[LE or BE] Fantasy Polygamy!

Started by Creeper, February 13, 2009, 01:36:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creeper

The Kingdom of Yash fell three years ago when it's Royalty were corrupted by Demons. They opened a portal into hell and unleashed an army of Fallen onto the world. The army swept out from the capital, comsuming and enslaving all that stood in their way.

There were only four people who escaped the demon horde. They fled as a small group of refugees, trying to keep one step ahead of their persuers. Over time, they found comfort in each other hearts, and eventually warmth in their arms. With Love and desperation, they made it past the borders of the Kingdom of Yash and to the safety of a neighboring country.

But even though they found a new purpose in a new Kingdom, there are still things that call to the four. Business unfinished in Yash, family enslaved. Do they truly give up on the past... or will they return to settle old accounts?

I've been wanting to try out a polygamous relationship for a while now, and E is a good place to try it. The premise is that the characters are refugees that fell in love (or at least lust) during the escape, and are now trying to get their priorities straight. The setting is general fantasy and any race is allowed, so long as it isn't high powered. No dragons, for instance.

I am going to request a mix of genders though, just 'cause I like variety. I'm going to put it into slots.

1 male slot [taken, by me]
1 female slot
1 'other' slot (hermaphrodite or intersexed or whatever)
1 'any' slot (Male, female, or other)

If there's a lot of interest I might expand the game to 6 people in the relationship. The characters don't have to be in capital 'L' love with each and every other person in the relationship, but they do have to lust after them or at least put up with them for the sake of the person they do love.

Bisexuality is a must, for obvious reasons.

If there is nobody interested in the 'other' slot then I'll change it to an 'any'.
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

Foxy

I would be willing to do the female slot.  I would think we would nto be too powerful of types as if we were we probably would have fought them.   

I have a few ideas.

Lunaris

Ahh... Fantasy. Now *this* is right up my alley. These sorts of ideas have always intrigued me. And while I'm not particularly attracted to men, I would not mind taking the intersexed or female slot. *crosses fingers and murmurs 'Please let there be at two women!'*

*cough* Ahem. You didn't hear that. :p

Duchess

hmmm....seems you only attract females *giggles*

Foxy

Hmmm, three woman sound simply delicious. And the man too. We will not forget you.  I am fine with anything.

Creeper

Okay, new slot update!

Male [Creeper]
Female [Foxy]
Other [Lunaris]
Any

There's still a slot open, just not sure where. That is if Thal is just making a comment and not applying.

One thing we're going to have to do is post our concepts together and find out what works. After that we can figure out exact relationships. These people know each other very well after all and have been through enough traumatic events to stay together, in more ways than one.

My concept: Human Male

Spider hides. It was what he always did. A thief and a cutthroat, he took what he could to keep his broken family alive. Whenever danger approached, he slipped away into the shadows, always leading the Law away from those he cared about. When the demons came, Spider could not reach them in time. Faced with opposition that he could not hope to defeat, he reverted to his nature; he hid.

Spider found others fleeing the city, and though it tore at him to leave, there was no other choice. Spider showed them how to cover their tracks, how to make even the keenest demon eyes not perceive them. The others showed Spider that he did not always have to hide himself away.

Once they escaped their pursuers, the man remained close to watch over his new family. He gave up his criminal life to join the other side of the Law as a bounty hunter. A knife in the back can serve a Kingdom as much as it can serve a crime lord. Many nights he returns home empty handed, but it's worth it to keep his new family happy.

But can he simply forget those he left behind?

Lunaris's Concept: What if I played a sorceress (intersexed/race undetermined) who taught classes on magic at an academy? Not exceptionally experienced at first, but knowledgeable enough to teach introductions and basics, and working with other teachers to offer an unbiased class on the pros and cons of wizardry versus sorcery.

Instead of having enslaved family back in the city, perhaps her worries are over the students that didn't make it out.

Lunaris

Feel free to post it, Cree. If anyone has questions about it, just PM me and I will answer when I get back (reluctantly heading to work now).

Duchess

I'm in...but as a female if you don't mind
she will be a gifted female, an empath

Foxy

How is this for a concept:

Sage lived in the city but preferred the woods as she was an elf. She had been taught and grew up in the wilderness but a sorcerer had enslaved her to bring her to the city. She was a witch with powers to brew potions, heal wounds and cure sickness with a little power over nature and enchantment magic.

She got close to the underworld of the city as a source of information and materials for her potions. She too could slip away when danger approached, moving in the dark silently almost like a thief.  Her powers did little good on the day the demons attacked.  Her powers did help her cover her tracks as she left the city. Her only satisfaction was that her master died quickly in the first day of the attack. 

She left with the few friends she had, that she had met when her master had let her out.  She did what she could for them, keeping them healthy and using her abilities to talk to animals to spy on their enemies.  She did worry about what had happened to the people of the city that she had never gotten a chance to meet.

Creeper

Well, we have 3 characters expressing interest in being witches/magic users. Perhaps a little variety so that the characters aren't stepping on each others toes?

Foxy

How about a barbarian babe?  I would be willing to change to that. 

Lunaris

Quote from: Creeper on February 15, 2009, 02:59:16 AM
Well, we have 3 characters expressing interest in being witches/magic users. Perhaps a little variety so that the characters aren't stepping on each others toes?

Don't be hatin' on spellcasters! :p

Foxy

I love mages but I can play anything.

Lunaris

Don't wood elves and other "wild" variants make good barbarians, too? :)

Creeper

Male [Creeper]
Female [Foxy]
Other [Lunaris]
Any [Thaliea]

I'm cool with barbarian chicks. Got a concept and basic history? I'm still working with Thaliea on hers.

My concept: Human Male

Spider hides. It was what he always did. A thief and a cutthroat, he took what he could to keep his broken family alive. Whenever danger approached, he slipped away into the shadows, always leading the Law away from those he cared about. When the demons came, Spider could not reach them in time. Faced with opposition that he could not hope to defeat, he reverted to his nature; he hid.

Spider found others fleeing the city, and though it tore at him to leave, there was no other choice. Spider showed them how to cover their tracks, how to make even the keenest demon eyes not perceive them. The others showed Spider that he did not always have to hide himself away.

Once they escaped their pursuers, the man remained close to watch over his new family. He gave up his criminal life to join the other side of the Law as a bounty hunter. A knife in the back can serve a Kingdom as much as it can serve a crime lord. Many nights he returns home empty handed, but it's worth it to keep his new family happy.

But can he simply forget those he left behind?

Lunaris's Concept: What if I played a sorceress (intersexed/race undetermined) who taught classes on magic at an academy? Not exceptionally experienced at first, but knowledgeable enough to teach introductions and basics, and working with other teachers to offer an unbiased class on the pros and cons of wizardry versus sorcery.

Instead of having enslaved family back in the city, perhaps her worries are over the students that didn't make it out.

Thaliea's concept: her family was traveling through the city when it was attacked. their pet animals they always cary with them in case of danger sensed the attack and escaped leaving them helpless behind.
her mother managed to catch a bird and told Raven to shift in the bird and escape but Raven stubborn as always didn't want to leave her family behind and watches them being killed one by one  before she flew away.
not knowing where to land outside the strange city she saw a group escaping in such hurry, she thought they must be refugees. exhausted she lands near them when they stopped to sleep and only hoped they would accept her the next day.

Duchess

Foxy

Frost was known as a Tiefling, one with Demon blood due to a few unnatural features, such as small horns, a demonic tail and her finger nails looks more like claws. She had never been understood by most people but a select few. Her Mother had been a wild elf who had met a male Allu-demon.  She was the offspring, a woman who knew little of what she was, part elf, part demon and part human.  She was beautiful tall and very shapely.  She was also quick and strong, growing up with the barbaric wild elves.

She had migrated to the city out of curiosity and had fallen in with the thieves, learning some from them. She was not as quiet but her sword arm made up for it, giving who she worked with extra fighting power.

When the demons came, people though she was with them and didn’t trust her but she fought the demons, slays minor ones as she fled with her friends.  She now works to destroy what demons she came with the few remaining people.

Creeper

Cool! We have all concepts done! If anybody has any problems with the other characters, nows the time to say so.

Foxy

Duchess

its all cool ..we are ready....great

Creeper

Eeeexcellent. I'll have an opening thread up either today or tommorow.

Creeper