Tarot readings by Kiss and Twilight

Started by Shadow's Kiss, July 31, 2008, 01:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow's Kiss

I will return on the 14th with email's Open. I do hope so. But, try twilight untill then, she may help you ;D
is it always best to stir the fire? To say yes its mine, then to walk away in denial? The fire is you, or is it me. or is it just apart of a feeling left....to be left alone.

The Dark Raven

I am content to have either/both of you practice on me. :-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Shadow's Kiss

Well, I do appologize, but you would have to wait for me to do yours..
is it always best to stir the fire? To say yes its mine, then to walk away in denial? The fire is you, or is it me. or is it just apart of a feeling left....to be left alone.

Dawg

Interesting Concept, never had a reading via the net, although over the phone did prove accurate. (Two fairly concise questions)

1.   Upcoming procedure: Can I expect any surprises or routine and continue on with life's current course?

2.  Life's current course seems to be leading upriver rather than down, which is fine, but is there a fork in the river around the next bend and if so which fork do the cards see me taking?

[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Shadow's Kiss

I will be doing all reading's when I get back where, i can do emails on everyone. I would prefer that, sorry.

But, if the procedure is after then 14th, i will do the reading, but if its before then. I would do the rest of the reading, if you choose to.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Dawg

Quote from: Shadow's Kiss on August 11, 2008, 02:36:02 PM
I will be doing all reading's when I get back where, i can do emails on everyone. I would prefer that, sorry.

But, if the procedure is after then 14th, i will do the reading, but if its before then. I would do the rest of the reading, if you choose to.

Sorry for the inconvenience
Thank's Procedure is tomorrow, the 12th
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Shadow's Kiss

Wow, I am sorry Dawg. I do hope it goes well and I will have you in my prayers, for a speedy recovery -friendly hug-

Dawg

Quote from: Shadow's Kiss on August 11, 2008, 02:49:56 PM
Wow, I am sorry Dawg. I do hope it goes well and I will have you in my prayers, for a speedy recovery -friendly hug-
Thanks for the prayers and Hug........
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Jarl Tiberius

Dawg

Don't worry if you can't get to them tonight.  Are these not explicit enough?

Quote from: Dawg on August 11, 2008, 09:22:20 AM
Interesting Concept, never had a reading via the net, although over the phone did prove accurate. (Two fairly concise questions)

1.   Upcoming procedure: Can I expect any surprises or routine and continue on with life's current course?

2.  Life's current course seems to be leading upriver rather than down, which is fine, but is there a fork in the river around the next bend and if so which fork do the cards see me taking?

Would still be interested in #2 and a twist to #1 did the procedure catch everything the doctor intended ...

Quote from: Shadow's Kiss on August 19, 2008, 06:21:59 PM
I will try to get to them before, I go to bed.

But, was there any questions that you wished to have answered?

I hope the Surgery went well.

[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Shadow's Kiss

Shadow's Kiss

Quote from: Dawg on August 19, 2008, 11:49:33 AM
Would still be interested in #2 and a twist to #1 did the procedure catch everything the doctor intended ...

DId you get a reading done?

Dawg

[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Shadow's Kiss

Dawg

Don't worry if you can't get to them tonight.  Are these not explicit enough?

Quote from: Shadow's Kiss on August 19, 2008, 06:21:59 PM

[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Shadow's Kiss

Dawg

[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Jarl Tiberius

Quote from: Shadow's Kiss on August 19, 2008, 04:57:28 PM
I am here, Jarl....Can I help you?
yes please...can you read monetary questions, like financial investments?

Shadow's Kiss

Quote from: Dawg on August 19, 2008, 06:45:13 PM1. did the procedure catch everything the doctor intended .

For the first one I got a the

Ace of cups, Upside down

Knight of Discs, upside down

Queen of Wands, Upside down
And a health card that told me its for the health first

Since it was a yes and no question, of there was all cards up, it would of said YES!!! But, if there was 2 cards up and one down, it would of said "Maybe, just recheck to make sure. BUT

Since, there was all three down  :'( No, they didn't get them all. Please go back ASAP and have them dig very deep  and recheck, i beleive and the cards tell me that you need to go back please, please

Well, I do see you stuck (8 of swords) which tells me that you do need a reading (haha, ok joke over.) but you comming in and telling me your heart and mind is struggling, you need an option for me to tell you ROUGHLY which way to go..

Ok, the 8 of swords is the bondage and struggling card, as i explained above.

6 of Discs, which is a money card,you will have something GREAT comming to you, in a form of cash or help with the bills or the like ^_^

9 of swords, suffering or depression. Please, there is one person in your life that is going to hold you back from what your doing and the help that you would receive, please watch for this person. Its not giving me much, but just idea's and a course that will probably happen. NOW, it might not, because nothing is set in stone. The card is teling me that its someone close to you, yet hates your guts in one form or another. They may not show it to your face, but other's tell you of the person. I think its a he, but i can be wrong since the card is not telling me a face

8 of Discs, SKill, job. I believe its telling me of your hobby, something that you like to do. WHICH will bring in some cash to help relieve the others from doing to much, that you think is to much for them to help you with. I am not saying your a sleeze or anything of the sort. I know your a good person and someone that would love to be around. Anyways, back on topic. The Skill or job, that you love will be around the corner. I wonder is it something your crafting? Like making animals from Wood? (Don't have to be it, but something similar)

4 of cups (upside down)  I am glad to say that no matter what happens, no one is leaving even if you try to push them away, so in your mind focus on you and your health, not other's that is trying to help you ^_^ . I have a grandfather that is dying with cancer and tumors in his stomach area and colon. I know that the sicknes is killing him slowly, and has begged my grandmother to put him down like a rabid dog, and she won't. So they will not be doing that to you, no matter how much you beg them. But, back on you again ^_^. I do see alot of people loving and taking care of you when you are in need of it, even if you don't see it

Queen of cups, your heart and mind in one. I See a giving up, but someone will come along and you would wonder how much they have in their heart to give you. Don't worry to much on it, don't worry at all. They are there to help you in the time your in need, I may not know what is wrong with you, nor stalked you to see it. But, she will be there when your in need of her most..

The last one

10 of wands a force card. I do see you finally standing up when your better and telling them in a nice way that your fine. I do see that you doing all of this struggle them being with you and you doing better. I see a union of the whole family, even those that are astranged or gone from the pack. :P

I am sorry if it hurts you, but i had to fight the tears before continuing. Sorry for such a bad reading....it feels like it to me

Shadow's Kiss

Quote from: Jarl Tiberius on August 20, 2008, 01:52:53 AM
yes please...can you read monetary questions, like financial investments?

That I can, what is your question?

Jarl Tiberius

Shall I clear My stocks or stick to them?

Shadow's Kiss

cards 1-10  pick 2 numbers

and right, middle or left?

Jarl Tiberius

Shadow's Kiss

ok, the reason I ask for the two numbers is to see if you should do one or the other.

Well for one, you should keep the Stock's. But there is one you should sell. I asked the cards which one, but without more information. I can't help you much more. May I ask which ones?

And I will ask again for the number and which pile

Jarl Tiberius

Quote from: Shadow's Kiss on August 21, 2008, 01:36:04 AM
ok, the reason I ask for the two numbers is to see if you should do one or the other.

Well for one, you should keep the Stock's. But there is one you should sell. I asked the cards which one, but without more information. I can't help you much more. May I ask which ones?

And I will ask again for the number and which pile

It's okay I think...