Zoids Colosseum (Intrest Check)

Started by DigitLninja, November 29, 2010, 10:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmpuncle

yeah he's got a problem with deciding on things sometimes...lol
"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2

Saikotsu

she's probably right Undercover, though I would suggest we rethink this one for the size issues rather than the power.  That and the existence of yours is even more tenuous then mine. might I suggest this one. It'll work well with the dynamic we've been forming here.
http://zoids.wikia.com/wiki/Dimetroptera

though technically, it only appeared in Fuzors, so it's Ninja's call whether it's allowed or not.

you might also check this one, though you might need to check Wynn's backstory to see if she says she can possibly fly it.
http://zoids.wikia.com/wiki/Raynos

you might also check the Redler, though I'm sure I know what you'll say about that particular zoid.
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

DigitLninja

Fuzor Zoids are allowed as long as you have no intention of actually fuzeing them with another Zoid.

and yes the Gilvander is like a flying city with enough power to destroy a planet in a few days time... sorry but I have to say no.

In other news I will officially be trying to start the game today, and if anyone is still interested feel free to toss in your name. Everyone should be thinking about teams so let's get that under way.

Right now I figure Saikotsu and Undercover will be a team but they need a financial backer and/or a third pilot, so I'm thinking ether Laughing Hyena or cmpuncle should join them. I think the best choice for there team would be Laughing Hyena actually leaving cmpuncle, KaylaM, Wolfy and myself able to make our own team, or one other person can join up with Laughing Hyena's team.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

cmpuncle

I'm not picky about who's on my team.  And just a side note Saikotsu......FLUFFY!!!!?????
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight

Saikotsu

yup. Fluffy. hey, at least I didn't throw a certain neon-pink wearing female into the mix. I still could technically...
- a friend
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

Undercov3rL0ver

really, it's THAT powerful? I knew it was big, but that seems even bigger than the description. Okay, I'll switch to one of the ones Saiko suggested if that's the case. Besides, a zoid that massive is a really big target like Saiko said.
Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.
   "Yowane Haku, Daughter of White" -quoted specifically for a certain someone.

Saikotsu

This seems a bit unbalanced as far as teams go though, because didn't Laughing Hyena state that he's a former pilot who now is a financial backer?  That would mean that our team would be 2 people with a financial backer, against a team of 4. 
- a friend

DigitLninja

Actually I have considered using NPC's for the first battles and not letting the two teams meet until at least the next Class.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

cmpuncle

could work.... but what do I know I'm in a daze from being so bored.

DigitLninja

I want to have the teams decided before we actually start so who will be willing to join Laughing Hyena's team... also we need team names so get thinking, cmpuncle has to be on the second team simply because he is the second financial backer.
Quotes to Live by:

Undercov3rL0ver

We're fine with joining Hyena.  Any ideas on our team name, or should we go with Dragonhound?  (I'll be changing my zoid when I get back)
Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.
   "Yowane Haku, Daughter of White" -quoted specifically for a certain someone.

DigitLninja

alright, so that means that we have teams worked out. perfect. ^_^

The OOC is up and running.

Undercover: this is the closest I could find to a dragon that isn't uber powerful: the Redler

I need to know which team would like to start out in battle.
Quotes to Live by:

cmpuncle

who's on my team then?  If I'm getting it right, Hyena and Kayla are on a team Undercover and Saikotsu are on a team, and thus me and DigitLninja are on a team....right?

DigitLninja

Hyena, Kayla, Undercover and Saikotsu are all on one team, while you, Wolfy and myself are on another team.
Quotes to Live by:

cmpuncle

okey dokey then....let's see then what to have for a team name.....ooo I like the sound of this one, how about "Machine Devils"?

Laughing Hyena

We are called the Wildcard Team. :-) I figured that would be a good name for us. Anyway Kayla, Undercover and Saikotsu its good to be with you guys. I expect good things from you.

DigitLninja

Alright, all discussion should be moved to the OOC at this point and I will have the rp up very soon.
Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

The In Character thread is up. just click the link to go. ^^
Quotes to Live by:

SimonSez

Question: Are you able to battle outside any area's like 2 people doing  a battle outside the cities and outside of the law and such ?

DigitLninja

There are some bandits with Zoids so yes there will be some battling out side of ZBC jurisdiction
Quotes to Live by: