The Jean Grey School For Higher Learning ~ 2037

Started by Primarch, June 14, 2013, 01:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

Alright I got to rush out the door now, but I'll be back in a couple of hours and I'll set up CS, OOC thread & Character thread. If anyone else in interested, we're still recruiting and you're welcome to join. If anyone has any questions, ask it here or PM me and I'll get back to you asap.

Batman4560

Ok, I was thinking forming shadow armor on my characters body and attacking with shadow tendrills.

Prince Truhan

Primarch

Character Sheet is up in the opening post.

Quote from: Batman4560 on June 15, 2013, 02:05:22 PM
Ok, I was thinking forming shadow armor on my characters body and attacking with shadow tendrills.

Just be sure to reference what gives the armour its hardness and the tendrils weight to attack. Cause you know....shadows don't have hard bits.

Quote from: Prince Truhan on June 15, 2013, 02:27:36 PM
I'm interested in playing

Welcome aboard.

Etah dna Evol

The idea of not only being OC in the Marvel Universe, but being the child of major characters is interesting to me. Count me in. Thinking of a Wolverine or Sabertooth bastard with similar abilities. What age range are we looking at?
- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

Primarch

Quote from: Etah dna Evol on June 15, 2013, 05:02:16 PM
The idea of not only being OC in the Marvel Universe, but being the child of major characters is interesting to me. Count me in. Thinking of a Wolverine or Sabertooth bastard with similar abilities. What age range are we looking at?

Well the game is 25 years in the future, so if its an OC kid the oldest they can be is 24...when you take time for conception and birth into account. So anything from that and down.

Ember Star

Quote from: Etah dna Evol on June 15, 2013, 05:02:16 PM
I'm gonna br a daughter of Wolverine >.>
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Primarch

Quote from: Ember Star on June 15, 2013, 05:20:15 PM
I'm gonna br a daughter of Wolverine >.>

Did you decide on a mother? I'll throw down the claim on the pairing.

And if anyone else that has a parentage decided on, if they could please let me know.

Ember Star

Quote from: Primarch on June 15, 2013, 05:22:24 PM
Did you decide on a mother? I'll throw down the claim on the pairing.

And if anyone else that has a parentage decided on, if they could please let me know.
Yes. I think I'm gonna have Kayla Silverfox aka Silver Fox be her mother. I read up on her and she has healing and age suppressive abilities to. While I'm not gonna take on the ability to touch people and have them do as I tell them. I think I will give her slight empahic abilities to feel other peoples emotions, if that's okay in combination with her Wolverine like abilities.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Strifesblaze7

I was thinking around 18 for my character. Is that okay Primarch?
Is there a point where nobody cares

Primarch

Quote from: Ember Star on June 15, 2013, 05:34:56 PM
Yes. I think I'm gonna have Kayla Silverfox aka Silver Fox be her mother. I read up on her and she has healing and age suppressive abilities to. While I'm not gonna take on the ability to touch people and have them do as I tell them. I think I will give her slight empahic abilities to feel other peoples emotions, if that's okay in combination with her Wolverine like abilities.

Sure thing.

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 15, 2013, 05:35:53 PM
I was thinking around 18 for my character. Is that okay Primarch?

Yep.

Strifesblaze7

Snickerz

Sorry I haven't been in, been a bit busy.... Did you want us to go ahead and have both parents?

Strifesblaze7

Ember Star

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 15, 2013, 06:30:16 PM
I'll start up a sheet soon.
I'm waiting for him to post the template while I dig for the right picture.
Quote from: Snickerz on June 15, 2013, 06:26:58 PM
Sorry I haven't been in, been a bit busy.... Did you want us to go ahead and have both parents?
Just to put a claim on them so somebody else doesn't steal.

Snickerz

Alright, to give the character more originality... Awesomeness...

Mother: Ororo Munroe aka Storm
Father: Kurt Wagner aka Nightcrawler

Always loved his wall hoping thing. haha.
In the movie they give you the idea that they're interested in one another so not very far of a stretch really.

Ember Star

Quote from: Snickerz on June 15, 2013, 06:33:30 PM
Alright, to give the character more originality... Awesomeness...

Mother: Ororo Munroe aka Storm
Father: Kurt Wagner aka Nightcrawler

Always loved his wall hoping thing. haha.
In the movie they give you the idea that they're interested in one another so not very far of a stretch really.
I loved him in the movie.

Snickerz

Strifesblaze7

Ember Star

Ember Star

Strifesblaze7

I'm gonna throw up a rough draft here.

Name: Jacque Remy Lebeau
Positon: X-Man? Student
Family: Parents are Rogue and Gambit. Family unknown.
Birthplace : New Orleans
Appearance: http://slodive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/medium-hairstyles-for-men/the-look.jpg that is his appearance. This next link is hair color only. http://fashionablymale.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/tumblr_ll72tijedg1qjeehbo1_500.jpg
Powers: Kinetic Energy, it is similar to Gambits ability though his power is largely untapped. He is able to make a midsize car explode. Increased Speed and reflexes. Both of theses are superior to human by a decent amount but lesser than a mutant who has it as a main ability. Sensory ability(Increased intuition.) Similar to spider sense but not as powerful.
Skills: Lock picking. He was trained by his father but he is only intermediate compared to his father. projectile throwing, he excels at this and he is able to chrfe what he throws with exploding energy. martial arts, mainly Muay Thai, which he is very skilled at and a bit lesser in his abilities are American Kickboxing and jujitsu. He is also a swordfighter of decent ability.
Bio: Born to Gambit and Rogue he had a happy child hood, as he grew his father trained him to one day be apart of the X-Men when the realized he had powers. He is a friendly young man who enjoys meeting people. He has a bit of his fathers accent and acts a but like him but overall he is a calm young man who has a fiery temper like his mother.

Ons: He is very open, ask him.
Offs: Gore, vore, toilet play, being truly submissive

Strifesblaze7

Wolfy

Strifesblaze7

I would seriously like kiss somebody who could add white hair to my model photo.