Far Cry 3 Anyone?

Started by azzmeister89, April 15, 2014, 02:28:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Ok so i love this game! The story is great. The characters are so fucked up that they are actually pretty freaky and the island is full of so much to do that you can play for hours without even effecting the story.

So i thought. Why not set up a game? Instead of jason brody it will be the players, in various ways you each escape Vaas's camp and end up waking in the Amanaki village.
Denis, Citra, the doctor and Vaas will all be NPC's that i will control, your characters can be hurt or killed during this game, depending on the situations you lead them through so i suggest you avoid recklessly running right into fight.

Characters can team up or do things solo as and when they choose, i will be allowing for pirate characters and Amanaki tribes people.

Ok so i think thats everything for now. I look forwards to playing with you.

Juggtacular

Neysha

I might be interested as well, none of the current Group RP's I'm in seem to be panning out at the moment so I'll probably have some free time soon.  ;D
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

azzmeister89

Glad to have you both on board

Shjade

Out of curiosity, might it be possible some characters don't escape Vaas's camp right away, or at least later than others?
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Yandros

I utterly loved the game, so definitely interested in this.

azzmeister89

Sure, characters can get captured and escaped as often as they can create the situation so it would be no problem for a character to escape later or even be rescued by another character.

azzmeister89

Ok so its been a while since anyone replied to this so here is a bump to see if i can reel anyone in.

Also for your use here is a character sheet

Name:
Appearence: (picture or description is fine)
Affiliation: (pirates, Amanaki tribe member or captive/escapee)
Basic skills: (please list three to six)
Character history: (this does not need to be long, as long as i know why the pirates became pirates and why the captives/escapees got into the situation it is fine)
On's and Off's: (just so we know each players limits, this will obviously be in the extream section as anything can happen)

Neysha

My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

azzmeister89

Name: Troy Daniels

Appearence: see above picture

Affiliation: captive/escapee

Basic skills: decent cook, first aid training, free running, martial arts knoledge

Character history: Troy was born to a middle class family in England and lived the first five years of his life in London in what was nothing less then a normal boring life. However at age six his father was offered a very high paying job in miami and he moved out to america. Over the years Troy took part in many extream sports with his friends and now does it for a living as both a sportsman and a stunt actor in movies. He was on holiday with friends doing jet skies when he was taken

On's and Off's: good with anything apart from beastiality, extream pain and torture and male on male sex

azzmeister89

Glad to see your still in Neysha

scribus1000

Interesting idea, I think I'm gonna bookmark this before I decide whether or not to bite.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

azzmeister89

Glad to see your interested scribus. Lets hope we get some more people.

Juggtacular

Name: Devin King
Appearence:

Affiliation: Captive/Escapee
Basic skills: Firearms Training, 52 Blocks Fighting Style, Tactical Thinker, Good Cook, Physically Powerful
Character history: Devin was born and raised in the worst neighborhood in Detroit, Cass Corridor. His father worked two jobs, his mother worked three, and he was pretty much raised by his grandmother while he helped her raise his younger brother and sister. So it was no surprise when eventually he ended up in a gang.  The lifestyle consumed him, but most of his money went to helping his family. They got a lucky break though, and on a whim his dad played a lotto ticket.

They won 1 million dollars and immediately moved. Being out of that environment allowed Devin to focus on other things, and he flourished in football. So much in fact that that in his senior year he got half a dozen football scholarship offers. He picked his school and became a national name once he went to college. He was celebrating and taking a private jet to his teams vacation spot when the plane malfunctioned. The pirates were the first to respond.
On's and Off's:
On - Oral, Anal, Rough Sex, Foreplay, Teasing, Seduction
Off - Watersports/Scat, blood, dismemberment, etc...

azzmeister89

Awesome character. Look forwards to playing this with you

Juggtacular

azzmeister89

Ok so any more people interested? I can make this a small group game but I will need a fairly even male to female character ratio.