a friendship he will be fiercely loyal to unless that trust is broken, then he will very slow to forgive.

Background;  His earliest memories are of the foster family that raised him. He was never truly treated as part of the family, always a burden. Was told at a young age that he was result of a rape, and therefore, unwanted. He left this home as soon as he thought he could survive on his own.

He survived for several years on the streets of a large city. Sleeping where ever he could find shelter and taking whatever he could, until he was taken in by an old fighter and taught how to fight. From there he became an adventurer and gladiator, but his small frame did not lend to well to this. He then petitioned the knights for training, after training as a knight, he soon realized that this was not for him either. After wandering the countryside for more years than he cares to remember, he fell in with a band of rogues and learned their art. He finally found something he seemed to excel at, falling back on many of the things he learned when he first set out on his own. He soon tired of a thief’s life, and set out to be a hero. Once again wandering the countryside without direction, until he hears about the Ninjas.

After finding the ninja, he convinces them to teach him their trade. He excels at this like nothing else he has tried. After many years working with the ninja, he accepts a job of protecting a small village being terrorized by a wild beast. The beast turns out to be a tiger, but not just any tiger it is a weretiger with a hunger for human flesh. After the two of them meet, there is a long drawn out battle which leaves the beast dead and Tyger nearly so. Several months later when he got angry he changed for the first time and killed the subject of his anger. He was then forced to go on the run or be destroyed. Being a skilled ninja helped greatly in avoiding detection, but was still unable to settle anywhere.

After years with his curse he has developed some control over his change and can do so at will, but must still work hard to control his emotions.

Will have to think about his motivation for joining the tournament though, none of the reasons mentioned will have any real importance to him. The only thing he really wants in life now is a place to call home where he will be welcomed and accepted for who and what he is.

I hope this is now more satisfactory.

Elf

Vergil1989

((I'll be running two characters for this and I don't mind if others wish to do the same, so long as you can do so effectively.))

Name;  Yuna

Age;  25

Gender;  Female

Orientation;  Bi

Appearance;  http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-01/art/ff10-2-yuna2.jpg

Eye Color;  One green, one blue.
Hair Color/Style;  Short brown hair that stays at her shoulders, slightly curled upward at the tips.
Jewelry/Amulets/Charms, and so on;  A necklace hangs around her neck, though no known powers reside within.

Materia/Magic list;
Aeons when in Summoner Dresssphere mode;
Bahamut, the King of Dragons
Ifrit, the Fire Demon
Valefor, the Winged Beast
Shiva the Ice Queen
Ixion, the Lightning Horse

Total so far, 10

Magic List;

Cure
Cura
Curaga
Protect
Esuna
Life
Full-Life
Shell
Reflect
Holy

Cost of Aeons and Magic combined; 20

Original or Game?  FF X and FF X-2

OC Realm;  NA

Game Realm and Game Name;  Spira, FF X and FF X-2

Home City;  Besaid Island

Profession;  Sphere Hunter.  (Able to switch between Gunner Dress Sphere and Summoner Dress Sphere

Favorite Quote;  "So much has happened. And I'm sure it's only the beginning. Through the smiles and tears, through the anger... and the laughter that follows... I know that I'll keep changing. This is my story."

Fighting Style;  Pistols and Summoner Staff

Ons;  (O/O)
Offs;  (O/O)

Personality;  Unable to keep a secret for long, Yuna, high Summoner Braska's daughter and turned Sphere Hunter is a powerful warrior with an amazingly strong heart and unflinching spirit.  She's developed a fighting spirit over the years after defeating Sin and sending Spira into an Everlasting Calm.  No one save Rikku and Paine can stand evenly with her when she pulls out her twin pistols, and if that fails then she falls back on her training as a summoner to devastate her opponents.  Because of her nature as a summoner, Yuna would have gladly sacrificed her own life for the safety and continued existence of the people of Spira.  While that hasn't changed, she no longer is so eager to give up her own happiness in the process thanks to past events.

Background;  Because of her past life as a summoner of Spira ranking up there with her own father who tore Sin down once at the cost of his own life, High Summoner Yuna and bringer of the Everlasting Calm is famous the world over because of her accomplishments, as are her friends that helped her to make it possible.  Now, a few years later, she's a renowned Sphere Hunter and a dangerous warrior who wields dual pistols with deadly efficiency, able to employ many skills and abilities that level the battlefield with a flurry of bullets that tear apart most enemies in a matter of seconds.  When that fails, Yuna still retains her power as a summoner, and is able to call forth her guardians of elemental forces and more to defend her and those she loves with all of her heart.  Her reasons for joining DOA are her own, but rumor suggests that someone dear to her heart went missing about the same time as the invitation was first sent.....
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Vergil1989

Love the edited Character my friend Elf.  Welcome to the tournament.  I'll make another character as well, probably an old favorite I've used in other RPs but beyond that I'll get a character thread and an OOC going later.  I do need people for the other side, that of DOA and a few that know what's truly going on.  For those that wish to be in on it, send me PMs with your request to do so and we'll talk amongst ourselves and see what melds.

While I'm at it, I'll restate a few things and a few more.

1;  Characters both Canon and otherwise must have a point of origin of some kind.  Whether that be from a personal realm or one that's well known, please do not forget to include this.  Things like The Void, or Empty Space or anything like that won't be accepted.  A real physical plane of existence only please that's actually livable.

2.  Magic and Materia both require magic power to use.  I won't be keeping track of numbers or anything like that so don't worry about dice rolls, but I do ask that if you use a big move like Ultima or something that it has a physical effect upon your character like sweat dripping off your brow to panting for breath among other things.  The same can be said of fighting as well.  You will and should expect to be hit, wounded, and otherwise harmed by attacks of both a physical and magical nature.  Please include in your posts the damage done and how it effects your abilities to fight back.  NO IMMORTALS!

3.  I also don't like auto hits, so please be fair in that regard as well.  I'll accept something like the following if you're unleashing a chain of attacks.  "Starting with a simple one two, XX punched forward with his right then his left fist into the head and stomach of his opponent.  If that succeeded or it wasn't dodged, then he'd follow with a Firaga attack that would dismantle the ground his opponent was standing upon, let alone the person he was aiming his attack at as he powered up his spell in his hands.  To finish his combo, he'd unleash his special attack to finish things off, a five hit combo that ended with a ball of gravity that would collapse and explode with violent force as he flipped away."  That I'll go for so you don't have to post one attack at a time.  That was just a quick example but I expect far more if you're able to do so of course.

4.  Despite the fact this is a fighting type of RP, I will have areas where people can relax and enjoy a hot meal and maybe a hot session in the sack as well.  So long as you respect your partner's limits, I'm sure this will be quite fun for everyone.

5.  Also, Fenrir raised an interesting question earlier in my PM box.  You don't have to have the lower level magics in your list to use the higher level ones.  However, Espers, Summons, and Aeons will be 2 points a piece UNLESS you can prove to me you have a valid reason why it shouldn't be that way.  For example, being able to transform into something else like Vincent or Terra can do so will only require a single point per form used.  Still, convince me and we'll see.

Fenrir

Name:  Terra Branford

Orientation: Straight.

Appearance:

The woman on the bottom is Terra in human form while the being on the top is her in Esper form

Eye ColorHuman: Indigo Esper: Yellow

Hair Color/Style:  Blonde

Relics: (Jewelry/Amulets/Charms)  
Ribbon - Protects against all status elements.
Offering (Master Scroll) - Allows user to attack four times in a row.

Materia/Magic List:
Magics:
Morph - Change into Esper form - Esper form increases magic attacks
Cure3 - Restores HP - target one or all allies
Life2 - Revives a knocked out ally and restores health completely - single target.
Life3 - Cast on a fighter BEFORE s/he is knocked out, and the character will automatically be revived if s/he is knocked out- single-target
Remedy - Heals all abnormal status effects except Zombie and Imp - single target.
Fire3 - Fire elemental attack - targets one or all enemies
Bolt3 - Lightning elemental attack - targets one or all enemies
Ice3 - Ice elemental attack - targets one or all enemies
Bio - Causes poison status - targets one or all enemies
Pearl - Powerful holy-elemental attack - targets one enemy
Flare - Powerful non-elemental attack - targets one enemy
Meteor- A meteor shower strikes - targets all enemies
Ultima - massive non-elemental damage - targets all enemies
Haste2 - target's attack speed increases - targets all enemies or allies
Slow2 - target's attack speed decreases - targets all enemies or allies
Reflect - creates a magical barrier that reflects most magic attacks, causing them to "bounce off" the target and instead affect the caster. Spells that have already been Reflected off one target cannot be Reflected again - targets one ally or enemy
Warp - Allows the party to escape from battles, dungeons, or towns instantly. Affects all allies.

Esper:
Golem - Casts Earth Wall - Earth Wall protects party members for a period of time.

Original or Game: Game.  Final Fantasy VI.

OC Realm:  Not Available.

Game Realm and Game Name:  Unclear realm name, referred to as the "Gestahlian Empire" or merely "Empire." Final Fantasy VI.

Home City:  Born in the Land of Espers and remained there until age two after raid she was raised within the custody of the Empire.

Profession:  Magitek Knight (Elite)

Favorite Quote:  "I'm the product of an Esper and a human... That's where I got my powers... Now I understand... I finally feel I can begin to control this power of mine... "

Fighting Style:  Terra has all-around good stats, and she equips a variety of equipment including all daggers, swords, maces, and shields and all heavy armor, as well as female-exclusive equipment. She is equally adept at magical and physical fighting. Terra's special ability is Morph, where she transforms into her Esper form, doubling her stats for a period of time.

Ons and OffsWants and Won'ts

Personality
As a person, Terra is a confused young woman. She often questions her emotions, or lack thereof. She is easily confused and frightened early in the game. However, as Terra learns more about herself, she becomes more assertive and determined. After she learned her true past, she became insecure about her unique heritage and questions if she can feel love.  However, Terra is brave and willing to fight for what she knows is right.

Background
Terra was born in the Land of Espers, to an Esper father (Maduin) and a human mother (Madeline). Two years after she was born, the Gestahlian Empire raided the Land of Espers and abducted Maduin. Madeline, with her last breath, told the Emperor Gestahl to keep away from her daughter; however, it was too late. Terra grew up in the custody of the Empire, and was raised as a weapon of mass destruction. The exact details of this part of her life are unknown to her. Eventually, the Imperial general Kefka Palazzo took a keen interest in her and put a Slave Crown on her head, forcing her to obey his orders directly. Among them was to annihilate fifty of the Empire's finest soldiers, which she did with ease. Presumably this was a test of her loyalty and/or her ability to do so.

Sixteen years after the raid on the Land of Espers, Terra was assigned on a mission to Narshe, accompanied by two Imperial troopers: Biggs and Wedge. The mission was to do research on, and to retrieve, the frozen Esper lying in the mines. The trio succeed in reaching the Esper, but its sheer power remove Biggs and Wedge from the area and knock Terra clean out cold. Despite this, she has a bad case of amnesia. She is rescued by Arvis, a resident of Narshe, who removes the slave crown and nurses her back to health. However, the local police knows of her location and wants her in custody due to her former control by the Empire. Arvis helps Terra escape, but the guards catch up to her in the mines. This forces Locke Cole to rescue her, along with eleven Moogles. They succeed, and Locke takes Terra away to Figaro.

Meanwhile, Kefka is worried his weapon is taken away. He heads to Figaro (where Terra was being hidden by the king, Edgar Roni Figaro, and Locke), to ask about her whereabouts. Edgar lies and says he never knew of her. This does not stop Kefka from attempting to burn the castle down. Terra, Locke, and Edgar manage to escape riding Chocobos, while the Castle submerges under the desert. Edgar and Locke, knowing of Terra's power, take her to the Returner Hideout in the Sabre Mountains, where Terra meets Edgar's twin brother, Sabin. After passing the Sabre Mountains, the party meet up with the leader of the Returners, Banon, who tries to convince Terra to join their cause. He does not want to force Terra to do so, because, as Edgar said, forcing her would make them "no different from the Empire", making her decision completely hers. Depending upon the player's actions, Terra eventually agrees to join. Banon invites Terra to come to Narshe with him, Edgar and Sabin, and she accepts. On the way, the foursome is attacked by Ultros, an octopus inhabitant of the Lethe River. During the battle, Ultros latches onto Terra's leg with a tentacle, and while Edgar pulls Terra away, Sabin tries fighting it off with a Blitz. However, during the struggle, Sabin is thrown from the raft, and Terra, Edgar, and Banon have to reach Narshe alone and have to trek back through the mines to meet up with Arvis as the local police does not want Terra or the Returners in town.

Thereafter, everyone meets up in Narshe. The Empire stages an attack in order to get the to Esper again, this time led by Kefka. Banon leads the defense, which Terra participates in. The defense eventually wins and Kefka is forced to retreat. After the battle, the group goes to see the Esper, which reacts with Terra again. This time, Terra transforms into an Esper, and flies away to a place unknown.

The place Terra finds herself is at the DOA tournament having recovered the memory of her heritage with a desire to fight and learn how to control her powers better before she returns to help the Returners fight against the Empire.

Side Notes: I kept to the game requirements of only equipping one Esper and two Relics.   Also the Personality and Background were taken from the Final Fantasy Terra Branford Wiki Page.  This was to ensure the personality and background were as close to the original character sheet.  Other postings as this character will be written by myself using this post as a reference.

Wants and Won'ts --  (updated 02/20)  |  Ideas and Inventions (open!)
Current CreationsApologies and Absences  -- (updated 04/26)

Vergil1989

Holy mother of God, Fenrir, LOVE HER!  You are most definitely approved my dear.  Welcome to DOA lol.

Vergil1989

Well, might as well get my second character going.

Name;  Giselle Do'Urden

Age;  300

Gender;  Female

Orientation;  Bi

Appearance;  http://paizo.com/image/content/SecondDarkness/PZO9013-Drow.jpg
(Considerably less dark.)

Eye Color;  Brown ageless eyes.
Hair Color/Style;  Long flowing silver gray hair.
Jewelry/Amulets/Charms, and so on;  Has a silver pendant in the shape of a unicorn's head facing to the left around her neck on a silver chain.  No magical properties reside within.

Materia/Magic list;
Magic list;

Firaga
Blizzaga
Thundaga
Waterga
Gravija  (Demi 3)
Curaga
Full-Life
Quake 3
Bio 3
Enchant.  (Able to enchant her weapons with elemental power for more attack power.)
Teleport.  (Short distances so long as she's able to see where she's going.)
Comet  (Multiple strikes from orbit by huge chunks of rock.)
Dispel
Esuna
Wall  (Protects against physical and magical attacks.)
Hastega
Slowga
Stopga

Original or Game?  Original.

OC Realm;  Forgotten Realms, the continent of Faerun.

Game Realm and Game Name;  NA

Home City;  Mithral Hall.  (Although she considers Silverymoon to be like a second home.)

Profession; Ranger/spellcaster

Favorite Quote;  "I might be a half Drow, but that doesn't mean I'm evil.  Lay off or get knocked aside like yesterday's trash."
"Did you really think this was going to be easy?"

Fighting Style;  Double scimitar style.  Extremely agile, precise and deadly strikes backed up by powerful magical abilities.  She is very acrobatic and can perform feats of said skill with relative ease due to her rigorous training over the years and combat experience.

Ons;  (O/O)
Offs;  (O/O)

Personality;  Giselle is one tough customer that you don't want to cross.  Agile and deadly with her father's blades, the half Drow/light elf is a powerful warrior with an even stronger fighting spirit.  She is compassionate and caring for those she calls friends, but you risk your own life if you cross her or betray her uneasily won trust.  Because of her skin color, she's had to deal with much hatred directed at her evil kin and thus her because she is the same only on the outside, but that never stopped her from defending those in need and destroying, utterly, those that would take advantage or outright hurt others for their own benefits.  When not in a fighting mood, Giselle is able to let her hair down and have fun like anyone else.

Background;  Giselle Do'Urden is a chip off the old Do'Urden block, as Bruenor might say if asked.  She is honorable, stoic, fast as greased lightning, and has a heart of gold that shines no matter the darkness.  Still, she is fierce in battle and not one to ever give up, no matter the odds, much like a stubborn dwarven king she knows.  Despite the color of her skin and the hardships it has brought in the past, the halfbred warrior of many battles already doesn't let it slow her down in her drive to see peace brought to any and all lands she visits if war is on the horizon or there are monsters that need slaying before they cause harm to untold innocents.  Her beauty and grace as well as her deadly precision with a blade has earned Giselle the nickname Black Rose because much like a real rose, she has her own thorns that usually come in the form of her deadly whirling scimitar blades she received from her father a hundred and fifty years ago.  Along with her two older brothers, (by a year since they are twins,) Giselle carves a name for herself, earning her own place in Toril's history as a heroine for the ages.  As it has been said before, she's a chip off the old block.

Things have been a little strange of late though.  Whispers on the wind tell of something big coming, but even Giselle wasn't prepared when an invitation showed up just shortly after her father went missing for no reason.  Now, determined to unravel the mystery of what's happened, she travels to the destination that was written on the invite and prepares to fight and destroy any obstacle that gets in her way.

Vergil1989

The OOC, Character Thread, and now the IC are ready to go.  Just check the top of this page for further details.  I'll be asking everyone to make an OOC post because there will be a few things of important I won't repeat here, so please be sure to do so when you're approved to receive important updates and what have you.

Xenolord

Considering Vergil the Telepath already anticipated my excitement in this department, I'll tip my hat in.

Name: Emma Windsor

Orientation: Lesbian

Appearance: (Pictoral Reference) Emma Windsor is a Revenant, a victim of the so called "Green Flu", who only changed physically. She has very pale skin, her hair is long and white, kept neat and combed. Her eyes are a piercing red, but can shimmer down to a beautiful ruby at times. She is gaunt, lithe, and armed with twelve inch long claws which can slice a man in two. The Virus has mutated her mind very little, but her body has inherited a damage reduction that would make most normal people cry themselves to sleep. However, to balance this, she can take very little punishment before enraging.

Eye Color: Bright Crimson
Hair Color/Style: Long and straight, ending at about her upper back. Ghost White
Jewelry/Amulets/Charms, and so on: None

Materia/Magic list: No magic or Materia. Can take 100% more punishment then a normal human. If she takes too much, she'll enrage, making her loose control.

Original or Game?  Game\Original

OC Realm: Base design is from Left 4 Dead, more specifically, the Witch. She is the main character of a story I'm writting.

Game Realm and Game Name: Steamverse, Left 4 Dead

Home City: Unknown.

Profession: Revenant

Favorite Quote: "Don't sneak up on me like that. I'm really not the kind of girl you startle."

Fighting Style: Hand-To-Hand. The claws she has are all the weapons she needs. Tends to rip and tear when possible.

Ons: Check teh ons and teh offs.
Offs: Check teh ons and teh offs.

Personality: Emma is a very trusting, caring person. She only fights for causes she believes to be justified. She retains very little of her memory from before she became what she is now, but what little she does remember, she cannot even say with all certainty it's the truth. She's been lied to, mistreated, and ignored most of her Post-Infection life, and now desperately searches for answers to many of her questions, despite the fact she knows she'll find the answers to none.

Background: (Everything after this, until cancelled, is background information Emma does not know, and is only for myself and my fellow players.) Emma Windsor's real name is Melissa Cronson, born in Sacramento California, Melissa was the last great American Serial Killer before the F.E.V. wiped out all of civilization, Lady Vanity. Lady Vanity had 9 confirmed kills between the dates of September 9, 2001; and July 19, 2002. She was given the F.E.V. by it's creator as a method of an Out, an attempt to either gain a new life, or die trying. She contracts the F.E.V. July 21, 2002, the same day civilization Ends. (Classified Background End)

Emma Windsor joined with a small group of survivors bound for Quarantine Zone Alpha, and upon her arrival, she is informed of what she is, a Revenant, a person who contracted the F.E.V., but was neither lucky enough to be immune, nor unlucky enough to fully succumb to it. She mutated into what she is now, but managed to retain her sanity and mind. Several months after this, she was visited by an odd fellow in a black suit, who spoke in broken sentences, offering her a chance to reclaim the life she never had, if she only fought for his 'employers'.

She accepts and now finds herself in a competition of strength and guile, hoping to survive long enough to get cured.

Okay, I know, she's probably out in left field, but tell me what you think.

Vergil1989

I think I'm in love lol.  Welcome to DOA XenoLord.  I think you'll fit in just fine with the rest of us crazies.  Post her in the character thread as well as get a thing up in the OOC as I asked everyone else to do so so far if you will.  The IC is up so after you're done with that feel free to copy my example and get an intro up displaying your abilities to a degree.  Have fun and good luck to ya.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Vergil1989

Think you can keep up with the quality of posts that are up so far DigitLninja?  If so, then by all means go for it my friend.

Grunt777

I'm also interested in a Canon Character.  Does the same go for me Vergil? 
I'm thinking Ryu Hayabusa from the Ninja Gaiden and DOA series.
Like Dead Or Alive?  Hate Dead or Alive?  Just want to beat on something's head until you hit tonsils?  JOIN US AT, DEAD FANTASY!

Vergil1989

Be glad to have you Grunt and aye, if you can handle it go for it.

Grunt777

Name: Ryu Hayabusa

Orientation: Straight

Appearance: In t3h spoilers. :3
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color/Style: Brown.  Shoulder length, straight.  Usually covered by his head dress and hood.

Jewelry/Amulets/Charms:  Nothing worthy of mention.

Ninpo and other Abilities: Flame Phoenix, Inferno, Piercing Void, Wind Blades.  Ryu is capable of some rather inhuman feats such as moving at near teleport speeds and landing on his feet after falling great distances without taking any damage.  Incredibly tough, incredibly strong.

Original or Game?  Game.

Game Realm and Game Name;  Earth, Dead or Alive

Home City;  Village hidden in Japan.  Ever try to track a Ninja?

Profession;  Ninja.

Favorite Quote;  "Darkness is destined to lift in the end. I still have much left to do. "

Fighting Style: A master in many weapons disciplines and unarmed combat.  There is focus on his Katana Swordsmanship and his Shuriken skill.  He is also skilled with Gregorian Flails, staffs, Scythes, and talon weapons.

Ons;  O/O page. :)
Offs;  O/O page. :)

Personality:  Ryu is the strong silent type, born and raised the traditional ninja way.  A man a few words, he prefers to let action do the talking.  He's driven by a need to protect his clan, and often times the world over.  He's a very mysterious figure, keeping his emotions closely guarded.  Is he the perfect ninja, or just a misunderstood man?  Is his silence from rigorous ninja training, or was it beat into him at a young age to perfect him?  Regardless, Ryu fights on, apparently for justice.

Background:  Ryu was born (somewhere) in Japan to his father Joe (or Ken) Hayabusa and an unknown woman.  At the Age of 20, Ryu left on a quest to retrieve the stolen Dark Dragon Blade from Doku, Lord of Greater Fiends.  After success in this mission and the destruction of the blade, he was granted the Dragon Sword for Bravery and Valor by his father, and became ruler of the Hayabusa ninja clan.  He has since moved to America, married a girl named Irene and bought an antique shop that he ran with her.  He's Competed in several DOA tournaments and even participated in the strike against DOATEC.

Ryu now fights again, this time with new adversaries.  He's going to try to put a stop to DOATEC's plans once more, and figure out what these strange, "Otherworlders" have to do with the whole thing.

(So, whatcha think?)
Like Dead Or Alive?  Hate Dead or Alive?  Just want to beat on something's head until you hit tonsils?  JOIN US AT, DEAD FANTASY!

Vergil1989

I think I'm gonna have fun in trying to get in that ninja's pants with Giselle lol.  Joking aside, I love the PC and I hope you do as well as I hope you will.  Now I need you to copy this over to the thread and do an OOC post then you're free to go as you will my friend.

Grunt777

YES!  I wanted to apologize for the time it took to compose this post. (I was doing ALOT of research on him. @_@; )
And also for a minor inconsistency in story.  The DOA was supposed to be after the ORIGINAL Ninja Gaiden Series.  Not the new one... >>;  but SSSHHHH...

Vergil1989

Hey, don't worry about it Grunt.  I'm just glad to have you aboard lol.  Now I need a couple of DOA people yet, or people to take 'their side' if you will, but beyond that I think we're good to even the odds a bit.

Major Major

All I have to say is: Don't involve me in complicated mental gymnatics early in the morning, before I have had my breakfast.

Very Much a Work in Progress

Name; Cammy White

Age; Mid-20’s, no older than 26.

Gender; Female

Orientation; Bisexual

Appearance;  PICTURES AT BOTTOM OF POST

Eye Color; Ice-blue

Hair Color/Style; Blonde, Braided into long pigtails

Jewelry/Amulets/Charms, and so on;  Two metal shoulder plates, meant to deflect attacks.

Materia/Magic list;  N/A

Original or Game? Game

OC Realm;  N/A

Game Realm and Game Name;  Earth/Super Street Fighter IV

Home City;  London[?], England, UK

Profession;  Spy/Martial Artist/Soldier

Favorite Quote;  “You must enjoy being beaten. Let me remodel your face one more time."

Fighting Style;  “Delta Red Auto Defence Training”

Ons;  (Your O/O page is good but list any major things you want us to know about for sure please.  Thanks!)
Offs;  (Same as above.)

Personality;  A Pint-sized powerhouse, Cammy is practically the model of the English Rose when she’s not working, where she enjoys cheesecake and is a cat fancier. But when the fight starts, she’s all business, a woman who treats every fight with the utmost grim determination, who greatly dislikes fighting those she thinks of as “Amateurs”. She also really, really doesn't like magic.

Background;  Her Story? It is not for the faint of heart.

Cammy is an artificial being, cloned from the DNA of the near-demonic warlord and criminal mastermind M. Bison to act as his personal assassin (Killer Bee), and if needs be, a host body for his evil "Psycho Power". For most of her young life, she couldn't even be considered a true person; merely an almost mindless puppet for Bison's cruel caprices, a living Doll as it were, killing all who opposed Bison's Shadaloo organisation.

This changed most suddenly when she was sent to assassinate the Indian Yoga Mystic and Street Fighter Dhalsim. During the battle they waged, Dhalsim used his great powers and managed to break Bison's control over her. This started a chain of events that lead to Shadaloo's fall (for a time). Cammy was severely injured in these events and would have perished if not for the whim of Bison's henchman Vega (A psychotic Spanish nobleman with an admiration for beautiful things), who rescued her from the wreckage of the Shadaloo base, and left her in the care of the British Embassy in Rome. She recovered, but had total amnesia of her actions as Killer Bee, and later joined "Delta Red", a Special Operations unit within Britain's SIS/MI-6, whom she sees as the nearest thing she has to family.

PICTURES:

Cammy herself: ----->

Her outfit: Only in green, with British Military Police badges and insignia.

Vergil1989

Need to fill in the blanks as you're well aware of Major my lad but otherwise Cammy is looking good.

Vergil1989

Hey, this is a hopeful up in the boards to get more people, (mostly male PCs since we have too many girls lol.)  Anyway, if you're looking for almost nonstop action based around old standbys like FF, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, and more, then this place is yours for the taking.

Kirinis

If there's still space I would like to throw my DOA OC in for contention.

Name: Yin Hu "Raymond" Liao

Orientation: Bi

Appearance:

Eye Color: Black

Hair Color/Style: Black

Jewelry/Amulets/Charms: Dent Ministry watch, steel-rimmed glasses, cuff-links.  All completely mundane.

Materia/Magic list:  N/A

Original or Game: Original

OC Realm: Earth, Dead or Alive

Home City: Hong Kong

Profession: Forensic Accountant/Amateur Practitioner

Favorite Quote: "Please, no fighting here..." 

Fighting Style: Zui Ba Xian Quan

Ons: Switching, BDSM
Offs: Bestiality, Latex, Watersports

Personality:  Yin Hu is a fairly low-key personality tending to fade into the background when in the presence of more vibrant personalities.  Exceedingly concilatory, he prefers to let others make the big speeches and declarations but holds his own opinions dearly despite rarely actually voicing them.  As far as he is concerned his most treasured value is loyalty to his friends and superior which he will stick up for unfailingly until the bitter end.

Background:  A native of Hong Kong, Yin Hu appeared to be no more than your average white-collar drone which would have been true in any other reality.  His desires and hopes, mundane...nothing about him was exceptional.  Except of course his affiliation with Brad Wong who is his master and teacher.  How they met is an interesting story involving a lot of alcohol, the police, and plenty of jail time.  Yin Hu was a college student when he first met Brad Wong as he was completely drunk off his mind and wandering the streets of Hong Kong.  In danger of being arrested for disorderly conduct, Yin Hu had bravely and perhaps stupidly came to Wong's rescue claiming that he had bee looking for Wong.

To this day, Yin Hu's not certain what compelled him to be so generous.  But with a few bribes, Yin Hu managed to take Brad Wong back to the room he was renting to rest it off.  Fairly amused by Yin Hu's antics, Wong offered to teach him martial arts in return for his good turn.  Eventually though, Brad Wong departed in search of the mythical Genra wine and for a time life returned to normal.  Yin Hu graduated and found a good job at a reputable company as a forensic accountant, although come the weekend he was busy practicing Zui Ba Xian Quan.

Recently though Brad Wong has returned into his life with a proposition.  The newest Dead Or Alive Tournament is upon them and in particular this time the tournament is to feature more exotic fighters.  Exotic fighters means chances to find more unearthly drinks and Yin Hu would help Wong find more of them to drink.  This too would be an excellent time to see how far along Yin Hu has been progressing in his art.  Never one to disappoint his master, Yin Hu willingly agreed and now fights in the tournament.

Vergil1989

Strange as this looks at first glance, I'd be happy to have you aboard Kinnis.  Post your pal in the character thread and then get into the OOC, and finally the IC.  You'll need to hurry though since time's about up.