The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lycana

Makes me question what he's thinking.
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Zaphod

Is no longer a wolf maiden but looks as hot as ever! ;)

Lycana

*blushes* is still as sweet as ever!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Zaphod

Never bestowed her sweetness upon me. Alas!

Fiveblades

Should have listened better... I said "role up your sleeve"

Lycana

Makes me want to find away to make him smile!

freakforlife

gets a hug!  *hugs!*  ::)

Lycana

Zaphod

Is huggable herself...and... Oh well, I can't say anything more on this thread.

Breathless Intent

freakforlife

Breathless Intent

Mr Bigglesworth

MiaFire

Probably has wrinkly feet from having them stuck in the tide so long.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Undeniable Sin

Has a seat that makes me think of peppermint candies
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Breathless Intent

Is all sorts of tempting ;)

Zaphod

Gives as good as she takes. ;)

Undeniable Sin

Is as tempting as his female counterpart

Zaphod

Could join us and form a trident of pleasure! ;)

Undeniable Sin

Has me asking "where do I sign up"!?

Breathless Intent

Has me fishing around for an extensive NDA.

Zaphod

Had better go through the T and Cs with me and Sin in detail!

Undeniable Sin

should explain to the hick what exactly we're going through, and if I'm at any point, going to be signing my life away

Bloody Rose

Zaphod

Is mesmerizing!

The avatar above Rose should know that the only thing she'll be signing away is her right to scream whenever she wants to. ;)