Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Decides to use some "interrogation tactics" to get the vamp to fork over the WIN...   Tied to a chair with a bright light shining in his face, the cowgirl begins telling the lamest, corniest "Vampire Jokes" known to man... And she is not using her quiet voice, but she is screaming them out LOUD through the bull-horn!   here we go:

What’s it like to be kissed by a vampire?
It’s a pain in the neck.

What type of dog does Dracula have?
A blood hound.

Why are vampire families so close?
Because blood is thicker than water.

What is Dracula’s favourite flavour of ice cream?
Vein-illa.

Why did the vampire attack the clown?
He wanted the circus to be in his blood.

Did you hear about the vampire who had an eye for the ladies?
He used to keep it in his back pocket.

What is Dracula’s favorite fruit?
Neck-tarines.

........before she could read the next one, the vampire held out the WIN, telling her to take it and never EVER tell another vampire joke again!

WINS!

abandoneddolly

Anesa

abandoneddolly

Dolly coaxes a beautiful black stallion to come with her and distract the cow girls horse, as the horses run off together, dolly steals the win.

Sybl

*Knocks over Dolly into the dirt, the win flies up* I catch it and Win!

Anesa

Listens as Sybl chants:

I dropped my Dolly in the dirt
I asked my Dolly if it hurt
And all my Dolly said to me was
"Take the damn win, who needs it anyway!"

...and as Sybl catches the "flying WIN", I gently push her down onto the ground on top of Dolly....grabbing the WIN as Sybl topples across the sweet toy.

WINS!

Sybl

Camille is the Meanie this is so
I jumped back up and tossed her hat on a flying crow
She ran after the bird
and dropped the Win,
I picked it up and Yelled "I WIN!!"   XD

Linwood Badr

/Edges past Sybl and steals win/ Win? /takes trip to Paris/

abandoneddolly

is waiting in paris to steal the win

Anesa

(lol Sybl.... you rock girlie!)

Waits alongside the Dolly.... to thwart whatever plan she has to heist the WIN, taking it for myself...

WINS!

Sybl

I'm a published poet this is so, get outta my way, you gotta go... :P *snags win as I flash you with my grate poetree :P

Linwood Badr

/passes by Sybl in a new (slightly stolen) limo and takes win before telling the driver to go to Italy/ Win

Sybl

*Hikes my skirt in the drivers mirror*, oops he crashed, and I snag the win....... again.

Mordred

Laying low in the back seat.. I wait till Sybl pulls over for some munchies. Tempted to wait to see what goodies she returns with, I realize now is the moment. Swiping the win, I also reprogam her radio settings (I'm of the shadow, what do you expect? :P).. The hitch a ride with a group of biker chicks.

Wins! *crowd cheers*
*See Pillory*

lenka

Sneakily passing as a biker chic, I steal the win from your hands and drive off on one wheel, shape shifting into a mermaid as I ride off a cliff.

Sybl

I dive over the cliff, and join you for a swim, I give you a hug, and steal the win   XD

lenka

(that is so sweet..)

Plays and frolics with Sybl in the tepid waters, taking the win off her sneakily..but gently like the petal that she is.

abandoneddolly

Sybl

abandoneddolly

breaks the win in half and leaves a piece of it as she flees with the other half.

Sybl

Sprints after her, snags the broken piece and wins, again.

Linwood Badr

Sybl

Mordred

Gotta big ol' cup of deep dark space.. where light can't escape.. totally absorbed into it's absolute void.. so yes, this I consider a win.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly