Lockdown (Survival Horror and High-School Drama!)

Started by Roen, January 20, 2013, 06:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roen

Ladondra, you're free to pitch your character, if you're willing to take the risk of wasting your time in case it wouldn't be picked.

Girls, about that, currently we can only take 2 females and 1 male. That might change in the future, we might make room for a couple more, but these are the numbers we're restricting it to, to keep the game from becoming too scattered and uncontrollable. That is why we are NOT using a 'first come, first served' policy for this one, we will take the characters that we feel would suit this game and cast best. If you haven't been picked, don't worry, we'll probably find a way to get you in later in the game, the RP is built in a way that allows us to introduce new characters and NPCs as the game moves along. I think we already have one random female and one random male, what I'm looking for now is someone to fill the specific role of the (prom) queen bitch (also Brad's girlfriend). If you don't like that role, you don't have to make a character for it, but you will be competing with xSnorkleRainbow and Lumasan for the 1 random female role :/

I know some of you might think it sounds a bit harsh, but we have to think of what's best for the game, and 20 players wouldn't be best for the game, at least not at this point (it's still a small group RP).

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Roen on January 22, 2013, 06:00:45 AM
Ladondra, you're free to pitch your character, if you're willing to take the risk of wasting your time in case it wouldn't be picked.

Girls, about that, currently we can only take 2 females and 1 male. That might change in the future, we might make room for a couple more, but these are the numbers we're restricting it to, to keep the game from becoming too scattered and uncontrollable. That is why we are NOT using a 'first come, first served' policy for this one, we will take the characters that we feel would suit this game and cast best. If you haven't been picked, don't worry, we'll probably find a way to get you in later in the game, the RP is built in a way that allows us to introduce new characters and NPCs as the game moves along. I think we already have one random female and one random male, what I'm looking for now is someone to fill the specific role of the (prom) queen bitch (also Brad's girlfriend). If you don't like that role, you don't have to make a character for it, but you will be competing with xSnorkleRainbow and Lumasan for the 1 random female role :/

I know some of you might think it sounds a bit harsh, but we have to think of what's best for the game, and 20 players wouldn't be best for the game, at least not at this point (it's still a small group RP).

Ahhh, I see! Alright, that makes more sense xD If you'd like to have London (the more domiante of my twins) as Brad's girlfriend then I'd be will to put her in that role. If you'd rather not, then that's fine with me. If you do though, just keep in mind the twins are going to be very, very close.

-xSRx

Roen

Haha, he got the looks, the strength, the popularity, and now twins as well? That might be a little too OPed (overpowered) for Brad >_>

Also, the problem I'm having with it, is that you'll take the head girl spot for London and the random girl spot for Paris, which means another player would have to be counted out :/ I think that if we should pick London and Paris, they should go as a set of twins taking the role of one female (yes, I did mean to make it sound that kinky). Brad isn't the type to have two girlfriends as well... Perhaps Max would be willing to take that plunge? XD

-Nathan Alterman.

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Roen on January 22, 2013, 06:16:45 AM
Haha, he got the looks, the strength, the popularity, and now twins as well? That might be a little too OPed (overpowered) for Brad >_>

Also, the problem I'm having with it, is that you'll take the head girl spot for London and the random girl spot for Paris, which means another player would have to be counted out :/ I think that if we should pick London and Paris, they should go as a set of twins taking the role of one female (yes, I did mean to make it sound that kinky). Brad isn't the type to have two girlfriends as well... Perhaps Max would be willing to take that plunge? XD

Alright then. I just thought that she was 'Queen Bee'-ish material and they're quite devious. I don't think they'd really go out with anyone unless it was to improve their own status and popularity and such. So maybe it's better just to have them single xD

I was pretty much thinking of classing them as one person to give space to people who want to join other than myself, so that's fine. But if you aren't happy with them or think they take up too much room for the game, just say so and I don't mind pulling out for other people to have a chance (: It's really completely up to you~

-xSRx

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

azzmeister89

Nate's flying solo to start but he could get with Paris later on if it helps

kingmaster1

Carter's single and would probably be....incredibly open to the twins....with literally open arms :P

Caehlim

Quote from: TheHangedMan on January 22, 2013, 07:08:47 AM
Max already has a secret lover.  8-)

Of course he does. But I bet none of us would know her because she goes to school in Canada. :P
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Ladondra

I understand completely!  Even so, I'm stilling willing to waste my time on putting a character up.  There's always a "what if" lol.  Keeping my fingers crossed! XD

Name: Amelia Copperstone

Sexual Orientation:  Straight
D/S: Despite never being in a relationship(up to this point anyways), she'd be dominant.  She won't stand for others telling her what to do; especially if she doesn't want to do it.

Appearance:

Clique: SUPER Geek/Nerd

Subjects: Just about every class ever taken in school.  If she over hears people talking about a certain subject, she'll randomly pipe in about some random little "did you know..."; gaining odd looks before being pointed and laughed at for being such a dork.  Her strongest subjects would be English and Art.

Personality:  Unlike her clique title, she's not shy, not soft spoken, and will do whatever it takes to get something done.  However, when being reminded that she is a geek/nerd, she doesn't take humiliation too well and tends to run off to the library to hide; found with her nose inside a book....which really doesn't help with her issues any.

On's:  Other geeks/nerds like herself,
Off's:  Anyone taking her 'firsts' from her(kiss, virginity, the top score in class) without her permission.  She doesn't have many off's, since she's also read up on books that would be considered for 'Sex Ed'.  Though still a virgin, she doesn't know what she would like or not quite yet.

Fears:  Being the old lady living alone with tons of lawn gnomes and millions of stray cats

Other:  Aside from being a total geek/nerd, she is considered a SUPER geek/nerd because of her tendency to get everything right and perfect in every subject.  She has no siblings and her mother is dead.  She currently lives with her father in a giant manor.  While she lives pretty wealthy, she does not go spreading this around for popularity or attention.  She secretly has a crush on someone, but refuses to tell anyone in fear of rumors/gossip and whatnot. *Hint hint*Nate*hint hint* XD
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

azzmeister89

Roen

Although we still haven't picked the last two female characters, we've put up a (hopefully) respectable OOC thread for people to chat in and read about what Caehlim and I had in mind for this RP.

Still waiting for the remaining two Players to submit their characters sheet here. For everything else, use the-

Lockdown (OOC) Thread.

Thank you!

-Nathan Alterman.

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Lumasan

My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

kingmaster1

Roen

Quote from: Lumasan on January 22, 2013, 10:41:43 AM
Wait... Do I need to resubmit my character sheet?
Nope, not at all, we're taking into consideration the character you've already submitted.

-Nathan Alterman.

Rachubka

Name: Leanne Alder

Sexual Orientation: Lipstick Lesbian (Straight, but would do a little more than kissing if it got her to the right place)
D/s: Submissive, but knows how to use sex to get what she wants, and is willing to switch if that's what it takes.

Clique: Cheerleaders / Mean Girls / Popular Crowd

Subjects:
PE - To keep fit, as she really doesn't excel in any sports in particular if it doesn't involve dancing or flipping around.
Family Studies - A bird course just make the day go by and maybe learn about how to raise a family. Pfft.
Business - Learn how to make money, be accountable for your money, and most importantly, how to spend it.

Personality: Leanne cares for little in the world save for her reputation and as such will do whatever it takes to make absolutely sure that she will always be sought after. She finds her value in the school by being that one person that every boy wants to be with and every girl wants to be. There is little 'love' between herself and her jock boyfriend, as it's known that they play off each other to make them look good, but they have fun together and that's all she's concerned about. The blonde is hardly a bully, but she will very quickly disassociate herself from those that are socially below her.

Ons: Anal, oral, exhibitionism (always got to be the star!), among other things in O/Os but they're more for my sake than Leanne's! I'd say these are her favourite.

Offs: Toilet play, mutilation, gore, anything specifically nasty.

Fears: To fall from her pedestal and be a nobody, real work, and getting fat.

Other: She's cheer captain (and I'm on the bleachers :P), more for her reputation and physical appeal than raw talent. She's very well off financially, thanks to her guilty father piling money onto her for being rather absent in her upbringing. He's still absent most of the time, so her home is often free for she and her boyfriend to fool around without even having to consider his home.

Hmmm... I think I got everything. If it wasn't obvious I was more aiming to be the coveted girlfriend of Brad, but should that not pan out, I can wait and adjust Leanne to join later in the game! ALSO! Feel free to suggest anything if you think it appropriate.

Lumasan

Leanne looks like the kind of girl that could easily make Brooke roll over and play fetch (as in influence her to do terrible things to other people) as well as potentially being a friend for face sake. :D

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

Ladondra

Hehe...It was either be blunt on Amelia's crush or put a little humor lol

Glad some like Amelia ^_^

Will definatly keep in check with this story; regardless of being in it or not(but hoping to be in it lol).  I'm getting more excited about it XD

This casts seems interesting so far!
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Roen

We are now closed to new applicants! We have one more player that's applying for the GF role, and then we will announce the two players that we have chosen to fit in immediately.

-Nathan Alterman.

azzmeister89

I'm personally putting in a vote for Ameilia her whole character profile is a contradiction of itself yet still makes everything seem so much more interesting

Lumasan

Ladondra

Aww, thanks Azzmeister89.  I try ^_^.  I won't argue with Roen though.  When the next opening is available and he and whoever else is running the show feels I'm worthy enough to join in(and checks others who didn't make it either before or after me), then I will.  In the mean time, I'll sit back and enjoy the drama unfold ^_^  I'll still keep an eye out for Nate  ;) lol
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Roen

AAAAAAALRIGHTY, Girls and Girls, we have a decision!

After much deliberation, and I promise you, it wasn't easy to pick between these great characters, Caehlim and I have decided that at this time we will be adding two new players:

xSnorkleRainbow - Portraying the lovely Paris&London
Rachubka - With her witchy bitchy Leanne

A couple of words about the pick. This is the pairing that we felt, combined with the rest of the characters setup, would bring the best out of the initial plot. We started up by searching for replacements for Jess (popular girl) and Stef (queen bee), so we felt those two would fill the spots in the best possible way. If you haven't been picked, keep an eye out, we probably will need (or want) to add a player or two along the way, as the game progresses.

Thank you all for your time and your kind words (:

-Nathan Alterman.

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Roen on January 24, 2013, 10:09:34 AM
AAAAAAALRIGHTY, Girls and Girls, we have a decision!

After much deliberation, and I promise you, it wasn't easy to pick between these great characters, Caehlim and I have decided that at this time we will be adding two new players:

xSnorkleRainbow - Portraying the lovely Paris&London
Rachubka - With her witchy bitchy Leanne

A couple of words about the pick. This is the pairing that we felt, combined with the rest of the characters setup, would bring the best out of the initial plot. We started up by searching for replacements for Jess (popular girl) and Stef (queen bee), so we felt those two would fill the spots in the best possible way. If you haven't been picked, keep an eye out, we probably will need (or want) to add a player or two along the way, as the game progresses.

Thank you all for your time and your kind words (:

That's awesome. Thank you so much (: I look forward to RPing with everyone~

I think Paris and London would probably get on really well with Leanne and that they are possibly best of friends. What do you think Rachubka?

-xSRx

Rachubka

Hooray!

I'm cool with the whole friends thing, Snorkle. I guess we can figure things out in the OOC. :O