Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merry Gentry

Dearest Bunny,
   we've broken up and made up and broken up so many times, I'm not sure I can take it any more.
You're still leaving sparkles, everywhere,  I just can't take it.
This is it.  This will be the last time for you & I. 
Sorry babe,
  ~m
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Swashbuckler

MG,

It's been great while it has lasted.  I mean,  no one rocks a miniskirt like you.  Alas, the parade of "Merry Men"  is just too much.  Not to mention the minstrels.  Just look at my carpets!

I am afraid you have to go...

Merry Gentry

Dearest Swash,
    I asked you repeatedly not to use all my black eye liner pencils and liquids, yet I am constantly finding them used and all over the bathroom!
Most of the time, they are completely gone!.  I really can't afford to keep you in eye makeup so you can be out all night partying it up with the boys on the boat.  Please go, and leave my makeup alone!
~m
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Shekinah

Merry din't want to marry so Sheki is gone

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

Merry Gentry

Sheki,
   you never asked me to marry you... so I'm off to find someone that will put a ring on it!
xoxo

blue bunny sparkle

Merry,

You said you wanted a ring.

So I gave you one.... and it just might have had a leather ball gag attached.

I can not believe you balked at that! You are entirely too picky about your rings!

I'm leaving you for a more accommodating girl!

Swashbuckler

Girl? Girl?! GIRL?!?

Bunny, how could you?

We're through!  Through I tell you!

blue bunny sparkle

First you won't let me fly my own Sparkle-licious flag instead of that dull skull and cross bones.

Then you won't let me hang colorful streamers between the masts.

You won't put on anything besides black. I need colorful and  flamboyant.

And when I wanted to change the ships parrot mascot for a maltipoo, I thought you'd go through the roof... if there was one!

I can not live with such cruel restraint placed upon me.

*hand upon brow dramatically*

Goodbye forever!!!

Merry Gentry

Bunny,
   I knew you were high maintenance when we met, and I thought I could give you everything you need.
I didn't really realize how much you would actually need.  You are a very material girl, and I can't live in that world.
Sorry love, but you've got to go.  You're putting me in the poor house!
later,
  ~m

Trigon

I'm going to tell everyone I know that you are the worst girlfriend ever!!!!

Swashbuckler

You are not a Ninja Throwing Star!

Get out!

RampantDesires

Swashbuckler I was promised scruff and adventure.  Not pretty blondeness *eyes hard*

I said good day!

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

blue bunny sparkle

So I said, "Let me be the one with the tussled hair for a change."

You said, "No."

I said, "Let me wear the pretty corset this time."

You said, "No."

I said, "Let me be the damsel in distress with the lightest of blindfolds."

You said, "No."

I said, "I want to be the one the that parts her lips so stunningly!"

You said, "No!"

So I say, "I'm leaving right now and going through the door and never coming back... even though you can't see me do this through your blindfold! GOOD DAY!"

Swashbuckler

Bunny,

Why is every chest on board filled with carrots?  I mean, I appreciate good eye sight as much as the next pirate, not to me tion a good chest, but this is out of control.

*leaves her and her tubers on an island*

blue bunny sparkle

Word of advice...

If you leave a poor helpless lass on a deserted island... make sure next time it is also not the one you buried your treasure on!

Cause guess what?

I FOUND it! I found it ALL!

Then I found a row boat and rowed myself across the rocky seas and now I am the richest, most elegant lady in the realm!

AND I'm now gonna pull a Count of Monte Cristo on you!

LOOK OUT!

Marek

I'm supposed to break up with a perfectly tempting little bunny?

Umm.... No.

Doing that just sounds crazy. My breakup would have to be them carrying me away to a place with soft music and even softer walls.

"Shame is the lie someone told you about yourself." - Anais Nin
Roleplaying Status: Actively Searching
Ons and Offs | Marek's Speakeasy

RampantDesires

Marek,
You did it.  You made all my gorgeous manly stubble dreams come true ... but this dream is swiftly turning into a nightmare.  I never though that the need to 'grow a thicker skin' in a relationship would be literal.  I cannot contend with whisker burn ALL THE TIME. Pink is not my color.

Yours in fond remembrance,
~Rampant

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Trigon

Here, take your briefcase and get out!

Trilby

No mouth and no genitals?  What was I thinking??  Trevino, this just isn't working for me.  Time to put my (ahem) shoes back on and get the heck out of here!!

Fondly,

~~~~~ Trilby

abandoneddolly

I t's like I don't even know you. How can this even work?

It was  fun, but goodbye.

Swashbuckler

Dolly,

Chairs are for sitting.  You keep perching on the wrong pieces!

Trigon

You were awful in bed! You do not deserve to be in a relationship with me!

luna146

Trevino,

Unfortunately I am breaking up with you. You have no lips to kiss. No hands to touch me. You just stare at me blankly. When I try to hug you your pointed edges hurt. So I am moving on. Good luck.

Merry Gentry

Dearest Luna,
  I thought you were adorable, the fur the tail, the whole package.. Unfortunately the hair balls you are leaving, constantly on the rug, couches, chairs, my clothing!  it's ridiculous.

I'm done buying lint rollers, please leave so I can have the place professionally cleaned.
Just go
-m

Trigon

Yeah, no, we are totally done  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(