Story board's, come write with me. (Male for whatever.)

Started by Dice, October 20, 2014, 09:51:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dice

Evening and welcome to my thread.
I guess, this is where I say a bit about myself, I am a late 20's male living in Australia. This means my times might be a bit off, but due to working at all times of night and day, I sometimes end up being online at times that seam counter-intuitive for someone who live in my neck of the woods.

I look for story over sex and I look for adult oriented story most of all. That's not to say I do not mind some sex, but I like it to fit into a given game, not just be the core of the game itself. If I had to give numbers, I would say about 85% story to 15% sex is a good mix to me.

I am not against playing a monster. If you want to try something out, pitch me a story. I do not mind forcing someone into things they would not like, angels are boring, demon's demand far more impactful situations and moral questions than any angel ever could.

I am also not against playing good people, but no one is perfect, everyone has their flaws and while I might play a good man/woman, they will always have a cracking point, always have something they can not do and always have something that can be used to muddy the waters and make things hard, van be used against them for more interesting game play.

I am a large fan of BDSM as a lifestyle and not just a sex point. I am happy to hear ideas you might have that include aspects of this, but it is by no means needed to make a good game. I am also happy to play in settings that have legal laws surrounding the treatment of slaves, both as an owner of a slave, or as someone who wishes to fight the system. These have been some of my most fun games, again though, it is not needed for a good story.

As for rules, well I really don't have a laundry list like some other people, I don't care what gender you are ooc, a game is an escape from reality and if you like an idea of mind or have one that catches my attention then I would be a fool to say no. We would create a world together, it's make believe, outside the game, gender is a non issue.

I like to write in a kind of open story manner, I stick to 3rd person and like to play multiple characters. I would like any partner of mine to be also willing to play secondary characters. It adds to the story to have others you can talk to. Having a man on man chat about your new girlfriend in a bar is something you could never do if one person is only willing to play the girlfriend. That openness of options drive story paths and grant new ideas and interests for all involved.

I wish for communication, let. Me know what thoughts you have and let me know when your not going to be free. I also wish for someone who can be on regularly. I am normally. On daily thanks to my mobile phone addiction, but I know this is not an option for everyone.

Lastly, I wish you all the best and if you have an idea you want to run past me, go right ahead. I bite, but that's mostly in game.

The man of Ice.
Modern setting with a slight touch of the supernatural. Age, 34.
Disclaimer:
Unlike many of my other games, this is a "One shot" story. Basically, that means beginning to end, I have the concept mapped out in my head. Your actions will change things, your choice will matter most in the end. Your not on a rail, but I have a direction and an ending in mind and I have no real thoughts about what will happen once the story is complete. Because of this you will play only one or two people, I will play the whole town you find yourself in. Also, slavery is legal here and that has a small part to play in the back story.

The place is a snow resort, on a hill in the middle of the winter season. In this place is a large snow town in open season. The rides, the slopes and the shops are all open. New people are told to stay in the town proper though, because the man that lives in the wood log hut just outside of town is not someone who approves of visitors. Not that anyone really cared to know anything about him anyway, everyone is having too much fun to bother. That was, until the avalanche.

He cut a strange sight, leading the party that climbed the mountains. They where looking for a climbing party that did not make it back. But while everyone else was rugged up tight, he was dressed lightly, moved quickly, carried a smaller pack and seamed to know his way better than the rest. It was the first many had seen him, it would not be the last. He found the 4 members of the camp, cold and in a bad way hiding inside a small cave. He pulled them out and had them air lifted to the town, then he tried to go back to his life, but it was not to be.

I play Ice, a man whom has a troubled past and wishes to hide from it, hoping it would not catch up to him. He would likely never have caught your attention if he had not have cut such a strange image on the mountain side. But now you want to know him.

You play someone of your own choosing, a woman who could have been in the climbing party, or someone else whom watched the scene from town. Perhaps a seasonal worker or someone along for a trip. You could also be someone's slave, working for them to try and find out about this man. That choice is up to you.

The story can start anywhere, romance, maybe just a drive to help him and thank him for saving you. Maybe you want him to buy you and you think you can be of help. But the driving force will be finding out about his past and why he is here. What did he do and, should you be involved in his life, can you look past his crimes and help him find redemption?

Other lose idea's. All of these are set in a Medieval setting:

A guard captain and someone of nobility. For whatever reason she ends up in his charge and he has to defend her. She may have been set up or sold to him, someone thinking he is more cruel than he is. She is meant to be broken at his hand but in fact he protects her but still expects her to act her part now she is his. Like it or not.

A barsted who does not know she is one. She ends up wrapped up with a man who also does not know who she is and then the king becomes sick. His only child is this girl, so she is recognised and offered her place as the Princess. The issue is that to take her place, she may have to give up on the man she has meet.

A gladiator is on the rise, few know who he is, those that do don't care, but the crowds love him and he seams near on impossible to kill. He hides something, whatever put him in this place and carries the pain it has caused him making him seam distant, cold. But he has proven his worth and now the king wants to buy him and make him a trainer of his young son. To make him open to the idea the king buys the most beautiful slave he can find and gives her to this fighter, hoping that maybe she can earn his trust and help him come back from whatever edge he is standing on in his mind. She is owned by him, a man unlike any she has known before. He does not care about her looks, he does not care about what she can offer him, but for some reason she finds he cares about her. Not that he has an easy way of showing it. (Bonus points if the young Prince wants her and starts issues.)

Dice

So in the news of late is this young woman who was used by a rich man as his own personal sex slave. I find the idea interesting and while not wishing to in any way emulate the real life events, I like the setting for a few reasons and would like to play it out. I would wish to play the man in this game as well as some of the other men and women around you, you would play the girl and likely one of his closer friends. (Because I like having more than one person to interact with. Helps the story flow.)

Here is the thing, this is a game based around the world of abuse, sex and prostitution and I am not really in it for the sex. What I want to explore is the mindset of the young woman. Her growing dependence on this man, hiding from her family what is going on, what she does with the money, gifts and whatever else she gains and what she does when she comes to understand that even though she might be his personal favorite, she can and likely will be replaced. What will she do in the dying embers of the relationship? Offer herself totally to win him over or flee and live a life with all she has gained over the few years she has worked for him. I want to examine the psychology behind the two of them, the sex is a secondary (But no less enjoyable) part of the game. Also, as it fits with personal tastes in playing, the man in question would have some sexual kinks.

I wish to start with the man meeting this young woman, say she is working part time in a store he visits and he likes her face. I am not sure exactly how the game would start, but thats the point I want to start it at. They know nothing about each other and he starts to manipulate her from the word go. I also want her to be 16 and have that be illegal in the place the game is set in. I want that to be something she can use. I want him to control her while she is never totally without power. While she ages, the relationship may change and grow, but the fact that she was sharing his and other men's bed at an age that was not legal should be a major part of the story. Lastly, I wish to have her be suggestible, but not stupid. She understands full well what is going on but she justifies it to herself because she is his favourite or some other reason in her mind. Someone can point out what is going on is wrong but in the early days she will not care. As that day comes that she finds herself more and more likely to be replaced though, she could decided enoughs enough or double down and use his kinks to become the kind of "Perfect woman" for him. Or, for more excitement, she could try and use him. Who knows, it's not my girl to play.

Dice

Lookint to start a new game right now and I am open to ideas. If you have an idea in mind and you can articulate it well, shoot me a message. I would like to try something different and new so I am not posting any ideas, I am looking for them.