Looking for F characters to play against M

Started by NomDeGuerre, July 25, 2019, 05:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NomDeGuerre

Looking for Female characters for a range of RP's. I would like to start a few more games with people who have similar interests.

I have an O/Os post linked in my signature, but here's some ideas that I'd like to do:

Exhibitionist/Voyeur

MC is a bachelor. He is sucessful and career driven. One night he sees YC through their apartment windows that face each other. YC teases, knowing that MC is watching. Teasing and then building to outright putting on shows. MC reciprocates. Relationship develops and they continues with their exhibitionist and voyeuristic tendenceies.

Bad Dad

MC is a widowed dad. YC has returned after several years of estrangement (for one reason or another) to live with her dad again. Age can be teen to early 20's. Being the lecher that he is, Dad sees an opportunity in his daughter. Noncon/dubcon? This is a pretty loose premise and can be adjusted to suit us both.

If you have any questions or ideas that you may be stewing on, send me a PM! I answer all of them and will consider any potential RP's.

I prefer to write on Discord. It is much easier to organize and stay on top of stories there. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

NomDeGuerre

Keep company with those who make you better. –English Proverb