Interest Check: E.W.F (Erotic Wrestling Federation)

Started by Laughing Hyena, December 30, 2009, 03:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

Yes, someone is trying to revive it or cull attention to it just because Im already interested in it and I have plans. Oh yes many many plans. Plans for feuds, plans for matches, PPVs and etc. All I need are people to join and for some good fun. Preferably those who wanna see this through. When I stick to something I go completely through with it. So to those that have played before, and miss it, feel free to voice yer opinions, if not then don't be shy and sign up. It's Structured and Simple and looks like fun. But best of all to me this is Rumble Roses "done right".

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Laughing Hyena

That might be one way to get an abortion maybe. ^_^ But yes it is in my eyes major fun. If there's no problem with a few dice used to decide outcomes then things are good. And I happily would welcome you.

AthenaNude

I might be willing to give this a go.   :-)

I even have a character idea:

ASHLEY "the vice" VICKERS

Known for her submission holds and blatant smothering manuevers.

(or are we going with existing wrestlers?)

Laughing Hyena

Well damn~ She is ripped. Id hate to be the heel that goes up against her. Anyway I wont turn away people so c'mon down and have fun.  ;D

AthenaNude

I think that is Beth Phoenix (no idea what her real name is) if you are going with established wrestlers.  I can change the name back and just use her if that works out better.

Laughing Hyena

Nope. We aren't going with established wrestlers. They're all original characters. However, I don't mind you using pictures for visual aids. nothing wrong with it.

Oh by the way. All those interested, please check out the rules, character sheet and such. I will place them here and within my signature for ease of access.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=367.0

Carlissa

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on December 30, 2009, 04:10:53 PM
That might be one way to get an abortion maybe. ^_^ But yes it is in my eyes major fun. If there's no problem with a few dice used to decide outcomes then things are good. And I happily would welcome you.

No abortion! *Punches over the herison* Lol, it would be called a miscarrige, because what would be the point of being the Mistress of Pregnancy if I go around having abortions all the time? ^^
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Laughing Hyena

What a message you'd bring to the ring right? lol. Haven't heard of the abortion punch? Anyway if yer ready for a character feel free to make one and I'll try and get you a match as quickly as possible.

LeighG2

I'm up for this, I'm a massive wrestling fan boy, so, I figure why not mix it with sex a bit LOL

Laughing Hyena

Alright then. Follow the big link and add yerself to the EWF roster but only after ya PM me yer character. In fact im gonna open that topic so people have a place to put them in.

Laughing Hyena

Guys or gals. Though for the moment I think we have an even amount of males and females. And honestly the more people there are the better. Bigger the roster the more diverse the matches are.

Laughing Hyena

Im going to open the thread concerning the EWF. Newcomers are still welcomed but Im not waiting any longer for people to fill out the roster.

I am wanting to see those who are interested to give me PMs and submit their characters to me for approval. Now then as far as current ideas I had for erotic matches there's the classics obviously (steel cage, first blood, iron man) But I have also thought about the Erotic Torture Chamber (Matches that consist of Bondage and Toys added as weapons to use where Climax is the only way to victory.) And several other matches. if someone has ideas dont be afraid to voice them. Im all for it.

Kiric Rand

well hell, this sounds like fun. Not only am i a restling fan boy, i am one. You guys still looking for more?
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Laughing Hyena

Pro or olympic? ;D

Anyway I am ALWAYS looking for more.

Kiric Rand

Pro borther, been a indy level pro wrestler for 4 years now.

So what all do i need to do?
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Laughing Hyena

I salute ya man. Takes a lot to do what you're doing, hope you are successful.

First of all follow the link to this thread which contains the basic rules laid down by others. The rules are fairly simple and can easily outline character creation.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5694.0

Once ya understood what was going on then head to the roster link below and cut and paste the sheet into a draft, fill it out, then finally post the sheet in the roster thread. And then you're in. If you have others whom might also be interested feel free to bring them in. The more the merrier.

Kiric Rand

done and done. "Rockstar" ready to turn this up to 11
[Floatright]
[/float]

Laughing Hyena

Kiric Rand

A little FYI, that is actually my Ring name and Finisher too (though not my real name, but i might as well go with what i already know))
[Floatright]
[/float]

Laughing Hyena

A Heel Rockstar? Nice. :-) Im reminded of CJ Summers when I head the name Rockstar with a pro wrestler.

Kiric Rand

actually, its kind of a mix between Honkey Tonk Man and Chris Jericho.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Laughing Hyena

Good enough for me. I'll try and set up a match as quick as I can for you but now we need some more men and women... and everything in between.

Humble Scribe

Hi there. I'd be interested in participating. I'm happy to play male or female, so whichever you need. Probably lean towards a female if that's ok with you.

Some time last year I actually got as far as trying to write a set of rules for a game I was halfway towards running - it was going to be like Fight Club, only for women (... Catfight Club - yeah, so I'm not original).

Anyways, I'll look up the rules thread and try to put a character submission together for you.
The moving finger writes, and having writ,
Moves on:  nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Ons and Offs